Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here (672 Views)

Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here by Tooochukwuifedu: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Perusal: Justice Demand Buhari Be Arrested For Declaring False Asset( Why we must Stand For Saraki)- Ifeduba
"Before we stone Saraki remember we are collectively stoning our destiny as a people to dwell in a free and fair democratic state- Ifeduba ( 22/09/2015)..It goes against the Democratic principles of any sane Republic to degrade the office of the senate Presidency which is an entirely Independent arms of the Government saddled with the responsibility of Making laws and Providing checks and Balance For any possible excessiveness by the Executive Arm of the State. Today the Senate President is put on trial under the Flimsy excuse of Declaring False assets..Now we are going to take a perusal look between Buhari and Saraki who Declared a false assets.
BUHARI DECLARATION BEFORE ELECTION
"I Have Just 1 Million Naira In My Bank Account – General Buhari Declares His Asset On Facebook
buhari
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never
BUHARI DECLARATION AFTER ELECTION
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have declared his assets
A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had the followings:
• N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank.
• 5 homes, and two mud houses in Daura.
• 2 undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt.
• Own Farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.
• Uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.
• President Buhari “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank”.
• Vanguard
"
We must uphold justice as the bedrock of Democracy at all time. We may decide to keep quiet today because we are not directly involved but the truth remains that if Mr Buhari who represents the Executive arms of the Government cowed the legislative arms of Government through sheer intimidation then Nigerians are in for a darker days ahead where the draculean regressive policies will be re-enacted in full and devastating force----Tochukwu ThankGod Ifeduba
Re: Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here by dalyricist: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
I CUM read

anyway, na who get data dey debate online..

Oya get this offer

Promo on
Etisalat 8gb for just 6500,

Etisalat 5gb 4500,
Re: Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here by OVI75(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki is not been charged to CCT or persecuted( dem say na prosecute oo )because he is corrupt,nop he is been prosecuted/persecuted cos he became S.P agaiast the wil of the party APC
Re: Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here by scofieldsimba(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Let APC witch-hunt PDP and let PDP witch-hunt APC, by the time the hunting is over, all the witches would be dead. I LOVE IT #SarakiOnTrial

1 Like

Re: Perusal Between Buhari And Saraki Who Declared False Assets.Join The Debate Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
good analysis but not everyone will support your opinion tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tha Uncommon Thieves Of Niger Delta / Some Unknown Historical And Cultural Facts About Nigeria. / Drauj: Country Of Western Nigeria Is Not Seceding ,we are separate, Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.