Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,224 members, 7,964,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:56 AM

closed - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / closed (10380 Views)

thread closed, dogs sold! / *THREAD CLOSED* / Thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by Prodeegee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tylerdan:
Na wa and I wasted my sleep watching Mayweather run around a ring when the main event was on Nairaland pet section
(Grabs popcorn and 3d glasses)

But seriously you guys except Anchor haven't really shown any hard case and please if there are people who have dealings with Bobby come out and vouch for him maybe this once were just a few bad cases.

And bobby pls easy with the name calling remember you still have to deal with people regardless of if they can afford your dogs or not name calling is not business like.
Please fellow petlanders can we have some people who have dealing or have had dealings with bobby testify for him if not then we will really have to ask the questions afresh

And for crying out Where is our moderator?

his phone got stolen last nyt. and he doesnt have money for another.
Re: closed by Vikkiboi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Who is a Scammer?

A scammer is someone that will dupe you and goes out of sight lipsrsealed

Have said it before and am saying it again, I need like 2 to 3 people who have done a reasonable deal with Bobbysaxy to come clear this shitt pls.

And I just saw that he already transferred 40k + 10k to him, well, to me, the additional 10k is not necessary bro.

You have cleared it already.

Let's just put all these to a stop and move on

1 Like

Re: closed by Prodeegee(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Who is a Scammer?

A scammer is someone that will dupe you and goes out of sight lipsrsealed

Have said it before and am saying it again, I need like 2 to 3 people who have done a reasonable deal with Bobbysaxy to come clear this shitt pls.

And I just saw that he already transferred 40k + 10k to him, well, to me, the additional 10k is not necessary bro.

You have cleared it already.

Let's just put all these to a stop and move on
lol....oxford advanced breeders dictionary.

1 Like

Re: closed by Anchor84: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bobbysaxy just sent me 50k to my Acct whc he was supposed to pay 40k to my Acct,i guess d Extra 10k wat d Interest yield on d 40k for 5months.He's indeed a gud Businessman

3 Likes

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
A scammer dupes u and stays out of sight...vickiboi tanks for explaining that to that fool called younglawya.u call urself a lawyer and being unproffesional about it...am sure u will end up robing yourself...pls keep posting everywhere that am a scammer.wen ur done on nairaland can proceed to other sites.by the time u spend all the money u have made on a case like dis even all dos people that u feel that got ur back will Pity u wen u start paying for wrong accusation...continue...have been fair enough exchanging words wit u...but it seems u don't wanna let the sleepin dog lye....ur envy will land to a very good place...I guess u have made enough money from the single boerboel u have at ur backyard....

1 Like

Re: closed by Godspearl(f): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=chimajii post=37961006]Sorry, am the only one in the world who believes that, [b]there is ALWAYS 3 SIDES to a STORY. Ur SIDE, MY SIDE and THE TRUTH[b][/ u are ri right grin
Re: closed by horladeji80(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
The only tin I learnt from all these in not to collect deposit for any dog again....just pay and go wit ur dog....that's all...about bobby saxy is rude...well I don't know anytim about that,I only advertise...if u pick interest in the dog and u can afford it we do business...I will never force a client to buy my products...its impossible...

The only thing I learnt here is to abide by contractual obligations. When a deposit is made for an item the receiver is bound to honour and respect the terms involved. You are not expected to sell to another customer who shows up with a higher and more enticing deposit.

I sold a dog to a Nairalander a couple of months ago based on an initial deposit. It was a smooth and seamless deal. It was devoid of drama cos I honoured our agreement.

In business your customers should be able to take your word to the bank!

