Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,833 members, 7,972,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (37354 Views)

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by realest247(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
APC= Govt of Confusion.

Imagine what's happening. Witch-Hunting of their fellow party man everyday.

Buhari/Tinubu knows they can't get their selfish desires if Saraki is there.

No wonder Buhari complain that it's hard to appoint Ministers.

Buhari feared to probe OBJ, but said he'll probe him, and what we heard next was that OBJ visited Buhari to have a closed door meeting.

Now we are seeing this. Anyway, na dem sabi. My concern is about us. But thunder shall fire the for their evil plot against this Country.

#OpenYourEyesNigerians

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Ofeakwu(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
gokay11:
Don't bite more dan what u can chew
chew ke
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by BlackrulesDworld(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
ExInferis:

The mistake Nigerians keep making is the person catching the thief must not himself be a thief, which goes contrary to the old adage that "it takes a thief to catch a thief".

It shouldnt matter how dirty the Sheriff is, for the judge and jury are the ones to deliver judgment.

Once upon a time bounty hunters caught criminals. The hunters themselves were once criminals.

How dirty the sheriff is should matter because its obvioys he might be using the power bestowed on him to manipulate is victim. Dont get me wrong though, I want saraki to be probe and sanctioned. If the prosecution is transparent and free of favour to the victim involved then I bet he cant go free.

The people of kwaras' are slaves to the Saraki's family. They need this justice ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by nerodenero: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
francizy:

You people keep proving us right that you're not for the growth and development of this country but just interested in power. So you all would have been happy if he didn't go against APC and hence his grave sins would have been buried right? But now that he's against APC, then he's corrupt.

The devil is truly from Nigeria. undecided
I ignored your last mention because I got tired of politics of polithiefcians and their everyday abracadabra.

When power remained with PDP for sixteen years of corrupt rule, where were you? Successive government kept covering their "yansh" because they belonged to the same party and the masses suffered. Are you more PDP than me? Were you not in the north when many people like me escaped miraculously because we chose to vote Jonathan and PDP in 2011? I need not lecture you on that. Many voted PDP over the years and when the time was right, an opposition party emerge and the result is clear.

I guess you would have prefered power remained with PDP at the expense of suffering Nigerians because your kinsman was ousted as president. PDP lost power and we were able to see the rot in the system more clearly than ever before. It is only an enemy of the country that would have wished power shouldn't have change hands.

If Sarakill and his colleagues from both divides either PDP or APC are guilty of any crime, they should face justice. Besides, Jonathan, PMB, Sarakill etc aren't my family. All I clamour is a prosperous country where the masses live a decent life.

That's my take!

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by arabianights: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
No one is clean among all them politicians.
Saraki is just a victim of circumstances.

Is he really? note this: THERE IS HONOUR AMONGST THIEVES.Saraki decided to play smart and be disloyal as well as decieve his fellow thieves, now lets see him take the goods home.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
d guy is not as sharp as d dad
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
I thought Saraki was a Change agent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
arabianights:

Is he really? note this: THERE IS HONOUR AMONGST THIEVES.Saraki decided to play smart and be disloyal as well as decieve his fellow thieves, now lets see him take the goods home.

May he not come out of this clean
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by ExInferis(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

How dirty the sheriff is should matter because its obvioys he might be using the power bestowed on him to manipulate is victim. Dont get me wrong though, I want saraki to be probe and sanctioned. If the prosecution is transparent and free of favour to the victim involved then I bet he cant go free.

The people of kwaras' are slaves to the Saraki's family. They need this justice ASAP.

The hypothetical dirty Sheriff arrests, and then prosecutes.

There his job ends.

Whether the suspect is guilty is reserved for judgment, an area outside of the Sheriff's sphere of influence.

In any case, we'd perpetually be stuck mouthing off fighting corruption if we dont start now, and if we insist only Franciscan monks do the fighting for us.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by akigbemaru: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
reacts to bukola
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
arabianights:

Is he really? note this: THERE IS HONOUR AMONGST THIEVES.
I weep for this nation, with people like you this nation will be never be great.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:

You're yet to have smooth roads brother. You're yet to adequately tackle hunger, shelter and clothing- the most basic physiological needs. .....What's your budgetary allocation for education?
it's crazy bro..it is crazy..nigeria needs some reset...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by flokii: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki really passed his boundary..
You dnt expect to reap where you didn't sow no matter wat..
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Dekatron(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
tayebest:
saraki will have to sniff grinded pepper today!

#Jagaban

its GROUND actually
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
it's crazy bro..it is crazy..nigeria needs some reset...

SMH!
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
successinlife:

90% are corrupt,8% are smart like Fashola,Buhari & Akpabio etc 2% clean.If we have 30% non corrupt politician in Nigeria,we will be a great Nation.

Think that's where we get it wrong. Our problem doesn't start with politicians. Politicians are a product of our society, a society that has a high success rate of churning out corrupt people. Believe me, in Nigeria, there are two sets of people, the corrupt on one side, and those who haven't had the opportunity to be corrupt.

