Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl (76678 Views)

It's Offical: "NL 18+" Whatsapp Group / JOSSITES On NL - Whatsapp Group Chat / Did You Need A Girl, A Beautiful Girl Who Is Ready To B With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
I cant sacrifice my privacy for ur silly NL curiosity...im way more bigger than dat. And I'm not begging u n anybody to believe weda I'm real or fake...all I know is dah my conscience is clear and I'm outta this thread.....nyt yall
you just disappointed me and i like you alot, well lets take it you are fake
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
I cant sacrifice my privacy for ur silly NL curiosity...im way more bigger than dat. And I'm not begging u n anybody to believe weda I'm real or fake...all I know is dah my conscience is clear and I'm outta this thread.....nyt yall
lol go rest ur head cum bk 2Mao nd defend ur sef with a proof thts all
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

Why why why why why... Pls don't go and deactivate pls.. Missnora.. I still wanna ask you out. cheesy
Guy u be clown grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by lordmayor4(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:

Which privacy?
If I hear say Bros dey protect anything apart from him phone wey get 5 password make dem no burst his scamming document
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
I dey wait the day one entity will use my sister's picture as him/herself... grin

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
don't go nah, come and say something
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Laveda(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fake girls everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:

niqqur plz shut the fuçk up,
buzz off fake ass.

Privacy my diçk. angry
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by macolino(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:
Oyind17 prettythicksme Jollyjoy ..make una come see .. Your fellow gal has been busted.. Her yansh don open and we dey see LIVE toto
Grow old..your mates are sleeping and you are here.common go to bed tomorrow is school
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Shut the fuçk up you hypocritical bìtch. You didn't know you were sacrificing someone else's privacy by stealing their pictures and posting here. Right?

That's the height of low self esteem if you ask me. Is it that you are ugly?

Are you as black as charcoal?

Do you have a stunted growth?

Or you just discovered how fun it is to be really stùpid?

I don't get what you gain in deceiving others by uploading someone else's pic just to garner cheap attention.

Please do us a favour,kindly log off forever cos you are just a waste of cyber space.

Nonsense! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomile:
Guy u be clown grin
Where's my padi 2dice?.. Call him to come and see jor..

1 Like

pbs4real:
nah,its only urs grin
COLD CASE
Hmm
STFUareyouGod:
what it is tongue tongue
undecided
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
I mind ooo..lol
you need not mind, as long as you are real and not like the recently exposed missnura grin

So watcha say? grin grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

2dice where r u oooooooo

Come out wherever you are hiding
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
nickkylawve:
Hmm undecided
garrit?

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by mirexxx(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
gringringringrin I'm enjoying this drama

misssclassy episode 50 cheesy
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by 2dice(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
profojah:

oga what's happening here?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shut the fuçk up you hypocritical bìtch. You didn't know you were sacrificing someone else's privacy by stealing their pictures and posting here. Right?

That's the height of low self esteem if you ask me. Is it that you are ugly?

Are you as black as charcoal?

Do you have a stunted growth?

Or you just discovered how fun it is to be really stupid?

I don't get what you gain in deceiving others by uploading someone else's pic just to garner cheap attention.

Please do us a favour,kindly log of forever cos you are just a waste of cyber space.

Nonsense! undecided
brother, I beg, the 'black' part too harsh.. kindly respect our black brothers and sisters grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
macolino:
Grow old..your mates are sleeping and you are here.common go to bed tomorrow is school
_idiot.. You opened a thread to disgrace someone that was using her "privacy" to scam gullible people.. Your scumbagged skull is rotten that you don't have anything meaningful to do with it.. Asslicker-ode oshi.. Is Missnora still the most beautiful gal on NL..?

2 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pls who is liking me every post on this thread? It's scary! Pls stop cry

15 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by 2dice(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomile:
2dice where r u oooooooo
Come out wherever you are hiding
madam here am I Hope am safe sha?
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Neverquit(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Technically, you don't have privacy anymore. You already posted your picture on your profile.

Just hold up a copy of today's newspaper (or something similar) to take another picture. Then post it.

MISSNORA:

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by 2dice(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
probably your *Boo Boo grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by midehi2(f): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
choi, funny people full ds nairaland i swear, no dulling moment
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
garrit?
no undecided
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
2dice:
oga what's happening here?
he has come out of his hiding place
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
brother, I beg, the 'black' part too harsh.. kindly respect our black brothers and sisters grin
I mean no disrespect.

I'm just trying to know the reason why the hideous goat behind that moniker is impersonating someone else.

It could be that the pig is not proud of "it's" colour.

Who knows? undecided

1 Like

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by bqlekan(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

I mean no disrespect.

I'm just trying to know the reason why the hideous goat behind that moniker is impersonating someone else.

It could be that the pig is not proud of "it's" colour.

Who knows? undecided
rightly said jare brother..
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
2dice:
probably your *Boo Boo grin
who be my boo boo sir? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Leetunechi: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin mhen I Be Don download her pic for phone oo grin grin

My mind just say make I read further sad sad sad

Dat mb Don just waste for nothing grin grin
Re: Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
2dice:
madam here am I Hope am safe sha?
u r not safe oooo
Ur dream girl has been busted
So mind d kind of girls u fall for online

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply)

Deltans Meet Here! / Edo State Forum: If You Are From Edo State Please Identify Urself Here / Be Re-united with Old Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.