A good name is better than riches. A man isn't worth more than his words!
Re: closed by blasiangurl85(f): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
I really didn't want to say anything about this issue. I remember something similar concerning bobbysaxy in the past. I got my dog shadow from him in April and I didn't have any issues. He sent me the puppy without me paying a deposit because I explained to him about me being scammed by someone else. I also told him if I saw the puppy and felt it wasn't good I would not accept it. He agreed to send the dog all the way from ibadan, taking the risk that I might not even buy the dog or maybe I had even given him the wrong address. I will agree that his prices are high but based on what I got I can say it's well worth it. When people see shadow now at 7 months they often ask me if I imported him. He is a really big dog at 35kg already. So all his "extremely excellent, superb quality" ads really are catchy because that's what attracted me to his ad. Plus the fact that he was so confident that his dog was "extremely excellent".

8 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
krak101:
Hmmm. I think this Bobby guy dubious. Y... The dude's accussing him have pictorial evidences of previous chats and even a pic of the advert on his bbm. Bobby amend your goddam ways

@krak101 well said that Bobby guy na thief and his is talking too much which is good cause it put the topic up constantly for more people to be awear
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Go girl....hahahaha tell them sometin....God bless You my sister...ur a bomb...bobby saxy sells dogs wit all confident...am sure of the quality I display so wit all confidence I sell even though their prices are high some few people still have the understanding that quality dogs are ain't cheap....girlfriend ur a bomb,how's ur dog doing
Re: closed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
@ prodegee am not talking to u
talk to your self in your room then this is a public forum

2 Likes

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
God bless blasiangurl...some people on the forum knows the truth but they won't say it... She just said I made a delivery of her dog without any form of deposit wen we she contacted me for a dog....till tmrw have not even seen her in person...I only sent my driver to deliver her dog without any form of deposit....and one foolish idiot will still come around to post bobby is a scammer...younglawya go get busy with ur domestic work...it's not occupying ur time at all...cheers
Re: closed by blasiangurl85(f): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shadow is doing great and getting really big smiley
Re: closed by Vikkiboi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol....oxford advanced breeders dictionary.

Lol...Prodeegee if I catch u ehn angry
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls help post pics of ur dog as a proof...God bless u my dear sister
Re: closed by art1f3(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
younglawya:
You see I have known Bobby Saxy for a long time. I know he stays in badan. I also know he claims to play the saxophone.

The first experience I had with him was when he claimed to have imported some semi adult rottweilers form one European country. eagerly. I asked for the pics. Bobby gave me the run around for several days. later he sent me some pics. The dogs were obvious locally bred Mutts lacking the characteristic shot muzzle of a pedigree Rottweiler . they were also skinny and had very badly formed ears.

immediately I wrote him off as a joker and told him off

The second time was when my Boerboel Dam littered and Bobby saw the pics and offered to buy the whole litter for a ridiculous sum. He literally hounded me for days with pings and messages saying he would buy the whole litter for 350k. can u imagine?

infact he had already started marketing them and used pics of the dogs as his DP( this was without my consent and approval). to this date, the picture of my dogs remains on his old blackberry DP

Now Bobby has downloaded a picture from the Internet and is claiming that the dog is in Nigeria. he is also claiming that it is for sale.

The truth is that THIS BOY IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD

if you look closely at the downloaded picture and the later one, it becomes obvious that they are different dogs. completely different dogs. Bobby has stolen Someone's pics and is passing off this dogs as his. I AM VERY SURE ABOUT THIS.
I have bred dogs for over 15 years. I can boldly say that a vast majority of DOG BREEDERS are unprofessional, rude and uncouth. some are also dishonest and borderline criminal. Sadly, by his actions BOBBY SAXY has shown himself to fall in this latter category

Now I am sure he will rush here with his lies, insults and badly thought out explanations. All hog wash

I am not here to take sides but honestly I think you have a personal issue with bobbysaxy, According to the your story, you were never scammed by this guy, neither were you defrauded. You didn't pay any money to him or exchange anything. Bobby may be rude, proud or not straight forward (no one is perfect, people flop... errone wants to make money) but Sir, you were never scammed

I should add, he also sells good quality dogs. I really love the dogs he posts, (ones with pictures taken in Nigeria ) If i get enough money, I will surely buy because the physical difference btw what he sells and the mutts some people post is clear.

