Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

International Qualification Network Trainings And Certifications - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / International Qualification Network Trainings And Certifications (1087 Views)

What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / What Certifications Can I Take IN QA/QC? / International Trainings And Certifications Now Within Your Reach.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Qualification Network Trainings And Certifications by SCILSmgt: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
International Qualifications Network (IQN) is a global organisation for diploma and professional qualifications. IQN is a trend-setter in offering affordable and recognized qualifications. IQN specializes in developing and delivering assessments and qualifications of various lengths and levels.

IQN qualifications and exams are available globally in more than 175 countries. All courses are recognized /endorsed by UK qualification Framework and is jointly awarded by International Qualifications Network and Scottish Qualifications Authority.

All professional/diploma courses are globally recognized and worldwide accepted. Should you need clarification about any of our program, please feel free to contact our learning faculty and they will be more than willing to guide you through making the right decision.

SCILS MANAGEMENT CENTER is a registered training partner with IQN in nigeria.
Register here http://scilsng.com/courses/international-qualifications-network/
or call 08162625986, 07039028188

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Professional Courses In IT / An Open Letter To Buhari By A Graduate Male Nurse / AFRICAN EVENT Company Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.