Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,318 members, 7,910,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Show Her U Truly Care - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Her U Truly Care (2382 Views)

Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U / Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? / Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Her U Truly Care by Pataki: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2009
Sorry to say this, but you urged him the more with that Yoruba text you sent to him. How can you send a text telling him you know you have offended him, when you have as well stated here you are oblivious to what you did??! Does that make any meaning to you?

When he got that text, it definitely implied to him that you were just throwing up an attitude all the while even when you knew you had done something wrong. If more than anything, you are a Christian, and Christ-like virtues makes you know that; ''Blessed are the peacemaker. . . . . . '' Do what you have to do to restore peace into your home.

Communication is vital to your relationship. At the moment it is not there, and what it simply requires is an apology as he demanded for. When the whole dust has cleared, let him know you were truly disgusted and annoyed with his actions all the while.
Re: Show Her U Truly Care by sistawoman: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Pataki,

do you yahoo?
Re: Show Her U Truly Care by Tgirl4real(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2009
Wow! Sistawoman, I hope u got this sorted out now. I agree with Debosky and Pataki on this. Remember u are the woman here and what u are after is peace in ur home. I will advise u do the needful. All the best.
Re: Show Her U Truly Care by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
Sistawoman, I see that you've been helped.

Just do all that you can to have peace in your home.

Others have divorced for more troubling matters, this your wahala is too petty.

Abeg, just "beg" am and put some ice in that wine. tongue grin

You're a Black American Woman. . . .so what? undecided

He's still a MAN, is it not? undecided

So try to be his WOMAN, regardless of race, tribe, yada yada yada wink
Re: Show Her U Truly Care by MrSisterwm: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2009
cool
Re: Show Her U Truly Care by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2009
What's with all these men that use every little reason to keep malice with their wives? If the rapture should come at such times, do they know they are heading straight for hell? tongue
Re: Show Her U Truly Care by sistawoman: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
All is settled.

It is amazing how standing on the outside looking in I can offer all kinds of advice to people about their r/s but when it comes to my own I don’t take my own advice.

I think it was the word beg that threw me way off but thanks to Pataki I was able to understand that it was not really a literal beg but a symbolic one.

All it took for me to settle this matter with my husband was for me to step back, say I am sorry, and show him that he is boss. I lead from behind and my husband felt like the man again. He was able to say to his bff that I begged him to come home.

If me asking nicely by text, saying I am sorry, even when i felt i was right, is enough to make him come home then so be it. My marriage stays in tact, my husband opened up emotionally to me last night and there were some under lying fears that were tabled and discussed last night.

I love, love, love my man and am so glad he is back at home next to me.

My lesson is to learn to swallow my pride and just do what i gotta do to make it work.

I did not have to beg like i envisioned i would have to. I did not have to compromise me or who I am. I did not have to do anything that i was not comfortable doing and the only change in me was a positive one.

Thanks guys and girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? / Secrets Of Successful Marriage / Women:learn To Be A Good Wife Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.