Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House (1144 Views)

PDP Spokesman, Adeyeye Alleges Plot To Burn His Radio Station In Ekiti / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by bettercreature(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki intentionally burn his own house in order to use it as an excuse to move out
what a shame
we are doom in this country
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by Aminat508(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2015
cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by 1miccza: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Source or adonbilivit
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by heavenmade(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
K
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by mekaboy(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Saraki intentionally burn his own house in order to use it as an excuse to move out
what a shame

You r doom not me.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by BALLOSKI: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Yeah, he did. Sources close to him confirmed the story to me this morning.

I was told he was even crying last night.
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by bettercreature(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Yeah, he did. Sources close to him confirmed the story to me this morning.

I was told he was even crying last night.
He did it in order to move to senate guest house,where police will not be able to arrest him
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by Oshiogwemoh(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
what a shame
he will leave that position by fire by force! You dont mess with jagaban and go scott free
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by bettercreature(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Oshiogwemoh:

he will leave that position by fire by force! You dont mess with jagaban and go scott free
He is fighting a lost battle,they have serious case against him he is such a traitor
Re: Saraki Intentionally Burn His Own House by Lanretoye(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2015
na golden fish him be,no hiding place.

(1) (Reply)

Justice Jega INEC chairman's Brother Dies in Hajj Stampede / Breaking:former Bayelsa State Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Is Dead / Read 16 Unforgettable Quotes From Fashola's Screening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.