Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can One Attend Kmpg Pi Interview Without Submitting Transcript - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can One Attend Kmpg Pi Interview Without Submitting Transcript (785 Views)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Company Got All My Details Without Me Submitting Application. / Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Attend Kmpg Pi Interview Without Submitting Transcript by sirnicson(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello guys, I am currently faced with a dilemma. I have a Partner interview scheduled with KPMG in Monday in Lagos but I am currently in Benin processing my Transcript. I do not know if it is wise to attend the interview without submitting my transcript because I received a mail telling me if I have not submitted my transcript, I should hasten up its submission. Would I be attended to if I go to the office on Monday without my transcript in their possession. I need advice....
Re: Can One Attend Kmpg Pi Interview Without Submitting Transcript by correctyourself(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
I dont know if they will allow you, but I suggest you work hard and get it, you can show the invitation to whom is helping you and i am sure you would get it.
Re: Can One Attend Kmpg Pi Interview Without Submitting Transcript by Atk1nson(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
yes you can. Be sure to communicate the situation to the HR personnel on the 2nd floor when u are done with ur interview, Cheers.
Re: Can One Attend Kmpg Pi Interview Without Submitting Transcript by Iykolysis: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
sirnicson:
Hello guys, I am currently faced with a dilemma. I have a Partner interview scheduled with KPMG in Monday in Lagos but I am currently in Benin processing my Transcript. I do not know if it is wise to attend the interview without submitting my transcript because I received a mail telling me if I have not submitted my transcript, I should hasten up its submission. Would I be attended to if I go to the office on Monday without my transcript in their possession. I need advice....
Employers and the rediculous demands they make, now it's TRANSCRIPT. ThankGod they aren't the source of air we breath.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Development Representative Vacancy At Fan Milk Plc / Urgent Vacancy: Accountant (OND) / Capital Express Assurance Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.