Surfix it to say, NOBODY was scammed

4 Likes

Re: closed by refreshrate: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
art1f3:

I am not here to take sides but honestly I think you have a personal issue with bobbysaxy, According to the your story, you were never scammed by this guy, neither were you defrauded. You didn't pay any money to him or exchange anything. Bobby may be rude, proud or not straight forward (no one is perfect, people flop... errone wants to make money) but Sir, you were never scammed

Bro i couldnt agree with you more, theyve created about three posts on this same issue alone by probably the same person al im seeing is scam scam scam, wetin be the scam, how were you scammed i couldnt see anything, next thing it was that the guy doesnt breed but sell dogs. Last i checked marketing was not a crime neither was putting a margin so long as all parties involved were cool.

ive given up on the threads o jare meanwhile the guy accusing says hes a lawyer.

but what do i know i no kuku get dog, maybe they operate on a different level from regular trade principles

2 Likes

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Art1f guy ur too much.ur words just murdered everything....chai where have u been all these while I don't tink I need any further explanation again....younglawya can go and hug transformer as far as am concerned...he is nothing but a saddist
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Refreshrate ur a bomb...chai see comment... this is a killer comment...God bless this brother....he just said it all
Re: closed by blasiangurl85(f): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shadow when I got him till he was about 12 weeks

Re: closed by blasiangurl85(f): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shadow now at 7 months

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
God bless u blasiangurl....am so honored....tanks for always showing up at the rite time...u are a motivation to me I swear....if it's only these few ones that can say somethin good of bobby saxy...I tink am super ok with that...God bless u guys
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
...Ur dog is really growing into a large monster gsd...the dog is attracting me sef that sold it
Re: closed by blasiangurl85(f): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
...Ur dog is really growing into a large monster gsd...the dog is attracting me sef that sold it

Hahahaha trust me he is way way bigger when you see him than in the pictures

1 Like

Re: closed by Eveezy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
there is one blairsingal dat got a dog called shadow from bobbysaxy, so partially d issue of him not delivering dogs u paid for is out of it, Bobby is not a scammer from my observations, i av never dealt in any transaction with him same way i avent with so many oda nairalanders here which i could vouch for like prodegee knyte, arcbay and some odaz but if anyone says dey are involved in scam, i would just laugh. I have been in dis section for years now and so have bobby i believe cos i think i can remember his first post, i probably wasnt a registerd member den but i saw it. i didnt see him to be a scam and i once recomended him to someone who wanted to get a dog, but as time passed, there were several allegations against him which started to shaken my trust for d guy (me and am never talk b4 oooo) na just observe i dey observe him, i i observed he was always having dogs for sale which seemed strange. when d first allegation came, i assumed its just bad belle and den d oda, and there was one dat bobby nw reacted by caling d person a scammer too, Haba Who does dat? it showed high level of imaturity(sorry to say but its d truth) since he made such allegations, u should have only defended yourself and provide evidence, but instead u just start showing characteristics of an imatured person, blabbing dis and dat, it became a contest btw u and d person like d person wen talk bt each oda scam pass, na him win. after dat incident d trust shakened. i know how hurtfull it is being accused of doing wat u didnt do, u will try to explain but no one would listen cos Nigerians are quick to judge, but how u go about it matters allot. if bobby had a good customer relationship, nobody would come up here to say he is a scam instead, people will defend him, so far, only blairsin gal has done dat. I dont see Bobby has a scam but there is a posibility dat he does certain tinz which are not straight forward which people would consider wrong but unknown to him, thinking its nothing, he has left an impression. Bobby u shouldnt talk too much, u have done d needfull. if paraventure but we hpe it doesnt happen, someone comes up again and says u are a scam, please dnt handle it dis way. i know u to be a matured man, please act well. as for shadow, I hope d term extreme quality isnt given to him, shadow is obviously a good dog and well fed but wen u say extreme quality? dt is over rating, cos i could actually say my current gsd quality is higher dan dt of shadow and i cant call him extreme quality. Display ur dogs as dey really are, do not overhype dem, develop a good customer relationship and u will be good here. please dont mk my believe for u shake pass dis one
Re: closed by o42austino(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
it's clear from all indication that bobbysaxy is a scammer,the accuser raise many proofs to backup his claim that bobby was begging him to sell dogs to him while bobby is busy calling him names without addressing the issues raised by the accuser.it is even clear that bobby loves the guy dogs do much that his using them as his DP while bobby claim that the Dogs are unfit,slim and unhealthy does not arise because u can't tell me that u will like an unfit dig so much that u will use them as Dp.

