Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,237 members, 7,884,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai (46949 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by naijaking1: 1:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Anyone noticed the use of pictures by this presidency to "debunk" critical religious and ethnic issues? When Buhari closed the National Chapel, because it was interfering with his muslim faith, the presidency simply posted a picture of some supposedly Aso Rock official worshipping on a Sunday to debunk the claim. Now we know Buhari actually closed the church!
El-Rufai disrepects the vice president of our nation, in the presence of Buhari, what do have? A picture of El Rufai and the vice president "having fun"
Go figure.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by AreaFada2: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2015
CR77:
Administration of pictures snapping and uploading..

Gerontocratic Photocratic Feduro Garment. Sai Baba! grin cheesy
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by AreaFada2: 2:56am On Sep 18, 2015
naijaking1:
Anyone noticed the use of pictures by this presidency to "debunk" critical religious and ethnic issues? When Buhari closed the National Chapel, because it was interfering with his muslim faith, the presidency simply posted a picture of some supposedly Aso Rock official worshipping on a Sunday to debunk the claim. Now we know Buhari actually closed the church!
El-Rufai disrepects the vice president of our nation, in the presence of Buhari, what do have? A picture of El Rufai and the vice president "having fun"
Go figure.

Na wa o. I hope El Rufai did not parrot Saraki o.

Because he has many commissioners now, hope he's not looking down on our VP o. grin
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by 49cents(m): 3:58am On Sep 18, 2015
onlyme12:
In addition to a statement by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo denying been insulted by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state, the Presidency has released a photo of the duo.

The picture was reportedly taken earlier today at the VP's office.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/presidency-debunks-rumour-releases.html

I see the thing that got to GEJ get to this man too

Anyone who gets to a position through the direct influence of dark personalities...it's only a matter of time
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by roob: 4:20am On Sep 18, 2015
APC! Govt of picture snapping!
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by MizMyColi(f): 4:49am On Sep 18, 2015
eyeview:
This pose now fully confirms the earlier news that there is indeed a rift. Not fooled one bit

Same here.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by totorimi: 4:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Remember Diya
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by kam4r(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2015
I really Dont understand why Nigerians hate Themselves , Nigeria Is Ours .. I understand The hate before the elections ... But why hate After elections?? Why do You want Your president to fail?? Why dont You wish Him well?? Why are you always Looking for Faults?? Have You tried Looking On The bright side of Things?? ... I voted For Apc but To be honest If Goodluck was In Power today i'lld support Him , because If he succeeds it'll affect me one way Or the other ... And if he fails it'll still affect me . tribalism Could sometimes be a Disease ...
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2015
My question to the ibos is even if there is a rift between osibanjo and el-rufai, what do you want Yoruba to do? relinquish the VP seat?

I have noticed with dismay how ibos have been trying to look for an avenue to create a mountain out of the Jonathan loss issue. The fact is that Jonathan and his band of IBO thieves wanted to destroy this nation and Yoruba came to the rescue and we won't apologise for that ever!

Osibanjo is the VP and there is nothing the whole of ibos can do about it. God has naturally put the Yoruba above IBO so wailing and being bitter will only kill you all faster.

Even hausas can't joke or toy with Yoruba not to talk of 5th class citizens like ibos.

its too early in this administration to kill yourselves ooo, just concentrate on your trading and sundry criminal activities.

My one kobo to the biafrans.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by delishpot: 5:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Maybe they fought after taking the photo? grin grin.
Nigerians should relax and let these peiple do their term jeje jarey.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2015
2 midgets
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Oluwtoying(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2015
ARE THEY TWINS?
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by deb(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Who can't smile for the photos?

You sha want to believe what you want to believe even if proven wrong.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by breakeven: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2015
What is Elrufai doing in Abuja? Is he abuja governor or Kaduna governor? So many roads need attention in Kaduna and that is what we voted him for.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by babestella: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2015
This shows how far apc party can go go hoodwink their gullible minions. I marvel at the stew.pidity of this apc seeing how desperate they become in attempt to deceive their gullible followers by displaying pictures. Who says smiles are a reflection if the content of the heart? In a politicians world?

