Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (393287 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by JohnieWalker(m): 5:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Emmyk:
So recently, Upwork mailed me that they've suspended my account as I've sent many proposals without getting much jobs.

It was all funny to me.
I was wondering who should be bothered about that, Upwork or myself?

that place is bleeped up

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2016
JohnieWalker:

that place is bleeped up
I tell you Bruv.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
@ victor and other gurus.

I hv read the thread and am still reading. I have 2 question.

1 Can someone use his domiciliary account for payment? if yes how?

2.What is d best data plan that can be used. i have head about hotsot with laptop, I have heard about router. Pls which is o.k. I want to do this freelancing as a full time work. I intend to put all my resources.

thanks to all. I anticipate your response smiley.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork etc.

Contact on my Signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by atoje(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
contact me for your upwork, fiverr PAYPAL withdrawal and get ur cash instantly in naira.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2016

2.What is d best data plan that can be used. i have head about hotspot with laptop, I have heard about router. Pls which is o.k. I want to do this freelancing as a full time work. I intend to put all my resources.

you send reply to my email emmaversity@yahoo.com

thanks to all. I anticipate your respons smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 3:39am On Dec 29, 2016
If you have a Verified Payoneer you're not using, send me an email to ask for my contact number.... I'm going to buy the account (The registered Email, password and the security questions) from you at reasonable price. There are some Terms and conditions involved tho, but overall, it's a great.

Just send me an email and I'm gonna get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Hope we all find Peace.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2016
cedaraustine:
Football news writers wanted. PM.

Bulk and regular work here.

Just need dedicated people.

I can be flexible and I am willing to train.

I ONLY need dedication. You can't just travel without telling me, except emergencies. You respond to mails, send work when due, confirm receipt of payment, and we repeat.

Kindly shoot an email.

Hi, I just saw this now and wanted to know if you are still hiring writers. Please let me know if you are. I am down for work, thanks!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 29, 2016
CallmeLucy:
If you have a Verified Payoneer you're not using, send me an email to ask for my contact number.... I'm going to buy the account (The registered Email, password and the security questions) from you at reasonable price. There are some Terms and conditions involved tho, but overall, it's a great.

Just send me an email and I'm gonna get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Hope we all find Peace.
I have a verified Payoneer. I couldn't reach you via e-mail. Call me on 08033213577 Shalom
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Emmyk:
So recently, Upwork mailed me that they've suspended my account as I've sent many proposals without getting much jobs.

It was all funny to me.
I was wondering who should be bothered about that, Upwork or myself?

I think they are trying to cut down on the number of freelancers. They started this when the stopped accepting those in some categories. I believe this is to ensure the marketplace is not flooded with non performing freelancers like at freelancer dot com.

Are you on the premium plan?

In other news, your face looks familiar, like one I might have come across in KSU
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2016
emmaversity:

2.What is d best data plan that can be used. i have head about hotspot with laptop, I have heard about router. Pls which is o.k. I want to do this freelancing as a full time work. I intend to put all my resources.

you send reply to my email emmaversity@yahoo.com

thanks to all. I anticipate your respons smiley

1. Yes. Upwork => Skrill => domiciled account

2. A router or modem would be best. Since you are going Fulltime a Hotspot may not be best, as I can guarantee that it will damage your phone in the long run.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
tonyx4x44:

I think they are trying to cut down on the number of freelancers. They started this when the stopped accepting those in some categories. I believe this is to ensure the marketplace is not flooded with non performing freelancers like at freelancer dot com.

Are you on the premium plan?

In other news, your face looks familiar, like one I might have come across in KSU
Hmmm. Whatever works for them.
They requested that I can appeal.
Lol. Appeal that the proposals were sent in error, or I would be more serious? grin cheesy grin

At this point, I don't blame guys that create foreign profiles to get steady jobs on Upwork, my Nigerian account of 4 years failed me there.

KSU? It's very possible. I graduated there, from Mass Communication department. You?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
tonyx4x44:

2. A router or modem would be best. Since you are going Fulltime a Hotspot may not be best, as I can guarantee that it will damage your phone in the long run.

@ tonyx4x44 and other gurus in the house

thanks i appreciate the response. I have 2 questions.
1. Relatively in terms of cost ( that is the charges involved in transaction ) which is better?
2. how does open the skrill?

thanks in advance for your answers. smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chiefkpokp(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
400usd btc available @good rate.

Visit me in my parlor
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kachiz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
emmaversity:

1. Relatively in terms of cost ( that is the charges involved in transaction ) which is better?

- Kindly ckarify the first question.

- Just go to skrill-dot-com and register.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 3:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Sell your Payoneer Pounds £, Euro € and dollars $ to me

Sell your fiverr, upwork, freelance and guru funds to me
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Emmyk:

Hmmm. Whatever works for them.
They requested that I can appeal.
Lol. Appeal that the proposals were sent in error, or I would be more serious? grin cheesy grin

At this point, I don't blame guys that create foreign profiles to get steady jobs on Upwork, my Nigerian account of 4 years failed me there.

