Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (70952 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Mcowubaba: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
AS UNA DEY FIND VIRGIN NA SO WE DEY FIND MAGA!!!
Equation BALANCED! !!
NOWADAYS NA MEN DO OLOSHO WORK PASS SEF.THEY ARE RUNNING FEMALE OLOSHOS OUT OF BUSINESS.

Hmmmmm
So Virginity which is an act of righteousness, self control nd discipline is now be equated with 'maga'
Chai !! chai !!
Jesus wept 11:35
So if guy d find virgin, women should find maga shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by drnoel: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?

Not all guys.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Wazzaowner(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Hmmmmm
So Virginity which is an act of righteous, self control nd discipline is now be equated with 'maga'
Chai !! chai !!
U shd help me ask dem oo!!!!.. Where Is D Decency nd d Discipline? .. Wont 4get d Early 1900s when we had more of virtuous woman around! #SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wazzaowner:
Huh!!. Who just Posted dis Poo??... Can u Compare A Used Old model Peugeot 2 a brand new tear rubber Buggati??

Huh! Who be dis one?
If Dangote's son comes to marry ur daughter, won't u at least welcome him proudly?

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Hmmmmm
So Virginity which is an act of righteous, self control nd discipline is now be equated with 'maga'
Chai !! chai !!

Women don't dis virgin themselves. Most of you want to test drive, so most of you should be ready to marry non virgins.

Yes oooo . Nothing goes for nothing in ALL relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by honeygirl17: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
kobe79:

comot joor

Vice chairman of BGAN, where I want comot go
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by honeygirl17: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

The same way I am coming for your head.

I want u to come for my head, I will go for a k***
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by elkon(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Guys knows ladies gonna instantly plan d salary for them and so sure they gonna take d lion's share while d guy will be left with what will hardly take care of his T'fare for d month.
plan wetin ...for who..dats for the mumu if I give gal 1k from my salary ah na trouble for d pesin ooo I don do am to the extent that m gal no wanted collect dough from m again cos she knew that hmm b4 I give her anything dere is something I need from her. .maybe I need some money at the end of the month or something else. ..well my gal Don asked me d same question.i just scope her sharply dey I asked her why asking she said dat she was just wondering how I was managing
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Wazzaowner(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeygirl17:

Vice chairman of BGAN, where I want comot go
All Dis B IT ches callin Niggas Broke!.. I feel 4 u... Better get a Job nw Cos ur Punny arent gonna sell 4 ever...
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by honeygirl17: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wazzaowner:
All Dis B IT ches callin Niggas Broke!.. I feel 4 u... Better get a Job nw Cos ur Punny arent gonna sell 4 ever...

Come you drink kaikai? You this member of BGAN did I mention you in my previous post?
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by chigoizie7(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeygirl17:

I want u to come for my head, I will go for a k***

And I will go for d *****
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by honeygirl17: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

And I will go for d *****

I will grab the microphone..... bad bf
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Milk you? Are you a cow? A girl can only milk you if you want her to. If you truely want to know what a girl you intend to marry is made off, you have to open up to her and then carefully sit aside and watch her.
You've made a very good point and it has been noted!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Mcowubaba: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Women don't dis virgin themselves. Most of you want to test drive, so most of you should be ready to marry non virgins.

Yes oooo . Nothing goes for nothing in ALL relationship.
undecided going by ur logic, so if i date a virgin girl, i should be a maga or something stupid...
Its that ur definition of relationship- gave nd take.....
Nd women disvirgin themselves, we have heard stories (i fell on an erect peniis, i was doing exercise, cucumber, carrot entered me grin)
ps. I don't nd i have never disvirigined any girl.....so i am justified to marry a virgin
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Adesiji77: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

"Simple Question" you say? cheesy grin cool lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by chigoizie7(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeygirl17:

I will grab the microphone..... bad bf

Na u bad pass, bad wifey

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by jeff1607(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
ask and you shall receive, demand then I will use knock to reset your destiny.dr jefferson _1876
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by gabbytabby: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
See who is flaring up over one question.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by darmochy1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
I think most guys here misunderstood the OP's post. I believe she was referring to a girl you are seriously involved with like your fiancee or girlfriend not just a random girl.

