Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (40090 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

SARAKI IS STILL IN HIS OFFICE DRINKING TEA AND YOU ARE HERE RANTING!!! I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU FOOLS.ORDINARY COMMISSIONER OSINBANJO CANNOT DO MORE THAN A DEAD RAT.THE STUPID PROFESSOR OF LAW AGREED TO BECOME A DEPUTY TO A COMMON SECONDARY SCHOL DROPOUT!!! THAT MAN IS A DISGRACE TO PROFESSOPRS AND SANs EVERY WHERE

It saddens my heart when I remember that people like you are citizens of this country. If your argument is to be logical, Jonathan was a disgrace for being a deputy to Yar'adua a third class graduate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

then the CCB should have gone to the appeal court to challenge the FHC ruling baa? it decided to take laws into its own hands.The chairman of the CCB would now have to be charged for contempt cool cool cool
U no get sense.

11 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nellybii: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought you people said you were going to arraign Saraki today, is this television show all you have got after so much noise

grin grin

And who are you?
Does Saraki know your father?
Wretched jobless riffraff.
Here you are spewing trash. Come to Kwara state and talk like this. You go know how far. mtchewwwwww

10 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
omogidi234:

I have noticed your post, I want to come to a conclusion that (1). It is not that you like Saraki but the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Buhari is your die-hard enemy, thus Buhari's enemy is your friend. Also, anything Buhari does, whether good or bad, you have to attack it. (2). I have been active in this legal field for over a decade now, your argument on this issue has shown your ignorance and you are not familiar with the judicial system, so please stop exposing your ignorance. Even as a lawyer, if I don't have answer to a post, I can quickly go to google and seek answer. All you needed to do was to google code of conduct tribunal, you would have seen the ACT of National Assembly enacting it and in section 2 (4) and (5) as reproduced by someone above and that appeal from the CCT lies to COURT OF APPEAL, it also implied that it is ONLY the COURT OF APPEAL that can give an Order that the CCT would obey. By the way, you don't have to abuse people who hold different opinions from yours.
Mr Lawyer so you mean to tell me that the CCB can ignore the order of a valid FHC? Why didn't they go to the FHC and adduce reasons why Saraki should be put on trial as the FH requested?

You are trying to give pre-eminence to the ruling of the CCT because it favours your position.Dont forget the FHC Abuja is also a court of law
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Stop quoting me in ignorance else I will ignore you
Image123:

Rooting for Ekweremadu i guess?
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U no get sense.

ode your two hours break never end? when will your stupid CCT resume the comedy show ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nellybii:

And who are you?
Does Saraki know your father?
Wretched jobless riffraff
Saraki does not need to me or my Father.The only thing he needs to do is just to continue giving Tinubu nightmares tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by BankeSmalls(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

It saddens my heart when I remember that people like you are citizens of this country. If your argument is to be logical, Jonathan was a disgrace for being a deputy to Yar'adua a third class graduate.

a graduate is better than a primary school dropout
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

It saddens my heart when I remember that people like you are citizens of this country. If your argument is to be logical, Jonathan was a disgrace for being a deputy to Yar'adua a third class[b] graduate[/b].

BROS A GRADUATE IS A GRADUATE!!! ONCE YOU ARE EMPLOYED IN AN ORGANISATION,CLASS OF DEGREES NO LONGER MATTER.UNFORTUNATELY SECONDARY SCHOOL DROPOUTS LIKE YOU AND BUBU MIGHT NOT JNOW SO

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Dhugal: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
I really don't know what you children are on about.The CCT can only issue a SEARCH warrant on any property or asset in question,not arrest warrant.And it is not a criminal court,so Saraki is covered insofar as his lawyers put in an appearance on his behalf.
Also,the CCB is dangerously threading on contempt of court.They should have sought to quash the restraining order first,it's very valid on them tho not on the CCT.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by bamidele029: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki does not need to me or my Father.The only thing he needs to do is just to continue giving Tinubu nightmares tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tinubu is chilling while Saraki is sweating grin

5 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mr Lawyer so you mean to tell me that the CCB can ignore the order of a valid FHC? Why didn't they go to the FHC and adduce reasons why Saraki should be put on trial as the FH requested?

You are trying to give pre-eminence to the ruling of the CCT because it favours your position.Dont forget the FHC Abuja is also a court of law
a superior court of jurisprudence!

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by bamidele029: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't forget that Tinubu answered his own case like a man while Saraki is running away like a coward

9 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by adadadon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Read to understand....
Lemme put it in broken for you

CCT na mate with FHC which mean say CCT fit only day controlled by AC on appeal which also fit day control FHC when appeal don't land for him corner
FHC no kan get power over him mate wey be CCT.
Codes
CCT:code of conduct Tribunal
FHC: Federal High court/ Court of limited jurisdiction
AC: Appeal Court

7 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dhugal:
I really don't know what you children are on about.The CCT can only issue a SEARCH warrant on any property or asset in question,not arrest warrant.And it is not a criminal court,so Saraki is covered insofar as his lawyers put in an appearance on his behalf.
Also,the CCB is dangerously threading on contempt of court.They should have sought to quash the restraining order first,it's very valid on them tho not on the CCT.
welcome to this discussion!
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Ijaya123: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lolz why is the CCB going to TVC to make their case? Shebi They said they are also a court baa? They should go ahead and order Saraki's arrest let us see.

So pathetic to see a so- called court of competent jurisdiction running to television stations to make noise.
grin grin

This guy is really daft. So the court session was held inside a television station? It is a shame what prejudice and sentiment has turned you into.

