Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,237 members, 7,897,221 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

closed - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / closed (10238 Views)

thread closed, dogs sold! / *THREAD CLOSED* / Thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Chimiajjii or what do they call ur name do u have common sense at all?
Re: closed by Vikkiboi(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Well, all I know is that there are two sides to a story/allegations...

Bobbysaxy goodwill is at stake here...his name is spoilt already, I really do not see how he can make money off pet section again unless if he tries to correct his wrongs.

This shit has happened already, and I guess it's time to flush and move on.

Well, no doubt that the dogs he do advertise are of good quality and very expensive...

And also, there is no doubt that he is kinda rude and straightforward...

But ow i wish i can see some1 here who actually at one time or the other bought the so called 1700 dollar puppy of exceptional quality.

In conclusion, Bobbysaxy Suld never allow 40k or some cheap money ruin the reputation he has been building all dis while...How much is 200dollars to someone importing 1700 dollars worth of a dog.

Experience they say is the best teacher, kindly amend the wrong, pay off all debts, clear your name, never start a deal you can't finish, try and improve your customer relation tho some client can be very annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by chimajii: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry, am the only one in the world who believes that, there is ALWAYS 3 SIDES to a STORY. Ur SIDE, MY SIDE and THE TRUTH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by Vikkiboi(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
chimajii:
Sorry, am the only one in the world who believes that, there is ALWAYS 3 SIDES to a STORY. Ur SIDE, MY SIDE and THE TRUTH

Hmmm that's true
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Stop sounding pathetic chimajii am very sure ur one of those that has onces called me before about dogs that cudnt afford to buy one of my dogs....a scammers dogs are always cheap...go on olx u will see scammers display dogs as low as 20k for a dogs worth 100k....those are the attribute of a scammer....a scammer don't sell expensive dogs cos he will always look for a way to make entice u with attractive prices...stop acting like ur frustrated..u make me laugh in spanish but seriously ur sounding like a frustrated human being
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2015
It's so easy to even detect those that have onced contacted me for dogs and cudnt afford it...they take the word bobby saxy is a scammer,a thief so personal and they look for any slight opportunity to quickly contribute negatively to the topic....no wonder they take this topic so serious and put the matter on their head like a 6unit course...Stop sounding pathetic chimajii am very sure ur one of those that has onces called me before about dogs that cudnt afford to buy one of my dogs....a scammers dogs are always cheap...go on olx u will see scammers display dogs as low as 20k for a dogs worth 100k....those are the attribute of a scammer....a scammer don't sell expensive dogs cos he will always look for a way to make entice u with attractive prices...stop acting like ur frustrated..u make me laugh in spanish but seriously ur sounding like a frustrated human being
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
It's so easy to even detect those that have onced contacted me for dogs and cudnt afford it...they take the word bobby saxy is a scammer,a thief so personal and they look for any slight opportunity to quickly contribute negatively to the topic....no wonder they take this topic so serious and put the matter on their head like a 6unit course...
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Anchor u better say I shud dash u money am owing u 40k and not 140k....I will even add 10k to round it up at 50k...its a dash...that will tell u the frequency I operate on....as for younglawya the silly guy is still on bbm list ooo....always pricing my dogs and can never buy any....the foolish tin he tot he cud do was to quickly put a post bobby saxy is a scammer...I will post chat of all the dogs he has been pricing from me and he cudnt buy any...he still priced my dogs 2days ago...bad belle person

1 Like

Re: closed by Magpies(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2015
simmer!
its enough bobby
Re: closed by GRACEGLORY: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
He wanted to scam me of 350k but God saved me he wanted to sell some claimed pups of his at 350k a whole litter imagine....tank God I never sent money to this guy

This defence holds no water Bob.
Re: closed by GRACEGLORY: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
The is the pics of the boerboel puppy he wanted to scam me wit the fraudulent lawyer almost made away wit my 350k but God saved me .... Dats is the face of the criminal that wanted to fraud me

Bob, this defence doesn't hold water still....
Re: closed by GRACEGLORY: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Chimiajjii or what do they call ur name do u have common sense at all?

