Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,525 members, 7,968,470 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:00 AM

A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. (677 Views)

The Contributions Of Science And Technology To Human Development - TERM PAPER / The Role Of Vocational Education In Nigeria's Development (TERM PAPER) - GST 111 / The Social Media And Human Rights Violations (TERM PAPER) - GST 111 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by zinachidi(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Topic: "Discuss how mobile technology ( phones) can solve a social problem
( health, security,unemployment, education,
etc).

To be submitted on Tuesday..

Abeg oo, my brain don knock.. been thinking since yesterday, and i haven't still come up with a single point.

Google isn't helping at all..

Pls u guys should help me out with a point or two, its a 3 unit course, abeg.

I'm a 400l petroleum engineering undergraduate, and i still don't know how this topic relates to my course...

oga lalasticlala, please help me create more awareness, it will be greatly appreciated

Happy sunday guys,,

Thanks for ur anticipated aid..
Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by Ezenwa11(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Haba! You are a very lazy student. Did you say that Google isn't helping? I have forgotten that you only know how to surf Facebook, nairaland, twitter etc.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by twixx(f): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2015
and you're in 400l and Can't think...

there are examples all around you even nairaland is an example, seun is not unemployed cause of Nairaland, bloggers like ikeji are not unemployed because of mobile technology. people can go on their blogs with their phones in turn earning them money.

also you can talk about how it has created jobs, like people working in mtn, glo airtel simply because phones are in existence, also people selling recharge cards...
i feel like crying for you this is simple and you cant think.. please try and think of the rest, i just woke up and didnt have to think much for this

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by durubrian(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2015
twixx:
and you're in 400l and Can't think...

there are examples all around you even nairaland is an example, seun is not unemployed cause of Nairaland, bloggers like ikeji are not unemployed because of mobile technology. people can go on their blogs with their phones in turn earning them money.

also you can talk about how it has created jobs, like people working in mtn, glo airtel simply because phones are in existence, also people selling recharge cards...
i feel like crying for you this is simple and you cant think.. please try and think of the rest, i just woke up and didnt have to think much for this

maybe that's because you del recharge cards ... #JK
Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by twixx(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
durubrian:

maybe that's because you del recharge cards ... #JK
del recharge cards? confused
Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by durubrian(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
twixx:
del recharge cards? confused
maybe that's because you deal in recharge cards business ...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Assistance With His Term Paper. by twixx(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
durubrian:

maybe that's because you deal in recharge cards business ...
hahaha no

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Poly Set To Release 2015/2016 Post Utme Result / Open Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School . / My Citadel Of Learning Library Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.