Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? (2396 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

okay, yeah. Maybe psycopath is a little bit extreme. grin

i look young because i AM young. cheesy
i'm still a mere teenager with lots to learn from life. I guess. I'm pretty used to people not taking me seriously because let's face it, who takes a kid seriously? Even i view fifteen year olds as jokes, despite the fact that i was acutally fifteen not long ago. shocked

however, i realized that it was probably better if i lived independent from people's opinions. It's better to be yourself. You know? And smile. Not caring about if or if not you're seen as matured. But if you're HEARD as matured. Seriously, don't you believe that what you say goes a longer way to prove your maturity than what you look like?

But then again, what the hell do i know? I wasn't even around in 1995. grin grin

Lol no no no I don't like that. I hate when people are like oh you're only a child you've no experience you don't understand. I really really really hate it. Cause I've mad more bullshit thrown my way than most "adults" and I've handled myself pretty Damn well and they had better acknowledge and respect that before I kick my foot up their Ass. RantOver.

It's easy to say live independent of people's opinion but that doesn't work in reality. In your lifetime you're going to need people. You can't exactly decide oh being myself I love dressing up like a 12 year old and then go to run for and expect people to take you seriously. I think we all have to look and act appropriate to our situation. If you get me...

You'd think sounding mature would be enough. Most people I know tell me I sound a lot older than I am and often forget my age but when it comes to "debating" or having an intellectual argument suddenly they're like look at your dp you're only a certain age you haven't experienced life. When I am obviously in the right.
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
runnazz:

There is nothing wrong with ur lips just that they look very kissable... that's the word I can find to describe it

Awh. That's nice. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Akkord4gov:

That "so"is even enough to psychologize that this is no more the "Yourmain"
Wishing for a change asap though cos that makes u unique

Awh no. I'm sorry. I really hate emails. Ill sign in and reply asap smiley
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Akkord4gov: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Awh no. I'm sorry. I really hate emails. Ill sign in and reply asap smiley

Reply asap with ur new no before I change my mind
I miss u though
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Awh. That's nice. Thanks smiley
UW
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by mamagee3(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
OKAY, YOURMAIN AND HER ADMIRERS, LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC NOW. cheesy cheesy cheesy

NO MORE DERAILING POSTS AND DISCUSSIONS...JUST POST YOUR IDEAS. tongue

LET'S NOT START THE LOVE AND MESSAGE THREADS NOW!!! tongue
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
^ Lol woman why are u ruining yourmains market nah

Some guys get kicks out of cracking the hard nut, so to speak. Some guys are turned on by tough/mean girls.
I am not one sha this is just what they tell me grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
^ Lol woman why are u ruining yourmains market nah

Some guys get kicks out of cracking the hard nut, so to speak. Some guys are turned on by tough/mean girls.
I am not one sha this is just what they tell me grin

You see, its kinda like breaking a wild horse that has never been ridden b4
You get bragging rights about how this "tough cookie" got broke
Similar to the feeling girls get when they turn down a guy y'dig?
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no no no I don't like that. I hate when people are like oh you're only a child you've no experience you don't understand. I really really really hate it. Cause I've mad more bullshit thrown my way than most "adults" and I've handled myself pretty Damn well and they had better acknowledge and respect that before I kick my foot up their Ass. RantOver.

It's easy to say live independent of people's opinion but that doesn't work in reality. In your lifetime you're going to need people. You can't exactly decide oh being myself I love dressing up like a 12 year old and then go to run for and expect people to take you seriously. I think we all have to look and act appropriate to our situation. If you get me...

You'd think sounding mature would be enough. Most people I know tell me I sound a lot older than I am and often forget my age but when it comes to "debating" or having an intellectual argument suddenly they're like look at your dp you're only a certain age you haven't experienced life. When I am obviously in the right.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay. I'll rest my case now. cool
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You see, its kinda like breaking a wild horse that has never been ridden b4
You get bragging rights about how this "tough cookie" got broke
Similar to the feeling girls get when they turn down a guy y'dig?
*long hiss*
tough and mean aint the same thing. i thought u guys jus liked getting the girl no one could get?
what kinda feeling are u talking about it doesn't give us shivers or anything grin honestly u guys are so passive-aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
mamagee3:
OKAY, YOURMAIN AND HER ADMIRERS, LET'S GET BACK TO THE TOPIC NOW. cheesy cheesy cheesy

NO MORE DERAILING POSTS AND DISCUSSIONS...JUST POST YOUR IDEAS. tongue

LET'S NOT START THE LOVE AND MESSAGE THREADS NOW!!! tongue
okay, fine. grin

Humans are wired to go for things that are seemingly hard to get. So they can amass a huge collection of bragging rights. Women are no different. Which is why most women are adviced to play hard. So that, when they finally bow, the guy can put them among his highest achievements.

"I paid your mother 2000 to sleep with me over the weekend" doesn't quite sound as impressive as "I pursued your mother for five years!". grin grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay, fine. grin

Humans are wired to go for things that are seemingly hard to get. So they can amass a huge collection of bragging rights. Women are no different. Which is why most women are adviced to play hard. So that, when they finally bow, the guy can put them among his highest achievements.

"I paid your mother 2000 to sleep with me over the weekend" doesn't quite sound as impressive as "I pursued your mother for five years!". grin grin

haba!! five wetin!!! so u go just. dedicate five yrs to chase one girl? hmm me I don't like girls forming unnecessary hard to get oh...but she could be mean with a little bit tease leading me on and a little bit of sassiness and that's fcking attractive... not that yeye hard to get with no meaning... I swear I will leave her fast dejected and confused... lubishh
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Mcslize: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
mamagee3 the reason is guys see girls being mean as the usual attitude of many girls which is a 'subconscious' factor when a guy try to ask them out.

They do not become mean to a guy intentionally. Ladies do it out of their already prorammmed mindset of playing hard to get which does not portray the true person in them making guys chase them knowing that she is doing that just to present herself not being cheap.

On the part of the guy, he sees that as a challenge making him never want to give up chasing that lady cuz she already presented herself as a trophy to be won and u know what?
We guys love challenge alot.

So no matter how mean u act to him he will still keep on coming after you.

Another reason why a guy will never give up on any mean girl, is if he conceives good intention towards her which he will like to prove to her. But giving up simply because she is mean to him would abruptly destroy such good intent which he wouldn't want making him keep on being nice to her as he wait patiently to finally win her heart. And when he finally does, such a girl end up falling madly madl madly in luv with the guy. Time to retrospect the guy will like : u know d stress wey u make me pass tru before I fit win u? U wey make shit hook for my yansh.... D girl wil like: Haba I no mean to do all dat to u bt I b no wan make u see me as a cheap gal na. But u get mind sha.....u don giv me luv charm chop now u own me hw do u feel? D guy go just dey smile dey shake his head like all those old papas 4 village
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by gab264(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Because some guys find mean girls very attractive..
I have a friend who have a crush on a mean girl, but still he can't let go off her.
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by gab264(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
YourMain:
You look nice. Guys just like a challenge.

I look mean.
I don't like a challenge sis...
buh I like mean girls but if she try to be too mean ..
I step back immediately ...
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by femi4: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
YourMain:

Lol what's wrong with my lips?
I refuse to be tempted

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Love Of Fashion / When She Finally Off The Waist Trainer / Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.