Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,929 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian (3140 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces And Remembrance Day! / Judge Hatchett Of America Discovers She Is Of Hausa And Yoruba Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by proudly9ja(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2009
Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrQGVqC8TJI
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by lucabrasi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2009
i bet she is igbo too, grin
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by Pataki: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2009
Hausa (Awusa) was pronounced as Hoosay in that video clip. Very funny!
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by romeo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2009
lucabrasi:

i bet she is igbo too, grin

The next will be " I am not a tribalist". Big fool.
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by oderemo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2009
she is everything, all woman
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by lucabrasi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2009
romeo:

The next will be " I am not a tribalist". Big fool.
wow dude,cant you make comments without abuse?neway i stand by my comments, considering the egyptians are igbo,jews are igbo,pyramids first made by igbos,im sure tower of babel was by igbos as well,forest whittaker igbo, like one of your ppl said most african american, u guessed it igbo so it follows by reason of deduction,she has to be igbo lol
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by oderemo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2009
igbo,jews are igbo,pyramids first made by igbos,im sure tower of babel was by igbos as well,forest whittaker igbo, like one of your ppl said most african american, u guessed it igbo so it follows by reason of deduction,she has to be igbo

JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR , SORRY. lol. grin grin wink
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by romeo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2009
lucabrasi:

wow dude,cant you make comments without abuse?neway i stand by my comments, considering the egyptians are igbo,jews are igbo,pyramids first made by igbos,im sure tower of babel was by igbos as well,forest whittaker igbo, like one of your ppl said most african american, u guessed it igbo so it follows by reason of deduction,she has to be igbo lol

You should ask yourself if you are ok? post said she is Nigerian and the video went further to highlight her descendancy, but an idiotic closet tribalist like you will not let this opportunity to diss igbo people pass by. Well done Mr. I am Not a Tribalist numero uno
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by lucabrasi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2009
i v asked myself like u requested,and im perfectly ok,now u ask yourself, romeo why cant u make coments without an outpour of insults and bitterness,the video might have highlighted her roots,but we both know igbos will come in a minute to say the assertion is warped,its not the first time,remember the thread where it was asserted that african americans are igbos?lol just check the culture section grin
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by romeo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2009
Ugly idiots!!
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by Horus(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by tpia: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by Becomrrich: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2009
Tpia, people care, stop the nonsense.

Nigeria is were most DNA show most africa america come from ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouV632uqzw8
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by Horus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by MaiSuya(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2009
Well at least she deserves kudos for willing to be identified with us. . . tongue
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by onyengbu1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2009
lucabrasi:

Why must you people cease every little opportunity you get at dissing igbo tribe. Does it make you people feel more Nigerian or something?

like romeo said the next thing we will hear from you is: "im no tribalist, my grandfather's elder brother's wife  has an aunt that is married to igbo and 99% of friends are igbo so im no tribalist"

We hear this all the time and you will be the first to accuse any igbo guy here who raises an eyebrow of being a MASSOB activist.
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by tpia: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by bawomolo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2009
men yall can turn any and every thread into a fight lol.
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by lacrimose(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2009
this is old, it was aired a year or two ago
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by palmwine(m): 3:15am On Apr 14, 2009
and so?
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2009
Mai Suya:

Well at least she deserves kudos for willing to be identified with us. . . tongue

Hmmm angry
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by udezue(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2009
We all know Lubrasick got issues with Igbos. His obsession is one of a kind. Keep obsessing your useless self with issues that don't concern you. Non -Igbo fool.
I don't know where Romeo mentioned Igbo b4 the fool came yarning dust.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by onyengbu1(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2009
udezue:

Igbo kwenu!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by lucabrasi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2009
udezue:

We all know Lubrasick got issues with Igbos. His obsession is one of a kind. Keep obsessing your useless self with issues that don't concern you. Non -Igbo fool.
I don't know where Romeo mentioned Igbo b4 the fool came yarning dust.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!
issues with igbos??dude dyu even know if im igbo?lol check my first comments,before romeo the biafran revolutionaire dipped his oar in, im not in the mood for bric bats so ill just totally ignore the insults, as for the usual verbal e-jungle justice mentality y'all are used to,it wont work on me so just give it a rest

igbo kwe zuenu!!!
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by JJYOU: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2009
what would be very nice is doing this type of programme in nigeria so we can rightly off load people deceiving us. there are too many people masquerading as higerians who have no business being nigerian.

sadly some have found themselves in corridors of power.
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by MrCrackles(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2009
All of them just discovering they are Nigerians when it is not actually the right time to be a Nigerian!

I tire!!! cheesy
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by JJYOU: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

All of them just discovering they are Nigerians when it is not actually the right time to be a Nigerian!

I tire!!! cheesy

it is ok my brother. nigeria has a better future

tpia, was that you in the yellow shirt in the group pics?
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by proudly9ja(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2009
<<deleted>>
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by tpia: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by JJYOU: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2009
tpia:

mos def.
nice one. have a good day.
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by tpia: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
She's Nigerian. What next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Politics Is Extremely Deadly. . . . Why? / Sanusi Is A Sadist And A Thief Looking For Investment He Can Steal. / El-Rufai Has A Case To Answer - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.