Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol (55296 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by janefrancisca(f): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Lack of plan for their offsprings. They know they couldn't take care of a baby, and they still went on to bring babies into the world. Sheer irresponsibility.
These people are just average poor Nigerians with little or no educational background to reason to that extent of having plans for their unborn offspring. Me, you and some Nigerians were fortunate to be educated, plan our future including that of your unborn kids, be the best we can be in our career life and all that sophisticated or modern thinking aspirations...some others are not fortunateto have that and we will always have this kind of people in our society, Africa been what it is talk more of Nigeria where poverty is profound. Provisions have to be made for them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
linusbnn:

Remb. they are living in the village. When I was in school,ekpoma to be precise,women give birth at home through the help of other women. I have seen,so don't blame the FERRYMAN
My only problem is with the people blaming the government on this Very issue. So low!
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
janefrancisca:
These people are just average poor Nigerians with little or no educational background to reason to that extent of having plans for their unborn offspring. Me, you and some Nigerians were fortunate to be educated, plan our future including that of your unborn kids, be the best we can be in our career life and all that sophisticated or modern thinking aspirations...some others are not fortunateto have that and we will always have this kind of people in our society, Africa been what it is talk more of Nigeria where poverty is profound. Provisions have to be made for them.
I now understand you ma'am... They appealed to our sense of pity and it's working on some of us. Obviously you are having emotional concern for them hence impossible to see the obvious. I understand. The government has No fault here.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by andyanders: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
"They cannot carter for the triplet" but they can fvck at night. Mtchewww

You are wicked. Since they are married couple, why shouldn't they meet each other?

I pity your person because you do not know your tomorrow.

A pregnant woman need not laugh at another woman who gave had a stillbirth.You do not know your tomorrow. Things go right for you now does not mean you have arrived.The day you meet any woman, you would end up have multiple birth.

Be careful, if not your own case would be on national tv and nobody would come to your aid.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by klassd(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
You must be a clown

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by janefrancisca(f): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

This is Iboland...idyot!
There are baby factories left and right and babies are traded on cash n carry, if he has problem caring for all he should sell one for the other two to live.....afterall this is what Ibos do naturally. You use the womb as a factory for commercial profit.

C'mon.. he need.to find a buyer quick...carry them.go Aba comr back with cash.
You know it would have been better if your mother had dashed you to a beggar on the street for free because it obvious she has one useless son that should have been discarded years ago. What a WASTE.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by linusbnn(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

My only problem is with the people blaming the government on this Very issue. So low!

We should blame them because we pay taxes and we are free citizens of Nigeria. Can you compare with the billions they steal?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by princejayboss: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
lastpage:
If you planned for ONE child .... and you got THREE, WHY NOT be a good citizen and let those who CANT HAVE CHILDREN ADOPT THE TWO........ ...

While giving you some money to also help you take care of that one you are keeping?

Or is this a GREEDY CASE of "Wanting to eat your egg .... and still wanting to have a Chicken"?

Abeg waka jare, some Nigerians are greedy bastards!

Lastpage!

I can bet you don't have a family or yet marry.... Never trained a child

I ask you if it were to be your wife ... Would have given them up for adoption..... stop showing off silly life here ..... I have stayed in almost three EU country , one Asia and three in American continent.... All of this places support such cases..... For example in Israel.... If you have two kids the third and the fourth is for government to take care of

So why the noise, my friend if you don't have any other thing to do than showcasing you silliness...then better go to bed I guess it late in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by olashas(f): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lolz
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Henricarter(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
...do you know that you an empty fool and nothing can help U̶̲̥̅̊ sorry a$$ condition anumanu,ezeohia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
janefrancisca:
If the tables were turned, will you give up one or two of your kids for adoption because you can't take care of them? Besides the government cannot go broke over time because d percentage of people with this kind of problem is low. Apart from that, are there not countries who provide or spend more for their citizens in terms of free education, health care and other amenities such as France, Naura and Israel,have they gone broke?

The GDP of anambra state is not the same as france, naura and israel. The system can lead to abuse especially in our country where an imo ot abia indegene can claim to be anambra too. As i said, i feel the couple's plight but govt cannot sustain such an initiative.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Henricarter(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
nwanna89:
Not govt's business.
......I pray say make U̶̲̥̅̊ wyf no born seven,pple lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ wey sabi Bleep wella

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
linusbnn:

We should blame them because we pay taxes and we are free citizens of Nigeria. Can you compare with the billions they steal?
My brother Don't do this...
Take a deep breathe....
Now reason logically!
I know We blame the government 24/7 here But mehn, what has the Nigerian mentality Done to you? How can you blame government on this?