When the average Nigerian stops being greedy, selfish and corrupt, we will have leaders who are not greedy, selfish and corrupt. That way, we will have the courage to speak the truth, face our reality and look to develop meaningfully. Till we the people decide we want to change, no leader will change us. It is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by folks4luv(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
pedel:

He was a governor for 8 years and immune from prosecution.
Tinubu faced CCT in 2012 after leaving his governorship seat in 2007. I hope this is clear enough.
And how many years has passed since he was no longer a governor? 2011-2015? More than 4 years and that type of lie was well covered but all of a sudden, BPC discovered he lied in d form he submitted just about when he became d enemy of someone? I guess that is still not clear

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by IamLEGEND1: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
why can't this man just shut up and go do the needful in front of the CCB?

at this point,it doesn't matter any longer if he is being witch-hunted or not.......

if u have nothing to hide,you shouldn't engage in this back and forth fuckery with the CCB...

You go,defend urself and walk out with ur head held high.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by 83lagosroad(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
nerodenero:
Over ambition, playing smart on his party by romancing PDP and as if that wasn't enough, under his watch, an opposition party snatched the Deputy Senate's seat are the numerous reasons his book of sins were reopened. Again, Toyin Sarakill's case is still pending before EFCC, wahala dey o.

Trust me, the Buhari-led government would not give up until Sarakill is down.

Having enemies like Buhari and Tinubu a.k.a Buje bu danu is suicidal. Sarakill should have tread softly.

Reading your post makes me loose hope in Nigerian youth. Pls ask yourself if you happen to be an auditor to audit an,account operated by so many ex governors and the only person you were able to get through to is the present senate presidents just because he exercise his right to vote and be voted. If you continue to to think like this then one day their grand children will rule your children till eternity. Anybody that goes against tinubu is in trouble . I mean your brat brains. Fashola, etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Charly68: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
OK pool is it power probe that resulted to this or what ? Nigerian politicians are unpredictable ..they want to show this man pepper for being so daring...It would have been better to stay away from senate presidency and enjoy your loot than the mess u involve yourself in now..Sai Saraki seriki baba nyaro !
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
espn:
saraki steals without conscience..he did nothing in his 8yrs as gov of kwara state..and he is over ambitious.
Saraki and Tinubu are both theives out to outwit each other.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki the Change Agent
grin grin
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by babadem2much(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
That #nightinzion guy is a helluva clown. cheesy

But Saraki should honour the summon and clear his name, don't be like Obj and Amaechi.

Saraki, we love you but CCB loves you more.

Omenka always saying it right at the exact time

Saraki CCB loves u more. Chai! grin
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by okonkwo44: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wit d kind of comments av seen so far I think nigerians deserve the kind of rulers dey av. In a sane country y wud political parties interfer in senate rulings and activities? You are below d law once you bit ur paymaster. Y wasn't he charged to court all dis while? Is he d only public official wt fake assets declaration,98% of our politicians commits dis same crime. According to the constitution d candidate with the highest number of vote wins d seat not d party wit d highest number of candidates in d senate. Every member should be free 2 vote whoever he/she wants irrespective of d party. Pdp did this all their 16yrs of ruling this country. Now change has come, I expect the change should be doing positives dat pdp cudnt do. But dey are still following same path. Nigeria is heading no where forward. Apc,pdp are all scams. Nigeria nids a revolution.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by nerodenero: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
83lagosroad:
Reading your post makes me loose hope in Nigerian youth. Pls ask yourself if you happen to be an auditor to audit an,account operated by so many ex governors and the only person you were able to get through to is the present senate presidents just because he exercise his right to vote and be voted
I lost hope in you because you failed to understand that in a sane country, Sarakill and his likes including "Buje bu danu" should be languishing in jail for untold hardship their corrupt rule has brought upon Nigerians.
If you continue to to think like this then one day their grand children will rule your children till eternity.
That's where you got it wrong. Nigerians are more conscious and enlightened than ever before. After this administration, it can only get better.
Anybody that goes against tinubu is in trouble . I mean your brat brains. Fashola, etc etc.
Why the insult? Please be mature.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by NovusHomo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
tayebest:
saraki will have to sniff grinded pepper today!

#Jagaban

"Ground pepper"
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by Unlimitedoye: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why is the senate president running from pillar to pole to prevent him from being investigated?he should follow the path of honor just like the Jagaban of Africa by just face the music and be vindicated if he has no skeleton in his cupboard rather than apportioning blames over his travail. I could remember during GEJ days as the president of Nigeria when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was being hunting all around by the federal government then,what Jagaban told them then was that he preferred being charged to CCB which they later did and eventually he was set free by the Code of Conduct Tribunal.
Let our dear senate president did the same thing to clear his name once and for all instead of him blaming his travail on anybody

