Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (75576 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Imyourex(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Immediately I saw the topic, I knew they must be Akwa Ibomites, they no dey carry last for konji news. SMH
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
siegfried99:

No need for that bro.. no region is immune to such crimes.

They should have just swapped wives grin just like swingers grin

lol!!y u cancel my wEsT nah?cheesy
But its only that location tht always shows up on the news o
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
siegfried99:

No need for that bro.. no region is immune to such crimes.

They should have just swapped wives grin just like swingers grin

lol!!y u cancel my wEsT nah?cheesy
But its only that location tht always shows up on the news o
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ameezy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
undecided ehh wats d title of the movie
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by toshmann(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2015
janefrancisca:
Hahaha, u know whether na the man seduce am with money or dos tight pants/boxers revealing his huge thing tongue its hard but not impossible to control tongue. Am blaming the two of them, they should have controlled themselve

Hey we gotta blame somebody and it's always better to blame the woman tongue
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Essential(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 15, 2015
They were praying and fasting, the man was praying while the woman was fasting grin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Campusser(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2015
OP, what is the name of Nigerian movie you got the story from? I need to know how the story ended
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2015
ayokunlei:
Give your Life to JESUS CHRIST today, RAPTURE IS REAL ! smiley

Always know what your neibors do for a living, beware of the sit at home neighbors who sleep all day and dont go out to hustle.

This is particularly important if you have an attractive housewife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin

This is KWOKIRIKWO gon baaaaaaad!
Walk in calmly and do the needful
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Amdayburh:
Konji konji konji..aw many times i cal u..UR REAL FATHER!!..
That's not konji
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by petermoses: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Why aren't they threatening the lives of the bad Nigerian women. Don't tell me you are afraid of them.
fear Kai!!!

I just leave them with their madness

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
fear Kai!!!

I just leave them with their madness
ok
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Amdayburh(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
angels09:

That's not konji
u rili fink so undecided
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Amdayburh:
u rili fink so undecided
Lust covetousness
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Amdayburh(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
angels09:

Lust covetousness
bae forget jare..na english bdah one..konji na konji..GBAM
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by shadowripper(f): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What do you find funny in the statement that was made

There goes the devil referring to ur handle man
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by theDEVILisHERE: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
shadowripper:

There goes the devil referring to ur handle man

Ok
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by brygitte(f): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Amdayburh:
Konji konji konji..aw many times i cal u..UR REAL FATHER!!..
hhahahahahhahahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by MISSNORA(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
hw i wish ure my neibour
Wen I'm not in ur list of most pretty gs on Nl. Go jor
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
MISSNORA:
Wen I'm not in ur list of most pretty gs on Nl. Go jor
u wl be in my upcoming list. . love ya nails tongue its lovely.

#Yolo
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by obantjohn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gift put on d light
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Georgesudosen(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
My bro, thts a deep question, of ladies of nowadays, but looking back to our fathers days, there wsnt anything like these flirts, but thers only one solution

Emodeee:
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.