Bobby, we still expect your strong defence...
Re: closed by GRACEGLORY: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Well, all I know is that there are two sides to a story/allegations...

Bobbysaxy goodwill is at stake here...his name is spoilt already, I really do not see how he can make money off pet section again unless if he tries to correct his wrongs.

This shit has happened already, and I guess it's time to flush and move on.

Well, no doubt that the dogs he do advertise are of good quality and very expensive...

And also, there is no doubt that he is kinda rude and straightforward...

But ow i wish i can see some1 here who actually at one time or the other bought the so called 1700 dollar puppy of exceptional quality.

In conclusion, Bobbysaxy Suld never allow 40k or some cheap money ruin the reputation he has been building all dis while...How much is 200dollars to someone importing 1700 dollars worth of a dog.

Experience they say is the best teacher, kindly amend the wrong, pay off all debts, clear your name, never start a deal you can't finish, try and improve your customer relation tho some client can be very annoying.

A wise saying...

1 Like

Re: closed by GRACEGLORY: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Stop sounding pathetic chimajii am very sure ur one of those that has onces called me before about dogs that cudnt afford to buy one of my dogs....a scammers dogs are always cheap...go on olx u will see scammers display dogs as low as 20k for a dogs worth 100k....those are the attribute of a scammer....a scammer don't sell expensive dogs cos he will always look for a way to make entice u with attractive prices...stop acting like ur frustrated..u make me laugh in spanish but seriously ur sounding like a frustrated human being

Bob, this defence holds no water...
Re: closed by GRACEGLORY: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Anchor u better say I shud dash u money am owing u 40k and not 140k....I will even add 10k to round it up at 50k...its a dash...that will tell u the frequency I operate on....as for younglawya the silly guy is still on bbm list ooo....always pricing my dogs and can never buy any....the foolish tin he tot he cud do was to quickly put a post bobby saxy is a scammer...I will post chat of all the dogs he has been pricing from me and he cudnt buy any...he still priced my dogs 2days ago...bad belle person

Bob, the Scripture says in the mouth of two or more witnesses shall a word be established. 2 Corinthians 13:1, Deuteronomy 19:15, Matthew 18:16.
You have two guys here accusing you of scam, and all you could do is try to show off... then, the truth seems obvious.
Re: closed by exclusive7(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Prodeegee:
itd a story titled: Sit Back And Watch. quite interesting.

I dont know if we'll have subtitles later. but theyre speaking in languages only few understand.
haha...dz guy u no well ooh..quite interesting shaa

1 Like

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2015
I will not make any comments again anchors shud send his account no again
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Yes sir I know the did has been done....only God feeds a man...if God be for u no man can be against U....I keep saying am not after making so much custmomers...I only want few customers that will add no sorrow to ones life..there is someting I have learnt in business...it's not a must u do business wit everybody...just wit few clients u will always remain blessed and fulfilled....now take for instance wat did I gain from anchor patronizing mei gained nothing....Infact I wished I never collected his money cos to me he doesn't even know what he wants...
Re: closed by krak101(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm. I think this Bobby guy dubious. Y... The dude's accussing him have pictorial evidences of previous chats and even a pic of the advert on his bbm. Bobby amend your goddam ways
Re: closed by Prodeegee(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy, you talk too much. right the wrongs and move the f*ck on. haba!
Re: closed by inception101(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Old timer, always observing even before I registered.. one thing I like about the pet section is the way knowledge is being shared. Experience they-say is the best teacher, BOBBY pls learn from what has happened, do the needful and move on.

DIGNITY
/ˈdignitē/ noun

1. The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache.

2. The moment you realize God had greater plans for you that don’t involve crying at night or sad Pinterest quotes.

3. The moment you stop comparing yourself to others because it undermines your worth, education and your parent’s wisdom.

