Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol (55294 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Rotimi47: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
"They cannot carter for the triplet" but they can fvck at night. Mtchewww
You bad o. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
adepiero:
Its true na!

My mama born twins for 70's we no even see letter not to talk of money from govt and my papa no advertise for radio.

Like one good head wrote up there, if they can't cater for the kids then they should put them up for adoption! Am sure a charitable Nigerian will take care of them
Nigerians are too emotional and illogical sometimes! Everything should be Done by the government! Soon government will have to take us to the toilet!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by fotosynthesis: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
God help them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by felipemadero(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
I hope u don't remain stewpid for long.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by fotosynthesis: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rotimi47:
You bad o. grin

Haha lol.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by ThePENGENIUS(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
Some people think through their ass I guess. Nigga grow up. You think life is a bed of roses? Wait till you have your own family. No Bleep. Bastard!!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Those talking are the most ignorant that dnt know their right,they have not even left for cotonue talk more of crossing meditarean or Atlantic ocean to the west where life is important to their govt.
Badgers14:
Why are people blasting this couple for seeking govt help
Really it is a shame, yes a very big shame that Nigerians have to beg their govt for assistance.. Nigeria is so very blessed that every Nigerians shouldn't have to descend this low. Could you imagine
This is just an eyesore.
I see plenty peope saying sth like did the govt f..u.ck. Your wife for you ? Those people are just ignorant.
When you travel abroad and see how those govt take care of their citizens... You will see what am talking about.. Nigeria is even richer than most of those countries..
Smh...
May God Bless Nigeria sad

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by janefrancisca(f): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
nwanna89:

If govt gives money to everyone who does not expect twins or triplets, then govt will be setting a very bad precedent and will get broke over time. I feel bad for the couple but they cannot say what govt gave them is too small. If they cannot take care of all three babies, they can put one or two up for adoption.
If the tables were turned, will you give up one or two of your kids for adoption because you can't take care of them? Besides the government cannot go broke over time because d percentage of people with this kind of problem is low. Apart from that, are there not countries who provide or spend more for their citizens in terms of free education, health care and other amenities such as France, Naura and Israel,have they gone broke?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by sixtusn: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls can someone help with their address or contact so we can be a blessing to them. Children are gift from God. Thank God for this precious gift.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by vRendoh(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:

s-shuo! My Guy, Why you go talk like that now! Make couples no fVckk becos money no dey?
Na wa for you o!

Anyway make area people rally round them... the kids must survive! A country wey some get money for Dog shows and would condemn couples for brokking at night cos they dont have money! na wa na wa!

One Love......The EASt side, lets show some love, 2k no be anything at all! na shame be that.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by dignity33: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
They are not in south africa they are nigerian but that question show how people can be so wicked in nigeria you borrow your constitution frm USA ut Nigeria still remain th most corupt ctry in the world, the Gov't reward boko haram member with 500,000 naira each in the name of amnesty bt innocent triplet ge 2k ; wicked generation

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by SmartMugu: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

aren't you being stupid for making such ridiculous n derogatory comment?
Don't mind him. He's naive to what happens when unforseen events happen to people.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by nani212(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
you think its easy to feed and care for 3 babies at once. smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
You are so ignorant,govt oew its citizens,quit acting like a fool everywhere and get some sense,know your right and claim it.
gmaribel:

Sit down and fold your hands and wait for Government to feed you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by eduxerxes: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oh God!!! Give me triplets...even Quadruplets. IJN, Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by ibedun: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
They should cry to nnamdi kanu.

Good thing they aren't in Lagos or Ogun, else they'd have burdened Yorubas with their problems.

Abi o! We are always looking after them!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by engrshakespeare: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
afroniger:

Come on, show some compassion. Last time I checked, it's not a crime to be poor and nobody knows tomorrow. Besides, I think the gov't could have done much better than 2k.

He said d bitter truth, d Govt cannot give awards to people for mounting their wives. Is it the Govt that will do family planning for him. He knows he's poor but can't keep quiet at night, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by gmaribel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
uplawal:
You are so ignorant,govt oew its citizens,quit acting like a fool everywhere and get some sense,know your right and claim it.

