Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl (76538 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / JOSSITES On NL - Whatsapp Group Chat / Did You Need A Girl, A Beautiful Girl Who Is Ready To B With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dharay99
STFUareyouGod:
lovelyn undecided
undecided undecided wachu trying to point out?
Neverquit:
Y'all need to go and sleep.

How many of you (asking for her proof) have your pictures on your profile here on nl?

Whether she's real or not is her business.

Also, the onus is on the guy asking her out to confirm that she's real. And as long as he's not complaining, it should not bother anybody undecided

Caveat emptor: guys (and ladies), don't rely on what you see on any social media. Meet in person in order to avoid stories that touch.

And where TF is your own pic on your dp?

3 Likes

nickkylawve:
undecided undecided wachu trying to point out?
what it is tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
.....ot*i k*********u.... Tell the dude dah pasted my pics here verify
babe you know what you gonna do now, snap a pics of you now with a written paper that you are missnora, make the ladies here proud and if you can do this, many will hold you in high esteem, trust me

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As in ehn. She/he go just dey laugh behind her phone/laptop screen like this
Well "it" didn't fool me. "It" fooled them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
richommie
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

Padi mi.. The gal fake pass fake.. She registered on sept1 and had 800 posts on sept15. Real girls aren't as jobless as that.. Na God say Nltruer go bust her yansh.. Imagine She said cos I asked her out, person wey I never send pm to..just ordinary mentions like I dey do to Jollyjoy.. Some gullible and idiots were falling for her cheap trick..
No mind her, she's been defeated

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
are you still thinking she might be real? Dude snap out of it. She's a dude who's having fun whining ya lot

buh y all doz bullshiiiit,
why fake asses, itz rilli annoying
cuz i expected IT to rise up ²d occasion.!

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Neverquit(f): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
@ Ugo, your statement is quite sad.

I'm neither supporting nor against her.

Whether she's real or not, na her business.

And if she's not, good luck to her fighting any libel/identity case against her.

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ajademola2000(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na wa oo I'm kinda confused shocked
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
Dha ray99

neva missinq in tinz like ds,
I'm here....
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
Yes i did
ok...i like your confidence
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hifaif. Hayjay16 misspicy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Neverquit(f): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tsk tsk...@ language.

And how is that your business? undecided

STFUareyouGod:

And where TF is your own pic on your dp?

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

buh y all doz bullshiiiit,
why fake asses, itz rilli annoying
cuz i expected IT to rise up ²d occasion.!
very pathetic.
Only them can really explain why they fake around
Most female monikers with 'miss, mizz, mhiz, queen, princess, diva' blablabla are 90% certain to be fake

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Aminat508(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
midehi2:

babe you know what you gonna do now, snap a pics of you now with a written paper that you are missnora, make the ladies here proud and if you can do this, many will hold you in high esteem, trust me
midehi grin cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

you dey see wetin I dey talk.. Oloshi said I asked her out..person wey I never send pm

yeah,
missnora's low turn out shows
IT is fake....ßUSTED.! lipsrsealed
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by MISSNORA(f): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

otiku abi,
u are fake, if truly u are real,
Yhu wuldnt waste tym in releasinq
ur fb account without all dez games.

Mtcheeeeeeeew.
I cant sacrifice my privacy for ur silly NL curiosity...im way more bigger than dat. And I'm not begging u n anybody to believe weda I'm real or fake...all I know is dah my conscience is clear and I'm outta this thread.....nyt yall
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
midehi2:

you started this whole shiit grin
grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well "it" didn't fool me. "It" fooled them. undecided
Naijaboy you sef don see.?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
In case Nora needs a Photoshop of what Midehi2 asked her to do... I can be of help.. just pm me cheesy

Advertisement is allowed nah grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Neverquit:
Tsk tsk...@ language.

And how is that your business?

It's my business cuz you decided to form lawyer. Since you think you can defend

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ugochukwu15(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Neverquit:
Tsk tsk...@ language.

And how is that your business? undecided

She is UGLY trust me!
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Aminat508(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
I cant sacrifice my privacy for ur silly NL curiosity...im way more bigger than dat. And I'm not begging u n anybody to believe weda I'm real or fake...all I know is dah my conscience is clear and I'm outta this thread.....nyt yall
don't go nah, come and say something
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by pbs4real(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomile:
someone mentioned dis same needle to me yesterday on nairaland, I did not know wat it meant, now i think i do

Nd just cos ur needle has one eye does not mean it has not seen more than one hole
nah,its only urs grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
midehi grin cheesy
my dear, what do you want me say na, she might be real cheesy
wz up wit u
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Why why why why why... Pls don't go and deactivate pls.. Missnora.. I still wanna ask you out. cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Aminat508(f): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
midehi2:

my dear, what do you want me say na, she might be real cheesy

wz up wit u
fine jawe.... Jst kinda confuse angry
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ugochukwu15(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:

Hahahahahahaha Her Royal Fakeness don run! Hmmmmm my people who especially the men make una shine una eyes well well because the hustle is real!
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

Naijaboy you sef don see.?
Omo I don see since o.

Me and cutehector been dey talk about am sef.

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Oyind17 prettythicksme Jollyjoy ..make una come see .. Your fellow gal has been busted.. Her yansh don open and we dey see LIVE toto

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply)

Deltans Meet Here! / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here / Be Re-united with Old Friends!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.