Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,369 members, 7,888,203 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning (772 Views)

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / Car Burglar Beaten To A Pulp In Festac This Afternoon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by argob44(f): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Friends of Toyin Nwosu say she was kidnapped this morning in Festac town, Lagos around 2:00am right in the presence of her family.

She is 40 and a mother of 4. The kidnappers escaped through the canal at Amuwo area and are yet to contact her family. Anyone with any useful info should contact the nearest police station.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2015/09/woman-kidnapped-festac.html

Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by ijustdey: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2015
beautiful face

hope she is found early enough

1 Like

Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by SirLegal(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Lets Pray and Hope that she is found safe and alive.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by Basildvalour(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm! what must she have done?
Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by jamex93(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
may God help her out

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by osaslord500(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
grin
Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by ladygudhead(f): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
imagine 2:00am!!! if na me I go vex o.dem nor just allow me sleep self.Na dis one pain me pass.dem nor fit wait make day break? not to talk of d cold dey are exposing me to dat kind chill morning... mitchwww!
wicked ppl! undecided
Re: This Woman Was Kidnapped In Festac This Morning by Mznaett: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ladygudhead:
imagine 2:00am!!! if na me I go vex o.dem nor just allow me sleep self.Na dis one pain me pass.dem nor fit wait make day break? not to talk of d cold dey are exposing me to dat kind chill morning... mitchwww!
wicked ppl! undecided

Dem no get consciencesad

(1) (Reply)

More Nigerians Caught Hongkong Airport For Drugs. / Let Me Gist You What Happened To My Father In-law / Fake Pet Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.