Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO (2451 Views)

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by jteku(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
The CEO of Mercedes Benz Nigeria, granted Peter and Paul of PSquare with brand new AMG cars as part of a 2million dollars endorsement with the company. Each of the cars worth 45 million naira each, making them own the best cars by Nigerian Artist.

Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
'em square brovas has it all.
mine loading...
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by kelljuili(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice car
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by sucreblazing(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Op u can lie
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by hob(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
[b]Issokay Mine is coming soon

God Grace all the way[/b]
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who the fvck cares. . .

How is this fvcking news going to affect my life positively?
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Basildvalour(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
I thought they said they were wishing to have this ride some time this week and now they have it?

OP, I smell you!
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
isn't this the same car one of em tagged 'window shopping' the other day...
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Akinola2543(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
nice one for d guys...........

Well mine is on d way. #coolife
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Akinola2543(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
PrimeMinisterr:
PrimeMinisterr:
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Akinola2543(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
[/quote][color=#000099]
PrimeMinisterr:
appreciate so u can b appreciated.
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
big boyz keeping it real
while Yoruba and there tv station keep hating
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by NegeduGrace(f): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sound city make una come see news
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Akinola2543(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
hey dude am sure u dont wanna try shit wit me

ever heard of d great M.M squad Try not to
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:
Who the fvck cares. . .

How is this fvcking news going to affect my life positively?
...And I actually Thought U were Human...
Thanks for proving Me wrong Ma'am...:/
....Quick Advice...Classy Ladies don't Curse...smiley cheesy
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by faith551(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nigerian economy, not fair at all. Making the rich richer, while the poor get hopeless
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by faith551(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Maybe, just maybe, they've door shopped it grin
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
...And I actually Thought U were Human...
Thanks for proving Me wrong Ma'am...:/
....Quick Advice...Classy Ladies don't Curse...smiley cheesy

Who the fvck are you?

Please mind your fvcking business and stay religiously on your fvcking lane!

Whatever I choose to do or how I choose to express myself is my business not yours.

1 Like

Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Who the fvck are you?

Please mind your fvcking business and stay religiously on your fvcking lane!

Whatever I choose to do or how I choose to express myself is my business not yours.
whoa! whoa! Easy there ma'am! don't bite my head off.....Just a quick harmless advice...cheesy No need getting into a Catfight..Kay? Go look for another Immature NL to exchange words with..I'm grownUp...Adiòs!
for the Record...I'm Estharfabian! smiley cheesy
Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
whoa! whoa! Easy there ma'am! don't bite my head off.....Just a quick harmless advice...cheesy No need getting into a Catfight..Kay? Go look for another Immature NL to exchange words with..I'm grownUp...Adiòs!
for the Record...I'm Estharfabian! smiley cheesy

You are an obdurate fool. Wasn't it you who quoted me first to spill nonsensical trash? Now you are talking about exchanging words.

Fvck you and fvck your _stupid advice. I don't need it. You don't tell me what to do.

Like I said before, learn to mind your fvcking business.
Now get the fvck off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

You are an obdurate fool. Wasn't it you who quoted me first to spill nonsensical trash? Now you are talking about exchanging words.

Fvck you and fvck your _stupid advice. I don't need it. You don't tell me what to do.

Like I said before, learn to mind your fvcking business.
Now get the fvck off my mentions.
LoL! are U always this way So immature....?

Okay...okay....I'm Gone now Ma'am...!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim / Amber Rose Says If A Robber Breaks Into Her House She’ll Give Him A BJ To Stay A / Video- Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dress That Is Worth 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.