I don't blame you.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by janefrancisca(f): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Nigerians are too emotional and illogical sometimes! Everything should be Done by the government! Soon government will have to take us to the toilet!
Nobody is saying government should do everything but rather the necessary things.Will nigeria be less of a country if it provides free health care, education and jobs for its citizen. It is a shame seriously, nigeria is not even among the countries that offer quality public health care for its citizens while as countries that it is better than such as rwanda, ghana and mauritus are doing such.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by sixtusn: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thank God for them. Children are gift from God. This testimony is for the blessing of many who will be of a help to them. Can their address or contact be shared? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by gmaribel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
engrshakespeare:

He said d bitter truth, d Govt cannot give awards to people for mounting their wives. Is it the Govt that will do family planning for him. He knows he's poor but can't keep quiet at night, rubbish

My brother you hit d nail on its head.

You will see a man with low income having children every year and then run to people to help him take care of them. The next year his wife is pregnant again. And some people here are saying d government is wicked.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by promzyugo(f): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Willie is working cool grin but Govt shuld help the poor woman that she can train those kids undecided embarassed undecidedthey are our future generation
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
Hahahaha

My man take am easy.

ADVICE :
PLEASE, when FVCKING at night, make sure you fvck the fvck that can yield singleton babies.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ode is Nigeria not richer than south Africa?when you dnt know your right you begin acting foolish.
gmaribel:

Are they in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by tolustx(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
afroniger:

Come on, show some compassion. Last time I checked, it's not a crime to be poor and nobody knows tomorrow. Besides, I think the gov't could have done much better than 2k.
It is not govt's responsibility to do it. It shud be seen as a privilege and not a right. I believe tho, that if u wanna do somtin, do what is worth appreciation. In this case, that 2k is way too little to cater for that family. I bet someone will later come out an say they gave d woman #200,000.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Badgers14: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
gmaribel:

They had NINE months to prepare for their triplets.
Government will support me mentality makes people LAZY.

My oga, you have the wrong idea.. Yes government will support me mentality "could" have the tendency to make people lazy.. But again the article never expressingly states that these guys were lazy.
Sit back a bit for this tuition free biology class... Obviously, these guys are adults and know what they were doing but the process of cell division to begat triplet is sth they cant control.. If they were mentally preparing for one and turns out to be 3 offcourse there plans have changed.. Assuming they found out at 4th month.. What kind of extra work so you expect a 4 month pregnant mother to be doing to help support the family Also if the man was to take in extra job , where are those jobs..
There are some college educated graduates out there looking for one job but to no avail.

My oga, reason wella before you type rubbish... Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi angry

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by gmaribel(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
uplawal:
Ode is Nigeria not richer than south Africa?when you dnt know your right you begin acting foolish.

Continue displaying your Irresponsibility. I don't blame you.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by ibedun: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Edusouls:
africans just keep breeding like rats,no plans,no resources,noo hope to get one,no good job,no good house,poor standard of living,haba were did this wahala race called africa come from...

The fook-ed up race will soon be gassed out of existence. We contribute nothing to the world we live in besides creating problems and poverty.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
I said so because its majority of their own people speaking against the couples asking for welfare and what the ministry did is nothing but wickedness,pls what other thing do you call people that worship money like that.
Freemanan:

Your senselessness beats me.... You just use one man's comment to insult a whole nation! It really shows How myopic your thoughts are.

I won't be surprise if I find out you are a Zimbabwean.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
janefrancisca:
Nobody is saying government should do everything but rather the necessary things.Will nigeria be less of a country if it provides free health care, education and jobs for its citizen. It is a shame seriously, nigeria is not even among the countries that offer quality public health care for its citizens while as countries that it is better than such as rwanda, ghana and mauritus are doing such.
Lady Jane I agree and also think along same line. But this case is rather that of sheer irresponsibility rather than negligence of the government. The couples should carry their cross. Even if the government wants to step in, it is out of their benevolence and not a responsibility.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
uplawal:
I said so because its majority of their own people speaking against the couples asking for welfare and what the ministry did is nothing but wickedness,pls what other thing do you call people that worship money like that.
Majority? Please I Don't want to be defensive!
I really Don't care about what two of you disagreed on But you were wrong in generalizing such, and to think that you are defending it is nauseating!
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thers no irresponsibility here,look here and be wise you are a fool that dnt know your right,even if the govt gives welfare to millions citizens, it cannever make it poor,its done in most countries that love their people,they cherish lives,and demand they are well taken care of as long as they citizens and earning low or poor,even if they are not citizens they still get some little help somehow,pls think from outside your brain sometimes it helps.
gmaribel:

Continue displaying your Irresponsibility. I don't blame you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation / Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.