Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,682 members, 7,908,779 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai (46985 Views)

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by omolami: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2015
presidency deceit. An old photo of when both just won election cannot change the present insults from el rufai the midget. El rufai must apolosize to Osinbajo bexause an all areas of life the vice president surpass him. The vp worked to get his professorship while el rufai came to limelight through quota system and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Naijiant: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by emmydollars4life(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Ciscogod:
Osibanjo tie big pass am.

Nice one thou
So that man get 94m, money is funny sometimes. Although before I forget I sight apple cp in the office.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by cuteboy2: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2015

See the plastic smile on VP Osibanjo's face, the type Tom spots any time he fights with Jerry, and then makes up. You know the truce between Tom & Jerry never really endures

The Director of this Nollywood movie should have told them just kiss so we can be convinced there was no quarrel between them.

Can anyone in the house create a cartoon meme of El-Rufai and Osibanjo kissing each other? That will be a great TGIF comic relief

Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2015
i like Yemi Osinbajo....he is very swaggaliscious........ grin grin grin...i like buhari,the leader of swaggerdness....i like okorocha,the swaggaliscious swaggi...... grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by blecele: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
But if I may ask why is it that this government reacts to any statement that is made about them. It shows nothing but immaturity and lack of work to do. This is one of the reasons why I like GEJ so much, talk from now till eternity GEJ will not answer you. But this Govt even if fly pass they must react.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by bummyla(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
okay! we have seen them! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by orunto27: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good. Who is complaining?
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by VirginFinder: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

You should not raise ur voice for that, its doesn't worth it. If I were u, I would be concerned about the fact that the yorubas are actually slaves to nigeria...on the other side. As the IGBOS, I think they are aiming higher than the offices of osinbajo and his boss, I think so.
You are a dullard!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra seeing they cant amount to anything in Nigeria.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Crixina(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ciscogod:
Osibanjo tie big pass am.

Nice one thou
I don't like that Osi's tie.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by Crixina(f): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Neduzze5:
Picturesque Government!!

Question No. 1.
Define Buhari's Presidency.

Answer

Buhari's Presidency is one run by the pictures, for the pictures and with the pictures and with an everlasting support of his body odor >sad
how the hell did you know he has body odour? grin
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by undisputedgbola(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Too much editing. See as the chairs and their clothes look fresh.
Too much editing, abi original camera?
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by undisputedgbola(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
ultrazone2:
Nice one, no permanent enemy or friend in politics.

U only have common interests!!!

NEED MONEY?? SEE»» TOP 40 LUCRATIVE BUSINESSES YOU SHOULD START IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by CHUKSKALIDONN: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra seeing they cant amount to anything in Nigeria.
Go home and seek the meaning of slavery and evaluate between BIAFRANS and yorubas who are actually slave to nigeria.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by fareed69(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
2 Short men. I like una sha make GOD give me half of there fame That means I don get alert.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
fareed69:
2 Short men.
I like una sha make GOD give me half of there fame
That means I don get alert.
I think ur very wrong...fame is one thing both of them dosent have. Seek for the meaing of fame and analyse the both
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by VirginFinder: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Go home and seek the meaning of slavery and evaluate between BIAFRANS and yorubas who are actually slave t
o nigeria.
How can a tribe that has produced the president more than once and controls the economy be slaves?
Come on,ibos are the true slaves of the nation.
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by nwanwaoge(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=onlyme12 post=38114287]In addition to a statement by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo denying been insulted by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state, the Presidency has released a photo of the duo.

The picture was reportedly taken earlier today at the VP's office.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/presidency-debunks-rumour-releases.html

[/quote.....i hope it's not a stunt for the public....gud 1
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by nwanwaoge(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=onlyme12 post=38114287]In addition to a statement by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo denying been insulted by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state, the Presidency has released a photo of the duo.

The picture was reportedly taken earlier today at the VP's office.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/presidency-debunks-rumour-releases.html

[/quote.....i hope it's not a stunt for the public....gud 1 then
Re: Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

How can a tribe that has produced the president more than once and controls the economy be slaves?
Come on,ibos are the true slaves of the nation.
Well, I completely understand the level...that's why I wouldn't argue much on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.