Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,912 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH (22368 Views)

Osun To Begin Payment Of Salaries-- PUNCH / Labour Rejects Aregbesola Half Salary. / Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by gbolalekan(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok na.......

Shebi I tel una say Aregbesola came to kill, steal and destroy grin

You got it just right!
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by KingTom(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
francizy:

You're from Ogun state? shocked shocked shocked

I doff my heart for your state!!! shocked shocked shocked
Don't fall for the bad publicity. grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by francizy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingTom:

Don't fall for the bad publicity. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by chidexxy007(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
refreshrate:

We were sorry for them too before they elected the man.

Advised them accordingly, they refused for the same reason that has come back to now bite them in the y@nsh!

John 3.16 says What a man sows he shall reap grin grin grin

John 3.16.... Which Bible are you reading.. Lol
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by janco: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2015
This particular Governor, requires to be relieved of his position by a RECALL
You cannot continue owe civil servants , its an opportunity to create "anomie"

If Half Salaries is all he can do after paying backlog, then one can understand. But after owing for so many months, he should stop playing pranks with people's lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by francizy(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
Same thing is happening in IMO state now.
Their saint Rochas is now the lucifer.

If say serves them right except that I'm affected too.

7months and no pay. And they have the guts to call the themselves agents of change.

Well we can see what kind of change it is.

So that useless fat piggy is still owing salaries?? shocked and the fool has the guts to lavish state funds on beremx's upkeep?? angry
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by mckoolcharming(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2015
OSUN ADARA Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo !!!!!!!!
Shey una children dey eat una salary for free food........

Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by free13: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
This man is wicked.
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by davidque007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
refreshrate:

oversabi ees not good. Did you also notice the laughing faces at the end of the statement?
You use a known reference with a known statement to throw people off guard as well as establish a point about how obvious what youre trying to communicate whilst their laughing it off. Important thing is message is passed.
If on monday morning you fit use the Christianity withdraw for first bank abeg halla!

It would also help someone like you eg

When youre at the bus stop and you see a fine girl walk up to her and say: Eyo mehn can you believe refreshrate says John 3;16 is faith without works is sin? The girl will laugh and you know what they say the quickest way to a girls pant is to make her laugh. However if you no get am due to your fake delivery (which im certain you go must fvck up!) you can always tell her to gerara hia mehn shii mehn...

Thank me later

You got me laughing, you must be a retard. Don't understand or get the gibberish you typed as a response to me. You really think you can hide your ignorance and retardation behind a smiley, think a again
Re: Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH by refreshrate: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
davidque007:

You got me laughing, you must be a retard. Don't understand or get the gibberish you typed as a response to me. You really think you can hide your ignorance and retardation behind a smiley, think a again

I wrote something

You didn't understand

But you were laughing

...yet I'm the r3tard

Receive your healing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo / Zamfara Dethrones First-Class Monarchs Over "Banditry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.