Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (40092 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by adadadon(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

FHC summoned CCB and not CCT,
They are not answerable to the FHC .............
Not that it favours me
That's why the court summoned the CCB besides what punishment can be given to the bureau in an official capacity
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Xsolutions:
Make SENSE GAN! grin, na THE DREAM be that oooh cheesy, though I would prefer A Non Nigerian wink.

BUT you self as an 'Oga' have to make sense with your stand on NAIJA, our COLLECTIVE Peace & Prosperity can't be SACRIFICED on the alter of PARTY POLITICS ... undecided

PEACE!!!
Non Nigerian? Why? You be racist angry

I love Naija, I can't sacrifice its success for politics.
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by merry02(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
OAMMB:

What is this one saying undecided
What is Awo's legacy if i may ask....
Does it support corruption or is anyone bigger than the law of the land?
Oga abeg make sense or park.
let's see what end him in Nigeria politics....he has been able to pull fasola down, creating prb BTW Buhari and saraki
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Dhugal: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/asset-declaration-police-ordered-to-arrest-ribadu/

Unlike Ribadu, Saraki is not being prosecuted in absentia. He has simply elected to exempt himself from the proceedings.
And Ribadu never put in an appearance before the CCT,even when he came back neither was the warrant activated cos it was a nullity to start with.
Come up with a better argument,you're not dealing with the regular naive nairalander here.
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
adadadon:

They are not answerable to the FHC .............
Not that it favours me

At this point i think i would just stop debating with you.
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by omogidi234(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

THE CCT CAN SIT WHILE THE CCB GOES TO THE FHC TO SHOW WHY SARAKI SHOULD BE TRIED cool cool

Since time immemorial Court/Tribunal have been fixing date and nobody can change it, except the Judge dies, there is war, holiday or any other thing beyond the Judges' control. The CCB had prepared its Charges, which was has a date for appearing for arraignment at the CCT, a copy was served on Saraki. He rushed to another Court to stop the Tribunal from sitting on that date, no now, if you have the opportunity to meet his lawyers, they will tell you IN CONFIDENCE that they are just buying time to be able to decide what they should do. It is pure delay tactics.

6 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by tinsel: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

If they dont appeal then the status quo remains with Saraki still acting as the senate president.
Tired.

3 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Non Nigerian? Why? You be racist angry

I love Naija, I can't sacrifice its success for politics.
HAA! I no want Nigerian women Wahala!
As for your 2nd statement...as far as you
TRULY love Naija...PEACE!

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by adadadon(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

At this point i think i would just stop debating with you.
That's why the court summoned the CCB besides what punishment can be given to the bureau in an official capacity
Use your brain old man

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
case adjurned on monday stubborn saraki shoukd appear and face the judgement he's a thief and should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
CCTV CBPA TVC CCT and CCB nothing is going to happen. Nigeria judicial system is the most corrupt in the world. Saraki will pay his way through he is not afraid of all those abbreviation.
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Xsolutions:
HAA! I no want Nigerian women Wahala!
As for your 2nd statement...as far as you
TRULY love Naija...PEACE!
If you get any Naija girl make you pass them to me the,. Beautiful and hot ones abeg.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Unlimitedoye: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why is the senate president running from pillar to pole to prevent him from being investigated?he should follow the path of honor just like the Jagaban of Africa by just face the music and be vindicated if he has no skeleton in his cupboard rather than apportioning blames over his travail. I could remember during GEJ days as the president of Nigeria when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was being hunting all around by the federal government then,what Jagaban told them then was that he preferred being charged to CCB which they later did and eventually he was set free by the Code of Conduct Tribunal.
Let our dear senate president did the same thing to clear his name once and for all instead of him blaming his travail on anybody

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by bettercreature(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
ydass:
CCTV CBPA TVC CCT and CCB nothing is going to happen. Nigeria judicial system is the most corrupt in the world. Saraki will pay his way through he is not afraid of all those abbreviation.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
i told all my friends that there is no way saraki will escape this,he is a goner,its just a matter of time. The new senate president should be warming up

5 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i told all my friends that there is no way saraki will escape this,he is a goner,its just a matter of time. The new senate president should be warming up
trully saraki is a goner in this 8th senate a new and vibrant senate president should be warming up.

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Don't worry you would soon run out of vasline

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Unlimitedoye:
Why is the senate president running from pillar to pole to prevent him from being investigated?he should follow the path of honor just like the Jagaban of Africa by just face the music and be vindicated if he has no skeleton in his cupboard rather than apportioning blames over his travail. I could remember during GEJ days as the president of Nigeria when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was being[b] hunting[/b] all around by the federal government then,what Jagaban told them then was that he preferred being charged to CCB which they later did and eventually he was set free by the Code of Conduct Tribunal.
Let our dear senate president[b] did[/b] the same thing to clear his name once and for all instead of him blaming his travail on anybody
oga abeg help me with panadol extra grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Don't worry you would soon run out of vasline
i dont need it,get lost

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by giantstrides(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Well, CCT has just issued an arrest warrant on Saraki.

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
trully saraki is a goner in this 8th senate a new and vibrant senate president should be warming up.
not with Buhari as President. Saraki has a lot of skeletons not only in[b] his cupboard,but in his compound[/b],the guy will surely be nailed.

2 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Exactly

You feel me right?
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Johnnyessence:
case adjurned on monday
finish
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by bettercreature(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
ydass:

You feel me right?
Seriously!
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

ode your two hours break never end? when will your stupid CCT resume the comedy show ? grin grin grin
Mumu, that TVC or any other TV station is not showing it live doesn't mean the CCT hasn't resumed from its two hours break.

3 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i dont need it,get lost

That's what u thrive on misreblae cow. U and ur jagaban worshiper quote me next week friday when saraki is still senate president.
Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
The CCT just issued a warrant for the arrest of Bukola Saraki. How I wish he will be arrested immediately. He will spend the weekend in detention.

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by gbenson(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The CCT just issued a warrant for the arrest of Bukola Saraki. How I wish he will be arrested immediately. He will spend the weekend in detention.
Goldfish have no hiding place.

1 Like

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

That's what u thrive on misreblae cow. U and ur jagaban worshiper quote me next week friday when saraki is still senate president.
are you done?now kiss my asssss

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
not with Buhari as President. Saraki has a lot of skeletons not only in[b] his cupboard,but in his compound[/b],the guy will surely be nailed.
the best thing for saraki is to resigned he's a goner in this case. cos' his fellow collegues won't support him in this case.everyone knows saraki is a thief and need to be bolted out.

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

My exact wish. His father was ambitious but not ruthless as he is.

4 Likes

Re: CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. by Image123(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Stop quoting me in ignorance else I will ignore you

Makes no difference.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Vs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Video Comparison / Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.