Bobby change and know that nsiralanders are no fools.
Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good talk ...Shadow is perfect and ok ....tanks for the observation and comments good one
Re: closed by Vikkiboi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Anchor84:
Bobbysaxy just sent me 50k to my Acct whc he was supposed to pay 40k to my Acct,i guess d Extra 10k wat d Interest yield on d 40k for 5months.He's indeed a gud Businessman

Baba pls kindly dash me 3k from d extra 10k abeg...need cash badly pls.

One good turn deserves another

1 Like

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
So many people has better dogs that cud be used as dp....As I speak i have better boerboels than that...so if some sees ur dog and use it as dp that automatically makes him as a scammer..I can imagine..that's one of my beorbeol still up for sale...I have 3 of that up for sale ...the are even higher quality

Re: closed by plentykola(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
But to me d only problem bobby is having is d way he talks for someone like me I cant do business with him cos of his manners. I think the best set of pple I have do business with are ota breeders dey are all great

2 Likes

Re: closed by bobbysaxy: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good luck bro
Re: closed by blasiangurl85(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Eveezy:
there is one blairsingal dat got a dog called shadow from bobbysaxy, so partially d issue of him not delivering dogs u paid for is out of it, Bobby is not a scammer from my observations, i av never dealt in any transaction with him same way i avent with so many oda nairalanders here which i could vouch for like prodegee knyte, arcbay and some odaz but if anyone says dey are involved in scam, i would just laugh. I have been in dis section for years now and so have bobby i believe cos i think i can remember his first post, i probably wasnt a registerd member den but i saw it. i didnt see him to be a scam and i once recomended him to someone who wanted to get a dog, but as time passed, there were several allegations against him which started to shaken my trust for d guy (me and am never talk b4 oooo) na just observe i dey observe him, i i observed he was always having dogs for sale which seemed strange. when d first allegation came, i assumed its just bad belle and den d oda, and there was one dat bobby nw reacted by caling d person a scammer too, Haba Who does dat? it showed high level of imaturity(sorry to say but its d truth) since he made such allegations, u should have only defended yourself and provide evidence, but instead u just start showing characteristics of an imatured person, blabbing dis and dat, it became a contest btw u and d person like d person wen talk bt each oda scam pass, na him win. after dat incident d trust shakened. i know how hurtfull it is being accused of doing wat u didnt do, u will try to explain but no one would listen cos Nigerians are quick to judge, but how u go about it matters allot. if bobby had a good customer relationship, nobody would come up here to say he is a scam instead, people will defend him, so far, only blairsin gal has done dat. I dont see Bobby has a scam but there is a posibility dat he does certain tinz which are not straight forward which people would consider wrong but unknown to him, thinking its nothing, he has left an impression. Bobby u shouldnt talk too much, u have done d needfull. if paraventure but we hpe it doesnt happen, someone comes up again and says u are a scam, please dnt handle it dis way. i know u to be a matured man, please act well. as for shadow, I hope d term extreme quality isnt given to him, shadow is obviously a good dog and well fed but wen u say extreme quality? dt is over rating, cos i could actually say my current gsd quality is higher dan dt of shadow and i cant call him extreme quality. Display ur dogs as dey really are, do not overhype dem, develop a good customer relationship and u will be good here. please dont mk my believe for u shake pass dis one

It's blasiangurl smiley and your German Shepherd is lovely. I love black GSD's how old is he now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pedigree German Sherperd For Sale / Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" / Lady Breastfeed Her Puppies With her own Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.