Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,586 members, 7,934,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) (16500 Views)

Day 2: NLC Protests In Ibadan (pics) / Fuel Hike: NLC Protests In Asaba, Delta State / Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Flets:
Nigerians have got to be the funniest and most naive specie of black human created.

What exactly is this aimed at? Against the FG or what?

Buhari is another horrible topic but who exactly is more corrupt than these same civil servants on protest?

Something is really wrong with the black race....

This is to protest the assertion by Buhari that the civil service is inept and corrupt beyond reason. They are sending a message to the FG
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by pendusky(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
RUN TO NTA TO CATCH A GLIMPSE OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
wow so colourful kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by litetias(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
klem93:
The Nigeria Labour Congress member protest against capitalism breeds corruption today in Abuja as many flocks the road chanting and raging against the level of corruption in the country. They headed to the office in charge carrying various banners displaying different plight they have in mind.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/photos-as-nigeria-labor-congress.html

A kindergarten student will make more sense than the OP.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
The NLC itself is corrupt.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Corruption is inevitable, especially in politics
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can't stop laughing. NLC who couldn't conduct ordinary election to select its leaders are now staging a protest against corruption. Fake country, fake people
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by eejo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nlc is corrupt if not why will a governor owes salary yet no strike. mr wabba salaries had not been paid go and protest for salary and leave corruption for buhari to handle please enter osun state and give governors a run for their power
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by greatest31: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
People have to understand that this is a new NLC that was just elected few months ago.

Please before anyone comments, be sure of what is happening.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
yideets.... they did not protest against corruption during GEJ .awon oniranu gbogbo
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
There are casualisation of workers whereby,they work for a number of years without been staff,rather,they are laid-off in order not to be staff.There are harsh working conditions and long hours couple with poor welfare package in most companies operating in Nigeria .Nlc should add those to their protest as well.

1 Like

Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by olamieseun(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Me dont understand dis country again oh shey tday na labour day nih abi na anoda public holiday?
Abeg who get calendar fo house should help me look tdays date.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by christinie(f): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Once upon a time Oshimole was a critic like them, now he's the most corrupt politician in South-South.

Meanwhile nobody should come here to lecture us on how Buhari is not kworoputu.

He is very corrupt.

Where is the money refunded by 'looters'?

Who sponsored his elections if not the likes of corrupt Thiefinubuu and Fashole and Amechi the ekperima?

2 Likes

Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by christinie(f): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ride on my dear. Am glad some of us are still sane.
HeIsJesus:
One of the dictionary meanings of corruption is "the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased".

Now, I ask
1. Is the man who changed his campaign promises and deceived the people corrupt or not?
2. Is the man who changes the principles in the constitution in order to embark on his revenge mission corrupt or not?
3. Is the man who forged results or claimed they were where he knew they were not, corrupt or not?
4. Is one who lied his way to power corrupt or not?

Who is more corrupt than the other: the man who claims to be a saint while sitting on evil or he who admits his imperfections and promises to improve?

NIGERIA IS REALLY IN FOR A GREAT AND LONG THING. Our gullibility has brought us here.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by christinie(f): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
If they had done this during the last administration, millions of Nigerians would have appreciated it. So what kind of show is this then.
There is more corruption now than before but propaganda won't let you see it.

1 Like

Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by drss(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
See kettle calling pot black. Who among them are not corrupt? and what has capitalism got to do with corruption? are d developed countries not capitalist? Sillly people ignorant people. most zoogerians are useless souls.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
TippyTop:
We hate corruption yet some of us voted the man who was best friends with Abacha.

yeah right me ma disagree with am on that one o abacha,babangida gulf war oil windfall ,obasanjo transcorp deal those three are the BIGGEST THIEVES EVER KNOWN IN THIS COUNTRY!! their action while in power set us back more than 39 yrs And GEJ? well to be fair to him ,he is nice to a fault maybe too nice he allowed unbridled looting under his watch mehn that was just one official presidency sanctified and endorsed corruption too many

I'm a buhari man though cos he's got the gut to take corruption down and out cool I ain't saying he's saint but right now he seem the best chance we got
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
HeIsJesus:
One of the dictionary meanings of corruption is "the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased".

Now, I ask
1. Is the man who changed his campaign promises and deceived the people corrupt or not?
2. Is the man who changes the principles in the constitution in order to embark on his revenge mission corrupt or not?
3. Is the man who forged results or claimed they were where he knew they were not, corrupt or not?

Who is more corrupt than the other: the man who claims to be a saint while sitting on evil or he who admits his imperfections and promises to improve?

NIGERIA IS REALLY IN FOR A GREAT AND LONG THING. Our gullibility has brought us here.
Ur gullibility not ours. If the level of corruption in GEJ government is not enough for change then u have problems. Siddon dey watch, Nigeria will be better soon without u and ur corrupt people. U re insane
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
The protest is in support of the present admistration fight against corruption. They also suggest for more stringent measures in tackling corruption. It was a nationwide protest.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
NLC, board of the same feather,why not protest during Jonathan regime
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by joeferrari(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
The moment I will take the nigerian labour seriously is the day they stamp their feets on the ground and say NO TO CASUALIZATIONS of the nigerian workers and also say NO TO CONTRACT STAFFS of nigerian workers by these so called foreign,multinational,and nigerian firms.
Fight for the injustice that's been metted out daily to nigerian workers by INDIANS,CHINESSE,ARABS,and LEBANESSE.then and only then I will believe any cause they fight for but for now the are just a bunch of confused unionist
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Vince77(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
exlinkleads:
My arguement, whats wrong with NLC and black race in general?

Why do they allow themselves to be used anyhow? I dont even understand the protest. Against who? FG? or what?

Buhari and APC maybe wrong choice for governance but this NLC should be asked who put them up to this nonsense.
exactly my point
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hahahaha that second picture, that man won enter one chance, Hahahaha still laughing in Yoruba and oba of Lagos styles
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Amansu(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
If they had done this during the last administration, millions of Nigerians would have appreciated it. So what kind of show is this then.

To encourage PMB not to relent in the fight against corruption and prosecution of past GEJ government officials who looted the nation dry.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Amanwulu1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demmocrats:
The prophesy of TB JOSHUA is about to be fulfilled

May God help us all
pls, what's d prophecy?
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why they no protest like this when Jonathan dey there.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Sirdayor(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2015
This NLC sometimes are just funny. Are they not the one aiding the corruption? Go to government parastatals & see the level of corruption going on among them, are those people not their members?
Even they bribe each other to be elected & spend the Union fund as they like. See them now carrying placard as if they are not part of the real problem.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by favourlove1: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2015
campusflavour:
This same labour leaders will throw u out of their office if u mistakenly enter to look for job only to give it to there bros and sisters, when last did nafdac, ndlea, civil defence, nema, custom, jamb, waec etc recruited last?
my dear nobi lie o! The last time I went to aPply for Waec exam marking do you knw that retired teachers with d age bracket of 65 to 69 showed up for same interview n funny enough they were chosen on d bases of experience while we the fresh graduates who thought during NYSc were turned down. Too bad.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Where have they NLC been for the past sixteen years, especially the past 5years?

PUPPETS.
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by Evaromantik(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Solomon Arase no go see these people now to open-fire on,if they have Biafran flags with them now,he will say they are violent
Re: NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) by solonazzy: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2015
HeIsJesus:

Now, I ask

Wat r dey protesting against, wats Dis 1 sayin.... U Don kolo obviously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / John Audu Kwaturu And Junaidu Yakubu Dump APC, Join PDP / Factors That Will Sway Pdp’s Choices In Kogi, Bayelsa Election - Newtelegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.