Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

:::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: (3396 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2015
First n foremost I'm sorry that happened to you. Physically abusive relationships never work out, it just a cycle of intimidation and beating you in to submission. What a coward of a man angry

As for his parents, I think you knew from the get go they were never going to like you, it more evident in how they despise where your from and telling you to have an abortion.

That couldn't of been an easy period for you, espec with no moral/financial support.

You're stronger than you think dearie, you kept your son regardless of the pressures to abort. You must be young, but your trying to better yourself for your pikin.

I suggest focusing on yourself and baby. Move out of that hell of a home and be around people that support you.

Focus on a career, make your own money and raise your son, with all the love you have in your heart.

When he older he won't forget nor abandon you. I wish you all the best dearie.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

If u know infidelity is a human trait, why perpetuate an unfortunate stereotype
How is saying that the 'talk' is becoming too much continuing it? If there was no talk about it, then maybe you have a point.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by dominique(f): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2015
This story could be fiction for all we know but there could be someone out there who could use the advise.

@ story
His family never liked you even from the onset. That should have been the first red flag, you should have taken to your hells before you got pregnant. You cannot continue to stay in that environment, your physical and mental well-being are at stake here. Go back to your parents, they may be upset with you but they will never disown you.
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by pickabeau1: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
How is saying that the 'talk' is becoming too much continuing it? If there was no talk about it, then maybe you have a point.

I believe u
Re: :::::::: : I Regret Coming To This World As A Girl & Not A Boy ::: by southernbelle(f): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
please reconcile with your parents and get back to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. / Effects Of Baby Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.