Men enough said. I concede abeg... Na Abacha cause Am.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by tunesoft(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
I tire for naija's ooo...na by force to born. The way I see the couple am sure this is not the first birth of the woman. What is the importance of family planing? Am sure this won't stop the husband from sill sleeping with the wife without birth control. Yet they blame the govt. We are blinded by some of our cultures so I think we should be ready for consequences.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Henricarter(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
Just like ur username, u are d prime minister of stupidity....
.........you that is y yU̶̲̥̅̊ can nvr learn in all of of U̶̲̥̅̊ lyf Oboh like yu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by GodblessNig247(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
Just like ur username, u are d prime minister of stupidity....

who gave u that name greatness or is it self imposed?
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
uplawal:
Very unserious people are liking your post,are they not citizens of that country and indegin of that state,its so appalling you people dnt know your right in Nigeria,foolish people that dnt know their right and how to claim it,Anyways Igbos are known to be mean.
Nowhere in the constitution that says govt has to give money to people who have triplets. If govt starts such initiative, then they cannot be selective about it. If govt gives money to all women who deliver babies but cannot take care of them, govt will get broke
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Henricarter(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
tunesoft:
I tire for naija's ooo...na by force to born. The way I see the couple am sure this is not the first birth of the woman. What is the importance of family planing? Am sure this won't stop the husband from sill sleeping with the wife without birth control. Yet they blame the govt. We are blinded by some of our cultures so I think we should be ready for consequences.
........the man no expect triplet oga º°˚º°˚º°˚ º°˚º°˚º°˚ º°˚º°˚º°. So, stp blaming and look forward

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by andyanders: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
janefrancisca:
You know it would have been better if your mother had dashed you to a beggar on the street for free because it obvious she has one useless son that should have been discarded years ago. What a WASTE.

Exactly. Allow them say their mind now.Their own tomorrow would end up to be a nightmare to them.Those calling and making jest of them, these children from the woman's womb would become leader s to them and their children's generation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by princejayboss: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
gmaribel:

My friend a woman doesn't give birth a week after conception she stays pregnant for NINE (9) months and during this time she attends ante natal and should have known long before edd that she will have triplets. Her man should have upped his plans and prepared for three kids instead of acting surprised and helpless when they are born as if overnight the baby multiplied miraculously.

Another dude with problem on his BBA( BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER) ...... Speaking like he ever will be able to raise a local dog talk less of a child.......
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by authority2006(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
sage2:
Kudos to the gov. I hate govs who steal or dash money as if it is running outta fashion.
We have serious problem in this country with this kind of comments from the future leaders. No atom of sympathy whatsoever. The man has spent his entire saving with loan that is above N200,000 on his wife's health. Yet, you gave kudos to the government for not helping even if is free care for the woman that couldn't go for postnatal care.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by linusbnn(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

My brother Don't do this...
Take a deep breathe....
Now reason logically!
I know We blame the government 24/7 here But mehn, what has the Nigerian mentality Done to you? How can you blame government on this?

Men enough said. I concede abeg... Na Abacha cause Am.

grin grin you be GEJ?
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Richal20(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
nwanna89:

If govt gives money to everyone who does not expect twins or triplets, then govt will be setting a very bad precedent and will get broke over time. I feel bad for the couple but they cannot say what govt gave them is too small. If they cannot take care of all three babies, they can put one or two up for adoption.

oga ur wickedness don pass pacific ocean i swear

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
SpotlezDonald25:

Come oh!! Do u hv any atom of sympathy and generousity in ur black hrt??!!!

Do me a favour and gerrariaaaah:
Unreasonable igbotic fowl.

No cause no insults. If govt gives money to everyone who cannot take care of their babies, govt will get broke. So giving this couple money will set a bad precedent cos we nigerians know how to abuse privileges. I feel sorry for the couple but they cannot put their woes on the govt
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by authority2006(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

If they had given birth to just one baby, would they have been able to take care of him / her?
Your silly comment shows that you didn't read the news. Lazy a$$.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
linusbnn:

grin grin you be GEJ?
I for happy if I be o

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by janefrancisca(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

So you are saying they didn't know the woman was carrying more than one child?
Before the scan can show how many babies she is carrying in her womb, the pregnancy must have progressed to maybe 13 or 14 weeks...though these scan results sometimes are fake. So even if she knows, what would she have done, abort the babies growing in her womb?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Richal20:

oga ur wickedness don pass pacific ocean i swear

Lol. You are being sentimental
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
greatness22:
did they plan dat what dey are expecting will be three??
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by authority2006(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

I now understand you ma'am... They appealed to our sense of pity and it's working on some of us. Obviously you are having emotional concern for them hence impossible to see the obvious. I understand. The government has No fault here.
Style style, im sense don dey come back.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by janefrancisca(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
nwanna89:

The GDP of anambra state is not the same as france, naura and israel. The system can lead to abuse especially in our country where an imo ot abia indegene can claim to be anambra too. As i said, i feel the couple's plight but govt cannot sustain such an initiative.
This is not just a state issue but the nation as a whole, the man is just one of a thousand people with this same plight. Is Ghana's GDP higher than that of Nigeria or even Rwanda yet these countries provide public health service for its citizens. The system should be made public and accessible from every where even if one is not an indigene of that state.
Re: Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
janefrancisca:
This is not just a state issue but the nation as a whole, the man is just one of a thousand people with this same plight. Is Ghana's GDP higher than that of Nigeria or even Rwanda yet these countries provide public health service for its citizens. The system should be made public and accessible from every where even if one is not an indigene of that state.

Now u are talking! Govt should provide services to all the citizens. Services like free healthcare for pregnant women and free education for those kids when they are older. Not giving cash money to those who cannot afford to have babies. Services are sustainable. The latter is not

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.