Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,647 members, 7,937,922 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School (31945 Views)

Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by akinjosh(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hammefeez:
thousands of baby dey start school everyday. Mtcheewwwwww

Some people are just made of black... Must you comment? You just be hating around. No wonder you are where you are #lowlifer.

#Prouddad
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Psuedy(f): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Finebaby......ur grandad is a legend.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by neki6chuks: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dat baby's hair style hmmmmmmm d person wet do her dat her no try at all

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by emmacavani: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
good for them, am just passing .., D young
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Dindondin(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
ajepako:
Shey na Seun dey live for that face-me-I-slap-you house in the background?

Or is that the school?

Anyway, wetin concern me?

He was proud of that house, thats why he didnt change the photo background. Inferiority complex is worrying you!
Thats why you expect all celebrities to be living in paris

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by enasvin: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is this girl in any way relatated to obj? Gush,,,,, this girl face go make her class mate cry oooo
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by ruffhandu: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Keneking:

Are you a kidnapper undecided

Lol!
Even if I am, I no fit kidnap this "small pikin".
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Emmalez:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-U9oCGo6V-tA/VfaKGrLqt0I/AAAAAAAGkB0/vnRi98GgK4o/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Seun Anikulapo Kuti's daughter is all grown up and ready for school. The proud father shared photos of his cute little girl on her way to her first day at school.

''Ok it's the first day of schooling them!! I love u baby girl. #firstdayofthefirstdayofschool'' Seun Kuti wrote

source
ATUTUPOYOYO.

https://instagram.com/p/7mqCM_EBgs/?taken-by=shotsdboss
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Hammefeez: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
akinjosh:

Some people are just made of black... Must you comment? You just be hating around. No wonder you are where you are #lowlifer.

#Prouddad

Last time i checked, to be made of black is a good thing, infact Na money if Guin ess put hand.

I do not hate the little girl but, i don't see any special thing in that (to go to school 1st time) especialy to general public. He should kuku save the pishurrr for him pinkin to see
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Pidggin(f): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
She's Seun's replica
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by ajepako(f): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dindondin:
He was proud of that house, thats why he didnt change the photo background. Inferiority complex is worrying you!

Inferiority complex?

A laugh a minute..

And next time, learn to comment without insulting, ok? It says little about you..

Thank you..
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Hammefeez: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
CR77:
grin "WHO" ask u

not realy "WHO" didn't ask me anything. Me just yarn my mind. Thanks
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by chinaze4real(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
She smoke marijuana.... grin grin[size=8pt][/size] cool lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by enasvin: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Obj ground child welcome to school is a pity they don't have a zoo in there
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Ilekeh(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
I've always hated Nigerian school uniforms. Dem thing be like bag of rice.

Beautiful girl tho kiss
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by 400billionman: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fine girl.

Dah environment. .
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by olagockay(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sijo01:
Why her eyes swell like who chop rice sleep.
Lol... Na beans u dey chop sleep abi
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by onadana: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Punishing the little girl,tell me what this one will learn in school,dad is busy,mum is busy..so go to school.Poor thing,in times past she should be at home until she attains proper school age.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Missmossy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nairalanders and bad mouth!!!

Una no dey tire
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
whch kind background b dat...na face me face u hwz b dat?
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Whobedatte(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
I love the kuti family

They r so REAL undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dindondin:
proud of wetin? hu dey proud for face me I face u, wat is der to b proud of.guy dat nigga no gt moni. u wan tel me say if hm dey kill shows like wizkid hm go stay dat kind place? na poor man dey say stout bitter
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
i can only see a little girl aand stilll looking for the them
Emmalez:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-U9oCGo6V-tA/VfaKGrLqt0I/AAAAAAAGkB0/vnRi98GgK4o/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Seun Anikulapo Kuti's daughter is all grown up and ready for school. The proud father shared photos of his cute little girl on her way to her first day at school.

''Ok it's the first day of schooling[b] them!! I love u baby girl. #firstdayofthefirstdayofschool'' [/b] Seun Kuti wrote

source

https://instagram.com/p/7mqCM_EBgs/?taken-by=shotsdboss
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Caseless: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sijo01:
Why her eyes swell like who chop rice sleep.
you again?

Here you are pointing out something out about a guy

And again, this innocent girl.
Sijo01:
OP, with that your big belle you still they drink that sugary subtance wey you hold.
Congrat by the way.

You just have to change ur ways...
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by ogeoflyf(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
My niece started school today too undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by ogeoflyf(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
My niece started school today too undecided cool

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Iamthoney(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
ayokunlei:
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!!! ARE YOU SAVED?
You are u saved?
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Christafarian(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ayomax:
I have to say the truth, this pikin no too fine
Kukuma say the pikin no fine. Learn to call a spade, a spade.
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Iamthoney(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Keneking:

Are you a kidnapper undecided
Ask am ooo
Re: Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School by Iamthoney(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ayomax:
I have to say the truth, this pikin no too fine
not all truth are true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye And Wife, Keke Welcome New Baby Boy (pic) / Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni / Mosun Filani And Her Husband On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.