9 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
bamidele029:

Don't forget that Tinubu answered his own case like a man while Saraki is running away like a coward

ODE SARAKI WENT TO VVALID COURT TO PROVE HIS CASE ,HE DID NOT RUN DEAR cool cool
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by omogidi234(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

My Oga, I don't have any issue against Saraki, neither do I have any issue against you. What am saying is that FHC ABUJA or FHC anywhere in the country does not have power to stop the CCT from Sitting. That is the position of the Law. Let me use a familiar example. It is like a Dean of Faculty of Science issuing an Order that the Dean of Faculty of Law should not conduct exam. What we are saying is that the Deans are on the same level irrespective of the age of the individual holding that position. The only person that can issue an Order stopping the the Dean of Faculty of Law from doing anything is the VC or the The University Senate. So also we are saying the Only Court that can issue an Order that the CCT cannot but obey is the COURT OF APPEAL. QED.

10 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
adadadon:

Read to understand....
Lemme put it in broken for you

CCT na mate with FHC which mean say CCT fit only day controlled by AC on appeal which also fit day control FHC when appeal don't land for him corner
FHC no kan get power over him mate wey be CCT.
Codes
CCT:code of conduct Tribunal
FHC: Federal High court/ Court of limited jurisdiction
AC: Appeal Court

FHC summoned CCB and not CCT,

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I had to check the DP! Bros, e make sense o grin grin
Make SENSE GAN! grin, na THE DREAM be that oooh cheesy, though I would prefer A Non Nigerian wink.

BUT you self as an 'Oga' have to make sense with your stand on NAIJA, our COLLECTIVE Peace & Prosperity can't be SACRIFICED on the alter of PARTY POLITICS ... undecided

PEACE!!!
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
omogidi234:

My Oga, I don't have any issue against Saraki, neither do I have any issue against you. What am saying is that FHC ABUJA or FHC anywhere in the country does not have power to stop the CCT from Sitting. That is the position of the Law. Let me use a familiar example. It is like a Dean of Faculty of Science issuing an Order that the Dean of Faculty of Law should not conduct exam. What we are saying is that the Deans are on the same level irrespective of the age of the individual holding that position. The only person that can issue an Order stopping the the Dean of Faculty of Law from doing anything is the VC or the The University Senate. So also we are saying the Only Court that can issue an Order that the CCT cannot but obey is the COURT OF APPEAL. QED.

THE CCT CAN SIT WHILE THE CCB GOES TO THE FHC TO SHOW WHY SARAKI SHOULD BE TRIED cool cool
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
BankeSmalls:

a graduate is better than a primary school dropout

You should go tell that to Bill Gate and D. Buffet. You can defend your third class for all I care but it isn't a shameful thing if a prof is a deputy. Jona is a PhD holder and he deputized Yar'adua.

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by docadams: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
989900:

'Chukwumumu', who gave you the right to put mouth into what reasonable people are discussing?

Tell him! In fact, never mind. The guy is a nut case.

5 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

FHC summoned CCB and not CCT,
now you can see it!

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by tinsel: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Chukwudi there is nothing to appeal in this case.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by BankeSmalls(f): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
bamidele029:

blood no dey lie tongue

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by shrek4(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

ODE SARAKI WENT TO VVALID COURT TO PROVE HIS CASE ,HE DID NOT RUN DEAR cool cool

***SIGH***

When will you have sense?

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by dammytosh: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
omogidi234:

You get sense.

Wailers get too but pretend they don't to display their fooolishness.

Saraki's lawyer appear, illiterate Wailers are ranting about a law they know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by OnReflection: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dhugal:

^^^

The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) sitting in Abuja, yesterday, issued a bench warrant for the immediate arrest of the pioneer Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, for refusing to appear before it yesterday to answer to criminal allegations preferred against him by the federal government of Nigeria.

He had instructed his lead counsel, Mr Femi Falana, from his London residence, to file a preliminary objection on his behalf, wherein he challenged the jurisdiction of the CCT, to prosecute him in absentia. The Tribunal had on October 22 this year, threatened to commence his extradition process in the event that he fails to willingly appear before it yesterday for arraignment.
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/asset-declaration-police-ordered-to-arrest-ribadu/

Unlike Ribadu, Saraki is not being prosecuted in absentia. He has simply elected to exempt himself from the proceedings.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
tinsel:

Chukwudi there is nothing to appeal in this case.

If they dont appeal then the status quo remains with Saraki still acting as the senate president.
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/asset-declaration-police-ordered-to-arrest-ribadu/

Unlike Ribadu, Saraki is not being prosecuted in absentia. He has simply elected to exempt himself from the proceedings.

Funny dude!! Did Ribadu not also chose to exempt himself by fleeing the country?

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by chrisblack: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
F50:

Have you noticed that both sides of every argument holds some truth or makes some sense, having said that its no longer sufficient to declare any party right or wrong in totality. Rather its adviceable to establish a common ground between or amongst both parties involved while ensuring that justice and fairness is given the utmost preference in the final proclamation.

Now back to your question. If we are to create a list of TV stations in Nigeria in the order of performance or professionalism or even size, I'm very sure TVC won't make the first page. But here they are; in the forefront of the Saraki Saga. Saraki might be guilty as charged for all I care, after all he was part of previous political dispensations known for corruption.

But lets be sincere to our selves for ones in this our short life. TVC Of all stations in this entry.

Be sincere to yourself in secret, nobody will notice.
my guy remove sentiments and lie.the only station of TVC Standard is channels.tell me which ones are you talking about Ait?.So Showing it live is wrong for nigerians to learn about judicial processes.na wah for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.