Try something else please.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Abugab(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2015
hinwazaka:

Don't worry. When you will see them throwing fisticuffs, you will say they are only acting a action scene. When TINUBU will gather all the fools from mushin to alagbado at Gani fawenhmi's park, to declare war on the government, you will say that it is a reenactment of the 2012 fuel subsidy protests. Your eyes will soon shed salty tears.

You will continue to shed your tears that you have started shedding since May 29 till 2019 if you can comment without being abusive. Keep wailing......
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by gbaskipro: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Imortal001:
Good, where the bad belle's?

It does not deny the fact that something transpired.... Perherps we should be dwelling on better news than all this trash
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by ba7man(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2015
These two men have more integrity in their thumbs than the entire GEJ administration put together.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by francizy(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2015
sammyj:
Wailers food has come for the taken. Cone and eat. grin

I took a cab of one illiterate cab driver, sai buhari zombie in abuja two days ago. His grammatical blunders and lack of knowledgeable information about governance was so glaring. With this your grammatical bunkum you posted on NL, I hope it wasn't you that I used his cab and argued with?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2015
aresa:

Why is divisiveness, bad news, anger, bitterness, enmity and bad bele you people's only portion in life?

Are you losers happy or positive about anything?

This sad and miserable existence must be hard on you unpatriotic biafra villagers..

I can see you are one of those that Biafra gives nightmare.

My Biafran village is far more developed than your Nigerian city.

There's no need to be bitter about what you can't stop, take my advice and go commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by vRendoh(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
grin
No need brewing confusion and quarrels. Our media and of course nairaland should help in this regard. The load the country is carrying presently is to much to begin to generate unnecessary quarrels. Let's unite in this dollarless days and move the country to the dream state.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by deadZONE: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
ismart:
i gave their contact to someone few weeks ago when they said Buhari shut down the chapel.

The person promised to send the info to necessary authority.
undecided undecided didnt buhari shut down the chapel, said the noise was disturbing his sleep on a sunday morning? or u read news with ur black smelly butt? you and the rest brainwashed gays cant do nothing just empty vessels making noise.. the trent is a credible news site, there uncover the hiden truth bring it to ur door step so u know the kind of people ( north ) you put in power. the sooner you all recognize buhari is destroying this country the better.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by philips70(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Nobody should attempt to gag the wailers, we are being entertained.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by ogbos1: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2015
Them fight ooo na their matter,them no fight oooo naa their matter all we need is good government
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by SamiraF: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2015
Professor Osinbajo - Incoming President, Incoming Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria . If Mere Governor El Rufai likes he can choke on that.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!
ibos are the slaves because they have never and will never produce the president.
Now they are eyeing Osinbajo's seat indirectly.
Shame!!
You should not raise ur voice for that, its doesn't worth it. If I were u, I would be concerned about the fact that the yorubas are actually slaves to nigeria...on the other side. As the IGBOS, I think they are aiming higher than the offices of osinbajo and his boss, I think so.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2015
kam4r:
I really Dont understand why Nigerians hate Themselves , Nigeria Is Ours .. I understand The hate before the elections ... But why hate After elections?? Why do You want Your president to fail?? Why dont You wish Him well?? Why are you always Looking for Faults?? Have You tried Looking On The bright side of Things?? ... I voted For Apc but To be honest If Goodluck was In Power today i'lld support Him , because If he succeeds it'll affect me one way Or the other ... And if he fails it'll still affect me . tribalism Could sometimes be a Disease ...
Wake up.........if possible.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by simpleseyi: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2015
eyeview:
This pose now fully confirms the earlier news that there is indeed a rift. Not fooled one bit

Yes, there is a rift between the two just as you rightly said. The rift is a fallout of the rift between Goatluck and Sheppopo Jonascam over who is more clueless between the two.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by micrep3030(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Old picture
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by jkbee(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy Ds BUBARI GOVT Na peme..... Osinbajo eeeh ...Dey make me laugh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.