Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,758 members, 7,912,109 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH (22314 Views)

Osun To Begin Payment Of Salaries-- PUNCH / Labour Rejects Aregbesola Half Salary. / Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Segadem(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2015
bad market for Aregbe
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Drdreluv: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2015
For your Motor insurance, marine cargo insurance,fire & special peril Insurance ,Householder\House owner insurance,flexiable Education Plan,Flexible Saving plan etc contact me on whatapp on or call 08039764825 more info on https://fbninsurance.com/index.php
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by loomer: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2015
modelmike7:
Hmmm. They better take this from this ogbeni man first. Half bread is better than none o!

Read wetin you type.

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Boss13: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2015
What are the law makers in Osun doing. This man should be impeached.

7 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by LastSurvivor: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2015
I was blaming osun people for voting this man before but now am beginning to pity them, this Aregbe of a man keep tormenting them

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by ifekemmie(f): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks to everyone dat makes my birthday to be a memorable n colourful one. Joy will never cease from ur home
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by CyberWolf: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2015
The worst part is that all the APC asslicking sycophants here won't say a damn word now...Bunch of hypocrite..And to Osun workers, serves them right. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2015
ok...
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by anytexy: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2015
As long as it is APC all correct. They are the saints in town. If it were to be from another party some Apc e-rats here would term it corruption and call for his impeachment immediately.. Mtsheeeeew

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2015
This is a Governor that some of his youths are running all over this forum shouting 'Wike' must go while their own state Governor can't even pay ordinary salaries to his civil servants grin

Wike came in and paid all the salaries that Amaechi has refused to pay and they want us to boot out our performing Governor and replace him with a joker called Dakuku and his puppet master Amaechi.
God forbid grin

SeverusSnape are you seeing what ayam seeing? gringrin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by nationwide1(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2015
bonechamberlain:
osun people needs to receive sense, when the judge challenged the aregbe, and the house dismissed the case, the people all kept quiet including labour, u people must suffer until u receive common sense and stage a protest and pressure the house to impeach the criminal.
My brother, truth they say is always bitter. The judge made a strong point against the governor but it was dismissed without fair hearing because of our sham democracy.

I wonder why APC chieftains are quiet over Aregbe's inhuman treatment of his civil servants.

I even expect Baba to call this man to order.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Mopricelezz(f): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2015
dominique:
If it's just for the month of March fine, if it's going to continue like that, NO WAY!

He paid them half for January and February... This man is something else. Too many debts on ground already. Despite the bailout fund, he still wanna pay half... Bad! Bad!! Bad!!!

4 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Smooyis(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Wicked government of osun state, wicked lawmakers and docile Labour force of the state.

Let the workers and the good people of the state rise up and fight for their right. No one will fight for them. Evil thrives when no one challenges it.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2015
From the workers cycle, it was obvious they didn't vote for Aregbesola because they campaigned against him during election. Aregbe mandate for the second time was entrenched by the ordinary non-civil servant of the state. Meanwhile, this is time for a pay-back...let me laugh in swali!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Bibidear(f): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2015
modelmike7:
Hmmm. They better take this from this ogbeni man first. Half bread is better than none o!
y would u say that,most of the workers are in debt and they wont even resume,how abt the students,he just has to pay the whole salary

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Adwexky(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Ok.

/z3KTXr
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Firefire(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is a Governor that [b]some of his youths are running all over this forum [/b]shouting 'Wike' must go while their own state Governor can't even pay ordinary salaries to his civil servants grin

Wike came in and paid all the salaries that Amaechi has refused to pay and they want us to boot out our performing Governor and replace him with a joker called Dakuku and his puppet master Amaechi.
God forbid grin

SeverusSnape are you seeing what ayam seeing? gringrin

Those people are bigots and bewitched thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by engrjacuzzi: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2015
space don dey already for this rascal of a governor for kirikiri maximum prison... I blame PMB for all this mess.
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Adwexky(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Aregbesola At It Again!
/z3KTXr
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
The worst part is that all the APC asslicking sycophants here won't say a damn word now...Bunch of hypocrite..And to Osun workers, serves them right. angry
Calling them sycophants is an insult to real political sycophants because a typical sycophants by the Nigerian terms of sycophancy would want to be fed fat first while singing the master's praises to high heavens .

They are simply zombies and unfortunately most of them are from the same Osun state and region where their Governors have decided to do whatever they like - Fayose is even paying salaries and giving workers incentives while the native doctor in Osun and his SAI chanting animals are making life a living hell for workers month in month out with no end in sight. grin

I'm waiting for the iidiots to start calling for Aregberascal's impeachment asap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by ckmayoca: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2015
I don't blame aregbe anyway... I blame pdp for bringing worthless omisore against him.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by olasclef(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Am from Osun state and I can't stop laughing, bcuz my governor is a very funny man. When osun pple allow Aregbesola to govern the state like primary 6 class captain. grin[color=#006600][/color] grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Amack(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Firefire:
Honestly, APC is a scam!

Aregbesola is a scammer.

You lied against the past administration for short charging you because you are in the opposition.

You boasted you don't need FG allocation, then, you couldn't pay your workers for EIGHT Months after.

Your party president decided to help all you looters by given you all BAIL-OUT

You collected your state bailout and deposit in a private account, for interest accumulation.

You Aregbesola, claimed you are doing verification to identify ghost workers thereby tactically delaying the payment.

Later you demanded the workers to present primary school certificate before they can be paid.

Now you said you are paying them HALF SALARY

Aregbesola fear God.

Remember that the only thing permanent is CHANGE.

I pray God will see the workers in Osun through this evil and unwarranted suffering brought about by the bad leadership of Rauf Aregbesola.

Shalom!

Where is Lie Mohammed, why is he keeping silent on this matter ?
I don laugh tire. Are you a comedian? You really make my day. Aregbesola diarissss Godoooooo

6 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Adwexky(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2015
This is very serious!

/z3KTXr
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Firefire:

Those people are bigots and bewitched thugs.
My brother man. grin

Sometimes I wonder how one can conveniently sweep his own huge problem under the carpet while pointing out what is all wrong in another man's house uninvited.

If I didn't know people like you and some other good folks online and offline , I would have joined others to say that some region of this country are hypocrisy personified.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Mopricelezz(f): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2015
ckmayoca:
I don't blame aregbe anyway... I blame pdp for bringing worthless omisore against him.

You are so right. I once heard my mum say that only if pdp had produced a better opposition against Aregbe, she would have used her vote well. Imagine them placing Omisore against Aregbe, despite Omisore's history. Well, we have survived it thus far, God will rescue Us.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Firefire(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Where is PassingShot ?

Can you please come and write disjointed post in support of this criminal and prodigal governor of Osun ?

Awon oniranu, yeye people.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by knostbrown01(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by dedugbaa(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2015
This governor is wickedness personified,these are the same people who voted for you and celebrated your victory on the streets,I guess osun is cursed with bad political leader,from aregbesola to omisore all bad,selfish,self serving and self centred leaders,sorry to my people,sorry for my people.

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by Adwexky(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Aregbesola!!!

/z3KTXr
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by wiseoneking: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Insanity. Osun people will surely be the greatest FUUl ever recorded if they dare returned APC govt in the state. For now absolved them from fUUlishness. Watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.