Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerians Reactions To Senate President’s Ordeal: Twitter Going Crazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reactions To Senate President’s Ordeal: Twitter Going Crazy (630 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reactions To Senate President’s Ordeal: Twitter Going Crazy by marked10(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
The Code of Conduct Bureau has accused Saraki of 13 counts of corruption and the Senate President’s trial commenced today, September 18, 2015. The Code of Conduct Tribunal has ordered the arrest of Senate President, Bukola Saraki after he failed to appear before it on corruption charges.

See the reactions of Nigerians bellow......

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/nigerians-react-to-senate-presidents.html#sthash.II4bxyqM.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Reactions To Senate President’s Ordeal: Twitter Going Crazy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bae
Re: Nigerians Reactions To Senate President’s Ordeal: Twitter Going Crazy by henribj(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
hehehehe. e don be!
Re: Nigerians Reactions To Senate President’s Ordeal: Twitter Going Crazy by neocortex: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
No matter the noise, the tortoise will be humiliated by the snails gentleness.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Buhari Pays Condolence Visit To Vp's Wife, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo / Are These Quotations True Or False? / Why Senators Must Defend Me Against Persecution By Powerful Forces, By Bukola Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.