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by NovusHomo(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
folks4luv:
Am still kinda dazed at some people's responses to this issue. I am from kwara State, but not a fan of saraki. The guy submitted that form more than 10 years ago, but he is being hounded now that he is in d black book of some people. So what happens if tomorrow he decide to settle with Tinubu and Co? CCB will suddenly realize they made a mistake in their charges against him? This is the reason Nigeria is damn corrupt. So a politician is clean as long as he is in the right camp? Corruption can never be fought that way, and if this is how PMB plan to fight corruption, then am sure Nigeria still hasn't found a messiah

There is something called "Statute of Limitation" (expiry date). It does not apply here.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by twinstaiye(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
How to fight your enemy under PMB, just label the person as being corrupt and you will get the support of some blind followers. If some of you dont see anything wrong in the videos of "The Lions of Bourdillon" or "The real Buhari", make me wondered if they will see anything wrong in Saraki Code of Conduct saga as long as he is in the PMB good book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by GeeAde: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki suppose know that you don't play game with your boss.....................
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by cynicalarry(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is a time for everything.
A time to sow and a time to reap.
This is Saraki's time. I pray God gives him long life to enjoy the' fruits' of his labour. AMEN.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter by francizy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
nerodenero:

I ignored your last mention because I got tired of politics of polithiefcians and their everyday abracadabra.

When power remained with PDP for sixteen years of corrupt rule, where were you? Successive government kept covering their "yansh" because they belonged to the same party and the masses suffered. Are you more PDP than me? Were you not in the north when many people like me escaped miraculously because we chose to vote Jonathan and PDP in 2011? I need not lecture you on that. Many voted PDP over the years and when the time was right, an opposition party emerge and the result is clear.

So GEJ should take the blame of Buhari's childishness and vindictive nature that lead to the death of over a thousand Nigerians right? If GEJ was as childish and as vindictive as Buhari, he wouldn't have taken the bold step on conceding defeat, and more lives would have been lost. I never voted for anyone back then but would have lost my life. Not only that, I also experienced one other crises and almost lost my life in one of the Kaduna bombings, but that some group of people decided to use violence as a means to sort power doesn't mean I put all the blames on somebody else.

GEJ isn't the best president in the world but why on earth will I put some people's heartlessness and recklessness on him? Is he one of the northern elders? Was he the person that said that "a fight against boko haram is injustice to the north"? Why was it that some region supported boko haram when they were a menace to Christians up north, only to start criticizing them when it started affecting their own? If every other person will keep a blind eye to all these demonic acts then it is definitely not me.

I guess you would have prefered power remained with PDP at the expense of suffering Nigerians because your kinsman was ousted as president. PDP lost power and we were able to see the rot in the system more clearly than ever before. It is only an enemy of the country that would have wished power shouldn't have change hands.

GEJ is not my kinsman. GEJ is ijaw while I'm an Igbo man. Nigerians have been suffering and will continue to suffer when we the citizens allow ourselves to be deceived that the same set of people who destroyed Nigeria under PDP will all of a sudden attain the saintly status just because they defected to APC.

Even while GEJ was in power, we saw all the rot and he fought the ones he could in the form of agricultural and ghost workers scam. He shared money from the federal coffers to the governors, both PDD and APC, so what were the governors able to achieve? Did the APC states outperform the PDP States? Are all APC states not neck deep in dept? Are many APC states not in financial dilema as many are owing workers? When you people paint only PDP as the problems of Nigeria, one would only but think that APC states are heaven on earth (Eldorado). Why can't we call a spade a spade and condemn evil when we see them?

Since APC climbed to the top, all we've been hearing is corruption this and corruption that. Is that the only thing APC stated in its manifesto? What if Buhari recovers all the stolen funds within the whole four (or eight years) he's in power and doesn't achieve any other meaningful thing (like embarking on life changing/develomental projects) , have you asked yourself this, "what will happen to the money when someone else comes in and is handed over such amount of money? Will the person then utilize it without looting his own share? You Buhari supporters should be the ones on his tails forcing him to work rather than singing his praises when its clear he's witch-hunting PDP and non-APC loyalists.

If Sarakill and his colleagues from both divides either PDP or APC are guilty of any crime, they should face justice. Besides, Jonathan, PMB, Sarakill etc aren't my family. All I clamour is a prosperous country where the masses live a decent life.

So why isn't PMB saying anything about corrupt APC loyalists? Why hasn't he summoned the EFCC to make a move against the most corrupt ex governors such as Amaechi and Fashola? Are the saints now that they are APC "noise makers"?

If you truly clamour for a prosperous country then you will condemn evil when you see one instead of being this biased towards APC. I will never support any evil PDP does as I'd rather just shush or condemn it outrightly. That's the difference.

There's increased robbery these days, many people have lost and are still loosing their jobs, the brutality and harassment by our men in uniform are still high and still on the rise without anyone doing anything about it and yet someone up there claims to be fighting corruption. I hope you saw a news today on FP where a policeman wasted the bread winners of a family of four (with the last one only 11 months) all because they didnt give him #100?

That's my take!

I will leave you with this piece, "he who seeks justice and equity must come with clean hands" and "he without sin should cast the first stone".

Take care.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety / Chika, APC Member, Murdered In Rivers State Today(Graphic Photos) / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Emir Of Gaya At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.