Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help Save This Innocent Nigerian From Death Threat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Save This Innocent Nigerian From Death Threat (1269 Views)

A naval officer oppresses an innocent Nigerian citizen / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save This Innocent Nigerian From Death Threat by ceaser: 3:13am On Sep 21, 2015
FOURTH STATEMENT BY DR BASHIR OLANREWAJU OYEYEMI ON THE THREAT OF ASSASSINATION ON HIM AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORENSIC AUDIT COMMITTEE AT THE FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE KATSINA, KATSINA STATE NORTHWESTERN NIGERIA SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2015

Dear Compatriots and well meaning people of the world,   Very good news and not so good news is coming out of Katsina North—western Nigeria in the last few days.   Tomorrow it will be exactly two weeks i.e. fourteen days that I have been in hiding.

SOOO SAD IN MIND

I am sad that despite the strength of the Nigerian Nation to fight the dreaded Boko Haram to asking for amnesty we have not be able to simply catch the attention of the President and Vice-President to assure me of safety from my hiding place to a safe and secure hospital. What readily comes to my mind is the special plane that took American infected with Ebola back to the US from Liberia . Ebola is not a disease of the American;Corruption is an endemic disease in Nigeria. It is our very own disease. I want the friends and associates of our Mr President Muhammadu Buhari to bring this to his hearing and help put fire to his word on corruption:

…….if we don’t kill it, it will kill us”.

You should take the necessary actions to ensure that corruption does not kill me. Do not let the agents of corruption exterminate me in isolation when I need help with my health.

VERY HIGH IN SPIRIT

My spirit is however high as with every passing day evidence is accumulating that is making the face of those who threatened to kill me clearer.

THE GOOD NEWS

The good news is that CHANGE is sweeping rapidly and it is starting from the home state of Mr President Muhammadu Buhari. The Joint health Sector Unions (JOHESU) and the Nigerian Medical association (NMA) are jointly conducting a forensic audit of the entire personnel budget of the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina for 2015. All healthcare workers are now united in facing a common enemy that has been responsible for discord among professionals i.e. corrupt leadership. The usual divide and rule tactics of the management of Federal Tertiary Healthcare Facilities in Nigeria has finally collapsed. JOHESU has formally issued statements backing the comprehensive forensic audit for all staff of the centre.   JOHESU and NMA at the Federal Medical Centre Katsina have hearkened to the call to action contained in the Goodwill message of President Muhammadu Buhari to the Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria held in Portharcourt, Nigeria on Sunday September 13, 2015 :

“Corruption in our country is so endemic that it constitutes a parallel system. It is the primary reason for poor policy choices, waste and of course bare-faceted theft of public Resources.

The fight against corruption was not just a moral battle for virtue and righteousness in the land but it is a fight for the soul and substance of our nation.

This is why we must see it as an existential threat, if we don’t kill it, it will kill us”.

THE NOT SO GOOD NEWS

The bad news is that the management of the Hospital led by the Medical Director (Umar Faruk Abdulmajeed) and the Head of Clinical Services (Bello Muhammad Suleiman) will need to provide satisfactory answers to the following questions or else it may be safely concluded that they are wilful participants in the unlawful diversion of funds and the death threat issued to members of the Forensic audit committee and other!!!

UNLAWFUL DIVERSION OF FUNDS: MANAGEMENT HANDS ARE SOILED

1. Why was the management insisting that the forensic audit committee work must stop instead of just simply providing the necessary security cover that we need to conclude our work?

2. Why did it take the management four weeks or more to verify the identity of those receiving the salary of ghost doctors after receiving the account numbers and names of banks into which the funds were paid?

3. Why is it that the only two staffs identified so far as receiving the salary of ghost doctors were the personal assistants of the Head of Clinical Services and Cash officer of the Medical Director?

4. Why does the management prefer the “professional auditors” to do the end of year audit than the current forensic audit committee of laymen consisting of doctors?

5. Why did the Medical Director consider the forensic audit an exercise directed at witchunting him?

6. Why was the management reluctant and it took so long for the management to verify the identities of the staff receiving the ghost worker pay after the names of the bank and the account numbers were provided?

7. Why it is that other members of management including the Director of Administration and Chief accountant are not fully briefed about the preliminary findings of the forensic audit committee?

8. How did it happened that all layers of safeguards against manipulation of payroll including the accounts, audits, administration and medical director were beaten to draw from the payroll unlawfully for the first seven months of this year?

9. Why is it that Saifullah Usman does not respect staff that are senior to him and sometimes ignores the instruction of the medical director?

