Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,609 members, 7,929,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian (3155 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces And Remembrance Day! / Judge Hatchett Of America Discovers She Is Of Hausa And Yoruba Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by proudly9ja(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
Its not a question of whether she's Nigerian or not, it's just her realising she is that made me post that. I don't know her but Il find it amusing if she had been castigating Nigerians like Oprah has been doing only to find out she's one, My point, do not point fingers, others are pointing right back at you.

Same goes for all the tribalists in here who spend time insulting igbos, yorubas or hausas as if we are not all Nigerians. Wouldn't it be funny if you parents came home one day and tell you you were adopted and your real parents are actually from the same tribe you've been downgrading?
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by Lax75(m): 4:13am On Apr 16, 2009
I'm happy that Judge Hatchet made this discovery. To be honest, I feel as though african americans are like the adopted sons and daughters who, for a long time have had this longing to know their true parents, just to put their souls to rest. I met Teddy Riley a few years back and the moment I mentioned I was nigerian his eyes lit up and he jumped back looking at me in awe. He said he had been trying to come to nigeria for a while. Funny enough, I also spoke to Ronny Devoe (y'all remember him from BBD, new edition) and he said the same thing. He had been trying to come to nigeria for a while.

So it is commendable when lost sons and daughters of africa embark on searching for their "true" parents.
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by TOYOSI20(f): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2009
Awwww. . .i actually really like Hatchett. . . .shes all for tough love, and second chances. . . .good to know her roots are actually from Nigeria!! smiley
Re: Judge Hatchett Discovers She Is Nigerian by udezue(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2009
Lubrasick, u are not Igbo. Can never be Igbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cramjones Exposes More PDP Secret Documents - The Third Force / Exact Copy Of Section 68(1) Of The 1999 Constitution Of Nigeria. / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos —rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.