4. The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.

5. The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself.

6. The moment you realize that you can have everything you want in life. However, it takes timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it is not yours, it is because you really didn’t want it, need it or God prevented it.

7. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved. They really don't want you mucking up the family line with someone that acts anything less than honorable.

8. The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.

9. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.

10. The moment you realize that you were always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.
Re: closed by chimajii: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2015
As someone said earlier, he's now behaving like a 17yr old brunette lipsrsealed
Re: closed by exclusive7(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Oh ok... Some people come here to cast stones but unfortunately they are the worst offenders...I even tank God all these happened...it's making me know the real people with clean heart...bobby saxy has done virtually nothin wrong to anybody .....I can sell my dogs at watevrr price dat suits the dog and by the way the prices are also negotiable .....and also the quality determines the price....if u check my post well u will discover that I don't sell low quality dog....I buy expensive ones and I don't tink I need to sell below my cost price to impress anybody or to claim a Good Samaritan...by the way we are in Nigeria....even if u put a pedigree boerborl at for example that is supposed to be sold at 100k for 10k it will still be priced....don't tell me what price to sell my dogs.u never borrowed me money to acquire any of them
Come dude!!GROW UP!....its high time you quit all this childish ranting and baseless defences... The younglawya brought some clean and calculated evidence to the table..but your just ranting about laying toothless accusations....And see you saying that only scammers sell quality dogs for low prices is just another falsified accusation...Dog lovers would sell quality dogs so cheaply that you would marvel..Glean a lesson from this experience...
An insecure person wastes time trying to prove a critic wrong than finding more reason to gain support from supporters...Dude judge yourself from that and CHANGE!!
Re: closed by OsasuObayuwana: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
exclusive7:

Come dude!!GROW UP!....its high time you quit all this childish ranting and baseless defences... The younglawya brought some clean and calculated evidence to the table..but your just ranting about laying toothless accusations....And see you saying that only scammers sell quality dogs for low prices is just another falsified accusation...Dog lovers would sell quality dogs so cheaply that you would marvel..Glean a lesson from this experience...
An insecure person wastes time trying to prove a critic wrong than finding more reason to gain support from supporters...Dude judge yourself from that and CHANGE!!

You hit the nail on the head sir
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tanks for the advice
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
I will provide u with concrete evidence of how these fool has been pricing my dog wit buying and what led to this wrong accusation
Re: closed by Prodeegee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
I will provide u with concrete evidence of how these fool has been pricing my dog wit buying and what led to this wrong accusation
pricing without buying isnt still fraud. back up your points with solid facts.
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
@ prodegee am not talking to u
Re: closed by awolola26(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
only a guilty man speaks offensive words to cover up his insecurities....You are a coxcomb for saying that people cannot afford your dogs....who the heck are you, Please respect yourself and take caution,A FOOL TAKES TWO STEPS WHERE A WISE MAN TAKES NONE, that will complement what prodeegee said..You talk too much
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Posted to anchors account 50k

Re: closed by Tylerdan(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na wa and I wasted my sleep watching Mayweather run around a ring when the main event was on Nairaland pet section
(Grabs popcorn and 3d glasses)

But seriously you guys except Anchor haven't really shown any hard case and please if there are people who have dealings with Bobby come out and vouch for him maybe this once were just a few bad cases.

And bobby pls easy with the name calling remember you still have to deal with people regardless of if they can afford your dogs or not name calling is not business like.
Please fellow petlanders can we have some people who have dealing or have had dealings with bobby testify for him if not then we will really have to ask the questions afresh

And for crying out Where is our moderator?

2 Likes

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ttylernder thanks for dat comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Time!!! The New ‘human-dog’, A Cross Breeding Between Humans & Dogs (see Pho / Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! / Pedigree German Sherperd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.