KSU? It's very possible. I graduated there, from Mass Communication department. You?

Graduated from geoplanning, was popularly know as boko.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2016
emmaversity:

1. Withdrawal to Skrill (charge: $1), withdrawal to domicilied account (charge: $20 - $25), sale of dollars - 500/$

Alternative...

Withdrawal to Skrill (charge: $1), sale to exchanger - 450/$

Calculate and decide.

2. Skrill dot com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kolomax(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2016
tonyx4x44:

1. Withdrawal to Skrill (charge: $1), withdrawal to domicilied account (charge: $20 - $25), sale of dollars - 500/$

Alternative...

Withdrawal to Skrill (charge: $1), sale to exchanger - 450/$

Calculate and decide.

2. Skrill dot com
selling skrill to exchangers is 400 not 450 of you are lucky you sell at 420-430
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
kolomax:
selling skrill to exchangers is 400 not 450 of you are lucky you sell at 420-430

That's just a dip in the market. And there's no way I'll sell less than 420, by January it will rise back to 450

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chiefkpokp(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any banks)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
Original 1725usd btc available @good rate.

Visit me in my parlor

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
kachiz:

- Kindly ckarify the first question.

- Just go to skrill-dot-com and register.

@tonyx4x44, @victor and other gurus in the house.

Sincerely i appreciate your answers and directions. the first question was not complete. I meant to ask, in terms of cost of withdrawal, which is better, payooneer or domiciliary account (thru skrill)? That is considering the cost of withdrawal is Domiciliary account better that payoneer account. Your wise counsel will be most appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation of your answers and direction. smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=tonyx4x44 post=52350837]

Thanks for this simplified direction. Just confirm my understanding...

@tonyx4x44 @victor and other gurus in the house.

1. upwork => Skrill => domicilliry account

2. upwork => sKrill => payoneer =>

Pls explain, thanks in anticipation of your response smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kachiz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
emmaversity:

@tonyx4x44, @victor and other gurus in the house.

Sincerely i appreciate your answers and directions. the first question was not complete. I meant to ask, in terms of cost of withdrawal, which is better, payooneer or domiciliary account (thru skrill)? That is considering the cost of withdrawal is Domiciliary account better that payoneer account. Your wise counsel will be most appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation of your answers and direction. smiley

I do not have a dorm account and so cannot compare it with the others I have used.

I used Payoneer initially before I switched over to Skrill.

Payoneer charged between $25-30 as a one-time yearly fee plus some withdrawal charges depending on how soon you want the cash. Then when I get the funds, I look for a dealer on NL to sell because going through bank ATM's might get you ridiculous rates.

I think Skrill charges per percentage of the money you are transferring to another account.

Between Payoneer and Skrill, I think Skrill has better rates.

emmaversity:

1. upwork => Skrill => domicilliry account

2. upwork => sKrill => payoneer =>

Upwork => Payoneer/Skrill => Nigeria bank account (either ATM or through NL Exchanger)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by MuyiwaMike(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
tonyx4x44:

That's just a dip in the market. And there's no way I'll sell less than 420, by January it will rise back to 450
Amen in Jesus name. By the way bruh, I came across your profile on Upwork. Super impressive for a Nigerian account I must say,

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by atoje(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
contact me for your fiverr, upwork paypal withdrawal and get ur naira immediately
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=kachiz post=52405016]

Upwork => Payoneer/Skrill => Nigeria bank account (either ATM or through NL Exchanger)

@Kachi, @tony4x44, @victor, and other gurus in the house.

* How does the NL Exchanger works. I mean how do i connect the NL Exchanger with my skrill and payoneer account in order to get the naira? smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 3:23am On Dec 31, 2016
@ Kakchis and others in the house.

Read the information in this link and tell me what you think...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/skrill.com

I anticipate your response. smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2016
MuyiwaMike:
Amen in Jesus name. By the way bruh, I came across your profile on Upwork. Super impressive for a Nigerian account I must say,

Thanks bro... but how you take know say na me? lipsrsealed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2016
emmaversity:
@ Kakchis and others in the house.

Read the information in this link and tell me what you think...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/skrill.com

I anticipate your response. smiley

similar

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.paypal.com 1.3/10

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.payoneer.com 4/10

All these payment processors have issues.

But you are more likely to face problems if:

- you are transacting large amounts ($1000/day)

- You are uploading or receiving funds from shady sources like credit cards and flagged accounts

My income source to the payment processor is solely Upwork. I have not had any issues so far, and I have transacted over $2000 with an unverified Skrill account.

As long as all you do is receive funds from Upwork and sell them, you are safe.

Regards
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by MuyiwaMike(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Thanks bro... but how you take know say na me? lipsrsealed
I know nw, you can Pm me for more proof. Your ID is A****** I**** from A***A, NIGERIA with a total of *7 jobs,
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2016
MuyiwaMike:
I know nw, you can Pm me for more proof. Your ID is A****** I**** from A***A, NIGERIA with a total of *7 jobs,

grin it is finished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (190) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.