Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,176 members, 7,896,985 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. (16789 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by lordthunderbolt(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
If this is the attitude of men who scream the change mantra. ...then fell will be shifting in his grave with the tune....I sorry sorry ooooo. I sorry for Nigerians!
those illiterates tgat put us on this position needs to be arrested

proudly 5 percent

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by skyface00(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Better d so called panel is 2 rubbish him, he should stay away from there, I can't allow someone like Wike 2 subjected me 2 any yeye panel never, he has said it all the reasons behind the so called investigation

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by forayfleo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
He doesn't like money, deceiving himself with our president not the country not even DSS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
torusoeri:

Do they have to beg some people to appear before govt set up panel ? Is it not time to arrest the man ?
He's not in a Nigerian soil, I think Interpol should be involve of they needed to arrest him, which I don't think it will pass.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by OlujobaSamuel: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
prosecute the guy and stop all this trash jare. we be court or why you dey tell us?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by PHIPEX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Amechi is praying and fasting that the tribunal nullifies Rivers election. Then you will hear him arrogantly tell you why he failed to show up. There are few politicians in the country who believe they never do any wrong and one of them is Amechi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Comedians everywhere, Rivers state judiciary a ground for eligible comedians, No wonder Amaechi shut down the venue for proper sanitary.

I don't think basket mouth is of no march to what we have in Rivers state judiciary.

Amaechi is too much for junk for nothing comedians, arrest him if you can. All PDP in Nigeria put together is of no March to my hero.

The one who single handedly sent PDP to oblivion, relegate there drunken president to where he belong. Arrest him if you can.

I beg i am waiting for a better episode, this one is full of joke and counterfeit being. ARREST HIM IF YOU CAN. .

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Spaxon:
Amaechi...

The guy that thought he was smart by biting the finger that fed him
Lol.. No insult my man Ameachi o, or else I will divorce you sharp sharp. undecided
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by ddippset(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
All I can say is that wike's own is coming. We are just waiting for tribunal. That thief that looted Obio akpor local government, looted ministry of education's ubec funds wants to probe! OK, we shall see!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
I thought the maggot came to fight kwaraption?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by mytime24(f): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
d Amaechi i knw don like moni grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by lumeneng22: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
You see that is some 1 warming up to become a nigerisn minister. He is pm b belove don in whom he is well pleased. we are waiting for September 30th.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by jokinexcel(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
If you don't know about Rivers politics just keep quiet, Amaechi set up a panel of inquiry to investigate the post election violence in Rivers state, wike and PDP was invited and they refused to honour the invitation and you guys are expecting Amaechi to appear before a panel set up by wike. Never!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Watch apc sycophants proclaim ameachi as a saint and the rivers state government wrong...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Icecream4U(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is Wike ok? They should have his head checked.
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by IVORY2009(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Icecream4U:
Is Wike ok? They should have his head checked.

cleaver man grin grin
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by justice1000: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
amaechi looted the state treasury to whom it may concerned, he will b brought to book soon

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by IVORY2009(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Icecream4U:
hey pig i also commented here

cleaver mani grin
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
hmmmm...
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
He was campaigning for boari and and apc to the detriment of the state's financial health......shame.small time now that one over there would stand up to say e will change naijeria.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Bigdreams(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your only work is going about typing 'y', 'y'...y what?
Y for Yam.

This got me laughing real hard!

Check my signature.
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Ngedo: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
sad undecided embarassed kiss
Fellow Nairalanders
Any person that has been a victim of gang up and innocent accusation, will truly understand what former governor Amaechi is made to face. Inko-Tariah should as a matter of urgency transfer his energy into the cases at tribunals. Also do well to advice his boss (Wike) to shun politics of bitterness and vendetta
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by olanye: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
NCS MASS RECRUITMENT 2015/2016
Applications are open from qualified persons. Candidates must possess these qualification:
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II- Consol 08 Qualification: Bachelor's Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division
2. INSPECTOR CADRE Post: Inspector of Customs– Consol 07 Qualification: Higher National Diploma (HND) (ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs– Consol 06 Qualifications: National Diploma (ND) or NCE
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post: (i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04 Qualifications: SSCE (ii) Customs Assistant III– Consol 03 Qualifications: SSCE
NOTE:
* Form fee is N5,500 only
* Registration Number and pin for registration will be sent to your Email after payment.
* All Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria using the Nigeria Voters Card as proof.
* Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
* All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centre for their respective states.
* Applicants must be aged
between 18 – 35 years by 15 February 2016.
* Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically
fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
* Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
*To get Your E-pin, Contact:
Name: Superintendent Olanye peter
Phone: 08064619261
Send Message Phone: 08064619261 email: nigeriacustomrecruitmentdept@gmail.com
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
that's made is a clear definition of corruption

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by HopeAtHand: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Opunabo Inko-Tariah will soon lose the little admiration he has as the publisher of The Hard Truth newspaper in PH..

so if Wike ask him to be silly, he will become silly simply because hes on Wikes payroll...he shud be a bit discerning because we have grown above the era of endorsing mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by pallybrown(m): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2015
skyface00:
Better d so called panel is 2 rubbish him, he should stay away from there, I can't allow someone like Wike 2 subjected me 2 any yeye panel never, he has said it all the reasons behind the so called investigation

For the fact that your supporting evil, evil must await your in your door step. Your type are the people that kept our lovely country in this state since Independence. Why must you support evil. Change ur ways or evil that u support will be falll you
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by blackpanda: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Spaxon:
Amaechi...

The guy that thought he was smart by biting the finger that fed him

Which finger exactly
I think some nigerians brains are so small and slippery that nothing sticks!
Wasnt it Jonathan that tried all means to frustrate amaechi? If anything, amaechi is the most courageous man in nigeria! He fought federal might singlehandedly
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by blackpanda: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2015
pallybrown:

For the fact that your supporting evil, evil must await your in your door step. Your type are the people that kept our lovely country in this state since Independence. Why must you support evil. Change ur ways or evil that u support will be falll you

Which mumu evil?
If the committee is sure of their facts, they should sue him na. You dont need his presence to sue him. Arrest him and take him to court!
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by skyface00(m): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2015
I don't know what prompt your use of words towards my comment, we all have our believe and opinion, but I have so much ahead of me to exchange words with you, I wish u all the best

pallybrown:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue / Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.