Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,621 members, 7,930,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. (16825 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2015
When Wike has finished licking the poopoo from Patient Jonathan's anus ,please let me know...
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by clemzo101(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg I nor fit laugh grin
SeverusSnape:

Your only work is going about typing 'y', 'y'...y what?
Y for Yam.
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Amaechi helped to rid us of the st.u.pid PDP vermin in Nigeria; he is a Hero...asslicker Nyesom Wike who has made Faka Patience Jonathan his own hero should leave him alone or we shall deal with him soon!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by clemzo101(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Are u high on some cheap drug? Do people still fall for cheap scams?
olanye:
NCS MASS RECRUITMENT 2015/2016
Applications are open from qualified persons. Candidates must possess these qualification:
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II- Consol 08 Qualification: Bachelor's Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division
2. INSPECTOR CADRE Post: Inspector of Customs– Consol 07 Qualification: Higher National Diploma (HND) (ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs– Consol 06 Qualifications: National Diploma (ND) or NCE
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post: (i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04 Qualifications: SSCE (ii) Customs Assistant III– Consol 03 Qualifications: SSCE
NOTE:
* Form fee is N5,500 only
* Registration Number and pin for registration will be sent to your Email after payment.
* All Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria using the Nigeria Voters Card as proof.
* Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
* All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centre for their respective states.
* Applicants must be aged
between 18 – 35 years by 15 February 2016.
* Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically
fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
* Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
*To get Your E-pin, Contact:
Name: Superintendent Olanye peter
Phone: 08064619261
Send Message Phone: 08064619261 email: nigeriacustomrecruitmentdept@gmail.com
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by tonychristopher: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Amechi... Why are you a rutfian
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by picknstake: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2015
DUDE JUST COMPLICATING ISSUES FOR HIMSELF, IF HES INOT GUILTY OF THE CHARGES HEN HE SHOULD FACE THE PANEL. A CLEAN CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION.

IN OTHER NEWS

FRIDAY MATCHES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] HURRY NOW AND CHECK FOR YOUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by brofula(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
Nwike the sleep sleeping governor.

we are not looking for who is sleeping or not, all we are saying is that the saint Amaechi should go and clear his innocence, lets know who is corrupt.
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by flozybk(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2015
was wike not part of Ameachi's govt didn't he loot when he was there abeg make I hear
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by suxkill: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2015
APC supporters falling hand since 1782,if it's a PDP governor in question,all u will hear is prosecute him.
Baba God please dash Buhari n APC supporters sense!!!
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Spaxon(f): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. No insult my man Ameachi o, or else I will divorce you sharp sharp. undecided

no abegi

grin
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Spaxon:
no abegi

grin
Lol... That's my Iyawo "orente" cheesy
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Spaxon(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:

iffa catch u eh...
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by lisashandy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:
undecided I will tell midehi2
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
lisashandy:
undecided I will tell midehi2
Lmao.. Abeg na. Oya come make I bribe you. grin
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by midehi2(f): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao.. Abeg na. Oya come make I bribe you. grin
hmmm..i think something is happnin behind me shocked
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

hmmm..i think something is happnin behind me shocked
Lol...Dear, you know its you or never. cool No mind that aproko lisashandy joor
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by midehi2(f): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...Dear, you know its you or never. cool No mind that aproko lisashandy joor
funny you, inbox me where you are going to and how long you are staying...me am already missing you o sad
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

funny you, inbox me where you are going to and how long you are staying...me am already missing you o sad
Ok dear.
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

Chineke! Common go to work. Small girl like u missing a guy. Wonder wat u gonna be missing wen u clock 21
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by midehi2(f): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

Chineke! Common go to work. Small girl like u missing a guy. Wonder wat u gonna be missing wen u clock 21
cheesy who said, are you my dad? grin
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

cheesy who said, are you my dad? grin

Atleast I can father a small girl like u
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by midehi2(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
figo05:

Atleast I can father a small girl like u
me and you know am mature to chop dat thing cheesy
Re: Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
midehi2:

me and you know am mature to chop dat thing cheesy

If u are not mature enough to have a baby outside wedlock while chopping it, then u are not mature to chop it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army / Ondo APC Primaries : Tinubu's Camp In Disarray / Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.