Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed (1585 Views)

I Don't Like The Breasst Am Seeing Whenever I Open Romance Section / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed by IFELEKE(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2009
JJYOU:

you are supposed to be blind now are u?
Thankfully Not!
Re: Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed by ohaechesi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
@eleshin

what is the hedge with you, ponk-pin meanwhile, don't you think you could get hurt by the hunters, panda why don't you go back to your base, ponk-pin

IFELEKE:

Thankfully Not!

I never strained you to contribute on this weave cos you've got nothing good to offer, nut head. but then,why have you choiced to be a saddist
Re: Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed by eleshin(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2009
ohaechesi:

@eleshin

what is the hedge with you, ponk-pin meanwhile, don't you think you could get hurt by the hunters, panda why don't you go back to your base, ponk-pin
how come you give room to frustration so easily!.be strong my guy.
ohaechesi:

you ain't the type i could hold breathe on, you just graduated from my school of thought with cert. i will pretend i never come encounter with such a vulg in panda nature
first premiss------i'm a vulg in panda nature
second premiss------i just graduate from ur school of thought.
conclusion-------------the exponent of that school of thought is a doyen of vulg in panda nature.

y me:

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

u two are my boo, i dont want the both of u to exchange words okay

forget the topic
count me out.you have only one boo and that is the guy that is not man enuff to control hi emotion.wish you guys the best of time 2geda.
Re: Just Like The Biblical Sampson, I Encountered Delilah. Urgent Advise Needed by yme1(f): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2009
is this a joke

@oha and eleshin

u guys are matured, but u aint acting like one

whichever way, u guys are still my pals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Still Come Back / Old Correspondences / Should I Go Back To My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.