Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (395263 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ajishomo: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
delishpot:

Tell her your true gender if she intends to video Skype with you.
Thanks bro...I managed to use style dodge the question and eventually got the job done.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow Long time fellow UPWORKerz...

Special Thanks to all my wonderful students who made their way to my UPWORK group... You shall success in UPWORK....

Sorry no time to do UPWORK... My Students will take over from where I Stop...

Please kindly sell your UPWORK Skrill funds to me and will buy them all at a good rate..

The group is open interested candidate should Apply within via whatsApp....

Respect Skrill family smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by incredibledan(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Yes, yes, yes. I need the services of a seasoned graphics designer. If you know you have the right mindset then contact me.
Please I don't want bubuyeye designers o.

My contact is on my signature.

Or someone should please refer a good means.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by incredibledan(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Wazzaowner(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
My client edited his Feedback comment on a Job contract, but upwork refused to update it on my profile.. ani1 experiencing this..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdychica(f): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
I finished a job for a client but anytime I try attaching the work it keeps on saying failed to attach file , and the client can't approve my payment . how do I sort this out
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sent you a PM

incredibledan:
Yes, yes, yes. I need the services of a seasoned graphics designer. If you know you have the right mindset then contact me.
Please I don't want bubuyeye designers o.

My contact is on my signature.

Or someone should please refer a good means.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdychica(f): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nerdychica:
I finished a job for a client but anytime I try attaching the work it keeps on saying failed to attach file , and the client can't approve my payment . how do I sort this out
guys help o
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Dexty10: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please for those who are freelancer.com experts, I am new on the platform. How does it work, what do I need to know and what payment service is the best on it?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by masterz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nerdychica:

Don't send a zipped file
Send as document
Or
Upload to dropbox and share the link with your client. Explain your reasons

Hope this helps
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdychica(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
masterz:

Don't send a zipped file
Send as document
Or
Upload to dropbox and share the link with your client. Explain your reasons

Hope this helps
yes I have done all that .. I have attached the file but it seems the client can't approve here is what he sent " Hi Anabel, it still comes as request payment for milestone with no button to approve - I think you need to submit as final deliverable. "
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaze4blues(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
expert fiction writers needed urgently.
popoolakazeem62@gmail.com 08136612628 for details
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nerdychica:
yes I have done all that .. I have attached the file but it seems the client can't approve here is what he sent " Hi Anabel, it still comes as request payment for milestone with no button to approve - I think you need to submit as final deliverable. "
Were you submitting with the App? The best way to submit a completed job is to go to the "My Jobs" and click on submit Milestone. From there, it indicates you've submitted the task assigned and starts a 14-day countdown after which the funds would be released to you even if your employer fails to approve the Milestone. If you submitted this way, your employer should have no problem ending the contract or approving a Milestone.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdychica(f): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
keishik:
Were you submitting with the App? The best way to submit a completed job is to go to the "My Jobs" and click on submit Milestone. From there, it indicates you've submitted the task assigned and starts a 14-day countdown after which the funds would be released to you even if your employer fails to approve the Milestone. If you submitted this way, your employer should have no problem ending the contract or approving a Milestone.
I was submitting with the main website not the app . submit milestone ? But I have submitted the job earlier

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
nerdychica,
Send this link to the client. Upwork CC asked me to forward it to a client that had a similar issue.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062248.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdychica(f): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
keishik:
nerdychica,
Send this link to the client. Upwork CC asked me to forward it to a client that had a similar issue.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062248.
OK I have sent it , waiting for his reply
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
A friend of mine wants to get her money abroad from naija. She has been finding it hard to do so far. her people in naija said western union isnt working and banks arent sending foreign currency abroad abeg any ideas with banks or means of doing so?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by finesthaykay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Still paying
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by masterz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
delishpot:
A friend of mine wants to get her money abroad from naija. She has been finding it hard to do so far. her people in naija said western union isnt working and banks arent sending foreign currency abroad abeg any ideas with banks or means of doing so?

Contact meetmal03. +44 7423 097893. She might be of help especially if it's from US /UK
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
delishpot:
Post this question on the currency thread that's at the top of the business section and you'll be guided appropriately. The thread itself, will "open your eyes". There are lots of folks that live-off rendering such services on that thread.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
keishik:

Post this question on the currency thread that's at the top of the business section and you'll be guided appropriately. The thread itself, will "open your eyes". There are lots of folks that live-off rendering such services on that thread.
Thanks, totally forgot that thread.

masterz:

Contact meetmal03. +44 7423 097893. She might be of help especially if it's from US /UK

Thanks, I will pass the info to her.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaze4blues(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
upwork wants a video chat with me on skype.
I don't know my offense honestly.
Is thr a way to handle dat?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2016
3RNEST:
Wow Long time fellow UPWORKerz...

Special Thanks to all my wonderful students who made their way to my UPWORK group... You shall success in UPWORK....

Sorry no time to do UPWORK... My Students will take over from where I Stop...

Please kindly sell your UPWORK Skrill funds to me and will buy them all at a good rate..

The group is open interested candidate should Apply within via whatsApp....

Respect Skrill family smiley
Do you still buy skrill fund, 70$ skrill fund for sale.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2016
ranson:
Do you still buy skrill fund, 70$ skrill fund for sale.
Meet me on whatsApp...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Sir, are you new on upwork?

kaze4blues:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2016
kaze4blues:

Anything in particular you're afraid of?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Wazzaowner(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=kaze4blues post=52110388]upwork wants a video chat with me on skype.

If its a US account, Just 4get abt d account nd everi fund dere
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
3RNEST:

Meet me on whatsApp...
Thanks for the swift transaction. I look forward to doing business with you soon on my fiverr fund. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kachiz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
kaze4blues:

Why not have a chat with them and find out.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Curiouscat: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
$102 skrill up for grab.....Interested buyer can quote or pm me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (190) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.