10. Why is it that the Medical Director is so close to Salisu Abba Imam who does not work in his office?

11. Why is it that the Medical Director chose Salisu Abba Imam to do banking errands for him?

12. Why is it that the staffs of the administrative blocks do not give respect to the instruction of the medical Director?

13. Why did the Medical Director not provide all documents requested by the forensic audit committee?

14. Why was the Medical Director particularly worried that we were asking for bank statements for a forensic audit committee work?

15. Why did the Medical Director provide many of the documents after a long waiting period after request were made by the forensic audit committee?

16. Why did the salary accountant and the Head of Clinical services wilfully absenting themselves from the meetings of the committee?

17. Why did management query Salisu and Saifullah alone when management through the head of clinical services claimed that they had previously informed me that such funds were used to fund overhead expenses that were not forthcoming form Abuja?

DEATH THREAT: MANAGEMENT HANDS ARE SOILED

1. Why did the Head of Clinical Services not reveal the threat of assassination he claimed to have received until after I have publicly declared the one I received?

2. Why did the Head of Clinical Services, the medical Director and other members of management not acknowledge receipt or even called to express their sympathy for me after I shared the first and second threat message with them?

3. Why was the Head of Clinical Services attending the MDCAN meetings where resolution on publicising the issues of the threat to life will be taken?

4. Why did the management take no step to provide any security requested until after they succeeded in preventing the joint press conference of the NMA, MDCAN and ARD of September 7/8 2015 to publicise the threat to life received.

5. Why did the management take no steps to provide any security requested until after they succeeded in getting the suspension of the Forensic audit on September 7, 2015.

6. Why the Head of Clinical Services was the only one meeting with MDCAN to present management position since the threat were issued?

7. Why was the Head of Clinical Services now attending MDCAN meeting since the threats were issued?

8. Why did the management not issue a formal response to MDCAN’s letters notifying them of the threat to life?

9. Why did the management not issue a formal notification to the law enforcement agencies that the life of her staff is in danger?

10. How did the Head of Clinical Services get the information that the threat of assassination will not take place if the forensic audit committee work stops?

11. Why did management exclude the allegation of threat to life from the offence of the two staff when they made us believe that the threat originated from those who are receiving the salary of ghost doctors?

PUT FIRE IN THE WORD OF THE PRESIDENT

I want to bring to your attention the following quotation from the Goodwill message of President Muhammadu Buhari to the Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria held in Portharcourt, Nigeria on Sunday September 13, 2015  as reported by Business Day Newspaper:

“Corruption in our country is so endemic that it constitutes a parallel system. It is the primary reason for poor policy choices, waste and of course bare-faceted theft of public Resources.

The fight against corruption was not just a moral battle for virtue and righteousness in the land but it is a fight for the soul and substance of our nation. This is why we must see it as an existential threat, if we don’t kill it, it will kill us”.

I have a dream that the events following the exposure of the diversion of public funds at the Federal Medical Centre Katsina North western Nigeria and how we handle it shall determine whether Nigeria will kill corruption soon or that corruption will kill Nigeria. I have taken side today, I will fight corruption and we will kill it together.

The least I ask of you is to help me pass this information to the widest possible audience: we can together make a change.

NEXT STEPS

The first step is for the Government of Nigeria at the highest level represented by President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo to take immediate action to contact my agent alaoyeyemi@yahoo.com and provide him with satisfactory evidence that my security is guaranteed from my hiding place to a hospital where my safety will be guaranteed.

This next step is for the Government of Nigeria through the Law enforcement agencies to swing into action and take the accused persons into custody immediately. They have a lot of question to answer as you can see above and that will take some time. I thank you sincerely for the kind assistance.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA

DR BASHIR OLANREWAJU OYEYEMI, MBBS;FMCPaed.

PREPARED SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2015.

DR. BASHIR O. OYEYEMI
Department of Pediatrics,
Federal Medical Centre,
PMB 2121,
Katsina, Nigeria.
Re: Help Save This Innocent Nigerian From Death Threat by IamAtribalist: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2015
cool My friend don't lose your life because of Nigeria or Nigerians. Quickly relocate yourself and family back to the west and leave the Northern animals ALONE with their madness. Stop forming righteous man in the midst of callous evil men. You will not survive it.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Group Of Shadow Ninjas Leaving Dead ISIS Bodies All Over Mosul!! / Jungle Justice: Angry Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (graphic Photos) / SHOCKING!!! how I was scammed by a data reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.