If I'm right, then I see nothing wrong in revealing how much I earn to her. In fact, it'll save me lots of headaches and she'll know the kind of demands she'll be making.

If she's the serious type, she'll even assist you if you're not earning much. The summary of the whole thing is: forget girls, focus on one woman and she'll help you achieve everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by decub: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

I will tell you only and only if you are are reasonable and prudent enough, not minding how committed the relationship is.

There are girls that would want you to spend beyond your budget just because they know how much you are worth/earn.

Suffice it to say that I will tell a woman, not a girl! #spot_the_difference.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
simply tell em you earn N10,000 per month..and borrow clothes to look good.. nothing dey there
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by zaralady: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
bercarray:
what is ds one sayn,so bng her maga is what i shd be proud of?

I see in all ur greatest achievement, bleeping girls is part of it....smh for u, by the way am not "dis one" learn some manners "MR!"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcowubaba:

undecided going by ur logic, so if i date a virgin girl, i should be a maga or something stupid...
Its that ur definition of relationship- gave nd take.....
Nd women disvirgin themselves, we have heard stories (i fell on an erect peniis, i was doing exercise, cucumber, carrot entered me grin)0
ps. I don't nd i have never disvirigined any girl.....so i am justified to marry a virgin

No oooooo. No mind me ooo. cheesy grin
#Just joking
Anyway, there are things we shouldn't ask in relationships, except of course the other person say it without being g asked. Asking a guy how , u ch is his salary is one of such.I may ask a guy if we are really going deep or already deep I a relationship, not because I really care but because I am just curious.
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by wonlasewonimi: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
angels09:

Y do you ask?

So that she can start punching her stupiid calculator
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Babysho(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
prettytasha:
why should u ask him? that's a very ridiculous question ', do u intend adding to the salary or you are just a scavenger .. abi you be minister of finance that wants to plan his budget ...

6th to comment ...i dedicate this space ..to all lovers of quantum physics , my bestie , mtn nigeria for fast network and to all my friends in webmaster section lol ...#dancing etighi

My God o Lord!....all I want to draw is draw you a portrait and take it to an Art gallery....#biting my lips

cry Now Playing-You're So Beautiful by Empire Cast...continues cry
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Mcowubaba: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

No oooooo. No mind me ooo. cheesy grin
#Just joking
Anyway, there are things we shouldn't ask in relationships, except of course the other person say it without being g asked. Asking a guy how , u ch is his salary is one of such.I may ask a guy if we are really going deep or already deep I a relationship, not because I really care but because I am just curious.
Okk ooo...but most girls are the 1s to First tell us the are virgins, so to shade us away from sexual context or to deceive us, bcuz the feel we guys will value them more as Virgins(kinda true sha)....anyway i am nt a virgin freak, but i strongly hate/detest when a girl lies abt it...i hate that kind of deception.....its very annoying, sometimes the girl will keep deceiving us, untill 1 day we guys may accidently touch or enter -only to see road wey wide pass 3rd main bridge sad lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Shwarz: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Okay, i think i'm officially in love. I THIS GIRL.... I LOVE HER. cry cry cry
prettytasha:
why should u ask him? that's a very ridiculous question ', do u intend adding to the salary or you are just a scavenger .. abi you be minister of finance that wants to plan his budget ...

6th to comment ...i dedicate this space ..to all lovers of quantum physics , my bestie , mtn nigeria for fast network and to all my friends in webmaster section lol ...#dancing etighi
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by favourlove1: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

your head is there! One Origin for you. Oya guys food don land. Lol!
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shwarz:
Okay, i think i'm officially in love. I THIS GIRL.... I LOVE HER. cry cry cry
gracias amigo
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by richkal(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
angels09:
Y do you ask?
May GOD bless you for this response, you speak my mind
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by richkal(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
angels09:
Y do you ask?
May GOD bless you for this response, you speak my mind
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by pbs4real(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
shocked
prettytasha:
gracias amigo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.