Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Question For The Day Open And Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question For The Day Open And Read (558 Views)

Umu Nwanyi, Is Your Nyash Flat? Then Come And Read This O / These Children Are Really Funny, Get In Here And Read / Hahahaha Lwkmd Just Open And Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Day Open And Read by Raymondluv(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2015
You saw someone beating your mum, you rushed into the house to fetch a weapon and found someone in the bed with your wife. Which one would you attend ist?
Re: Question For The Day Open And Read by respect80(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2015
It's simple na

I will first of all deal with the guy beating my mum.
Then plead with my wife to exercise patience while I process her divorce

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Day Open And Read by therealdeal10: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2015
I'll mk sure my wife didn't catch a glimpse of me den i'll go kill d man hitting my mum wen am bak d man wit my wife i'll make sure e runs out of my house witout his boxer on as 4 my i go carry her go her papa house bak
Re: Question For The Day Open And Read by pass111(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2015
I will first deal with the retard beating my mom then am not going to say a word to my wife till FOREVER grin grin
Re: Question For The Day Open And Read by Mrbigman1(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Oboy!

One is physical wounding
While the other is spiritual wounding.

U'd choose one which is more brutal of the two to deal with.

As for me, I go look for seat, seat down and start crying cos dat na d greatest temptation of all times.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day / Do You When You Need a New Source Of Income? (see Photo) / how true is this please ?#2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.