Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,693 members, 7,948,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (39169 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
whitesturd:

lol.yeah gimme the address fast fast cos iv got to kill u latest 2nyt.lol.cnt even wait till 2mrw grin

sweet deal, meet me on yim, cant give u the address here, there are alot of ppl trying to kill me and might get to me b4 u. i want u to have the honor of doing it especially with that behind of urs tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
with or without u tellin m the address can stil reach u by m supernatural powers. and wt is it wt u n m behind,u wnt even get to see m b4 i shoot u from afar wt m AK 47 tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2010
whitesturd:

with or without u tellin m the address can stil reach u by m supernatural powers. and wt is it wt u n m behind,u wnt even get to see m b4 i shoot u from afar wt m AK 47 tongue

the only problem is that many have tried and many have failed so i am offering u a golden leaf, meet me on yim so i can give u this address sharp sharp angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2010
@ whitesturd

u dey slack ooo! i go dey leave u go gym jor angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

@ whitesturd

u dey slack ooo! i go dey leave u go gym jor angry angry angry

lol.just tell m ure stylishly toasting me tongue.pls go and gym o.i dont fancy fat guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
whitesturd:

lol.just tell m ure stylishly toasting me tongue.pls go and gym o.i dont fancy fat guys tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

toasting? shocked shocked is that what they call it? tongue tongue tongue who said anything abt being fat? angry angry angry come on yim and u will see that i am all well cut out muscular guy cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
hmm they are doing yori yori on me thread lipsrsealed

kerewa
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
H2O2:

kerewa

u can watch for free grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

toasting? shocked shocked is that what they call it? tongue tongue tongue who said anything abt being fat? angry angry angry come on yim and u will see that i am all well cut out muscular guy cool cool cool cool

tall muscular guy.realy? now u soundin convincing.lol.wel wud c abt dat tongue tongue tongue

H2O2:

kerewa

lol grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
no, a menage a three would be better

all that booty can handle the duress, weather the storm, bear the brunt, whatever you wanna call it
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
whitesturd:

tall muscular guy.realy? now u soundin convincing.lol.wel wud c abt dat tongue tongue tongue

lol grin grin grin

so meet me on camera 3 grin grin grin grin
H2O2:

no, a menage a three would be better

all that booty can handle the duress, weather the storm, bear the brunt, whatever you wanna call it

cant u just watch and learn? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
only if i go first. then i can videotape your turn and use it to make fortunes on ebay.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
H2O2:

only if i go first. then i can videotape your turn and use it to make fortunes on ebay.

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
H2O2:

u bi thief? all this hardwork wey i dey do na for u? angry angry angry angry

whitesturd:

no mind am, so where were we again? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
whitesturd:

leave him to his fantasies dear.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

u bi thief? all this hardwork wey i dey do na for u? angry angry angry angry

no mind am, so where were we again? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

wanted to kill u b4 but i think iv had a change of heart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
whitesturd:

wanted to kill u b4 but i think iv had a change of heart kiss kiss kiss

awww, how romantic. still waiting on u so we can move to the next level kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by baybbootz(f): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
I hope the plane crashes,and you loose mini-you in the proces angry angry cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Scooby1(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2010
baybbootz:

shocked shocked that is cold!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by baybbootz(f): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2010
that is cold!
it could have been worse grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Xalaxu: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2010
I tried my best, but it is so sad it eneded the way it did, i tried in my own way to love u but i guess i couldnt be the girl u wanted. I lost myself in trying to please you, but for you it wasnt enough. When you left, you did me a huge favour, i am happier now! My consolation is dt i dealt with you with integrity and sincerity, neva cheated, nor asked for a penny not even a recharge card! i wanted to be the dream galfriend!

Its about 2 months now andi have dried my tears( abt 5 mins after your email) and have moved on, yeah! i know you have too, saw the 63 photos of the weekend getaway u pasted on FB! Does it hurt nope! i am even so shocked at my apathy.

For the 2 years we were friends, i say thanks for being dere, for the 10 months we dated; it is just so sad. I wish u no evil, my life is taking on all the colours of the rainbow and i wish you just d same!

, basic lesson, u can't compete with a panthom,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by lonewolf: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
Dear Ex,

You dirty, stinking tart. It all started good. You were sweet and innocent, then you dabbled into games that were just downright dirty. The day you told me you cheated on me, my world and self-confidence practically came crashing down. It's never been the same since as I have never fully brought myself to trust again. I was even willing to try and work things out, that was how much I loved you, but instead you came to me with the bullshit tale about how you couldn't do this any more. You crushed me. Things have never been the same since.

I cannot pretend that I wish you well. I do not. Indeed, I am tempted to pray that you trip in Waterloo station (when you go for those you stupid fashion shows), fall off the platform, and a train comes along and crushes you to death. But I won't. I am also tempted to pray that your mother, who fed you so much nonsense about Nigerians, chokes on a jerk chicken. Again, I won't.

Instead, I pray that one day you will realise that despite the fact that I was not a perfect boyfriend, my love for you was true, genuine and selfless.

Regards,

Lonewolf.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by biozy(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2010
Dear ex,
I loved you truly,never cheated and gave you freedom such as i have but you misused it.I had unconditional love for you to the extent i personally forgave you your future sins against me yet you were ungrateful.In my own little way made sure you had the best of things but to say 'thanks' is no issue with you.
We ended it on a platter of lets be just friends but you wanted more selfishly. My only regret is that i missed out on a lot of other beautifully intelligent ladies thinking you were all in all.
Now, you want back cos i don hammer big-time. shame on you!

yours unsincerely
biozy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by kemisuga(f): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2010
Dearest Ex,

I called u ma honeey. I love u truly from the depth of ma heart. I gave you all I have, treated u like ma baby. While I was wit u for 6 years, I neva look at anoda man twice, cos I believe u have everything I wanted in a man. But little did I know you are just fooling me. You neva showed me love out of your deceit.

But on that fateful day, I saw u last. I thought I was dancing at an Ileya party of your friend, dont know it was your send-forth party to abroad. You neva told me you were travelling the next day. A friend of ours summoned courage to tell me the issue and gave me the flight time, wen I asked you, u angrily denied it.

You left me alone, without informing me. Wen I saw your pix 3 weeks after you left on facebook, you are already married to a older, fat, white woman. tongue

I believe you are enjoying yoursef where u are now with your wife. I am also doing great here in naija. It was wen you left I noticed naija got some handsome men berra than you. kiss

I wish ma self more good luck, so you can be jealous whenever/wherever you see me. cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ayettymama(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

o m g!!!!!!

how dare heeeeeeeee

God knows what I will do *calculatin evilness* grin grin grin

neways dear the best revenge is succes!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by igbonla(m): 2:34am On Feb 21, 2010
I go kill person if I read any yeye letter wey resemble say na me dem write am give! I dey go start from page 1. angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 3:13am On Feb 21, 2010
Take heart guy.
lonewolf:

Dear Ex,

You dirty, stinking tart. It all started good. You were sweet and innocent, then you dabbled into games that were just downright dirty. The day you told me you cheated on me, my world and self-confidence practically came crashing down. It's never been the same since as I have never fully brought myself to trust again. I was even willing to try and work things out, that was how much I loved you, but instead you came to me with the bullshit tale about how you couldn't do this any more. You crushed me. Things have never been the same since.

I cannot pretend that I wish you well. I do not. Indeed, I am tempted to pray that you trip in Waterloo station (when you go for those you silly fashion shows), fall off the platform, and a train comes along and crushes you to death. But I won't. I am also tempted to pray that your mother, who fed you so much nonsense about Nigerians, chokes on a jerk chicken. Again, I won't.

Instead, I pray that one day you will realise that despite the fact that I was not a perfect boyfriend, my love for you was true, genuine and selfless.

Regards,

Lonewolf.

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by BluStreak(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
kemisuga:

Dearest Ex,

I called u ma honeey. I love u truly from the depth of ma heart. I gave you all I have, treated u like ma baby. While I was wit u for 6 years, I neva look at anoda man twice, cos I believe u have everything I wanted in a man. But little did I know you are just fooling me. You neva showed me love out of your deceit.

But on that fateful day, I saw u last. I thought I was dancing at an Ileya party of your friend, dont know it was your send-forth party to abroad. You neva told me you were travelling the next day. A friend of ours summoned courage to tell me the issue and gave me the flight time, wen I asked you, u angrily denied it.

You left me alone, without informing me. Wen I saw your pix 3 weeks after you left on facebook, you are already married to a older, fat, white woman. tongue

I believe you are enjoying yoursef where u are now with your wife. I am also doing great here in naija. It was wen you left I noticed naija got some handsome men berra than you. kiss

I wish ma self more good luck, so you can be jealous whenever/wherever you see me. cool

This must be the most touching open letter so far. Gosh! 6yrs? And he-goat left beautiful you without a hint. Jeeze! Did you say six years? Kem, you are as pretty as hell. Work hard to work yourself up the ladder of success boyfriend or no boyfriend, so the next time he-goat sees you, he'd bite his fingers. That's a better revenge. Good luck sweetie.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by lightwalk(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
He he. This is a good spot, why? because it gives peeps the delusion of having dropped their burdens. People with overwhelming emotions will fill this page with more than 100,000 words. Anyway, if I were to write an open letter. I'd simply say:

Hi,
Hope you're alright. Maybe nature did not mean for us to be together. I'm good myself and I hope that makes you happy.
. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2010
baybbootz:

sad

@topic
Dear ex,

Really need to sort myself out and as annoyingly cliché as this may sound, it wasn't you, it was me
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yay, I can finally contribute to this thread too grin grin grin

Dear ex H202,

Sorry it had to end like this,
it wasn't you,
it wasn't me,
it was your bank balance cool
Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me cry
And to reassure you, my mind is not fully closed to you, once you can pick yourself up again and can afford to meet my astronomical needs and wants again, I will be back before you can say "Jack Robinson" cool`
I am gonna miss you so much cry cry cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
SPECIAL DEDICATION TO MY EX BOO H202, FROM WHITNEY HOUSTON cry

[Chorus:]
Why does it hurt so bad
Why do I feel so sad
Thought I was over you
But I keep crying
When I don't love you

So why does it hurt so bad
I thought I had let you go
So why does it hurt me so
I gotta get you outta my head
It hurts so bad
Oh it hurts so bad baby

My life's been better
Since the day I left you boy
I must admit life's been kind to me
I went and did the things I said I would boy
I found someone who loves me for me
Haven't had much drama since the day that we split boy
My heart's never been more at ease
And when I think of all the things you put me through
Leaving you has been the best thing for me

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.