Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. (4528 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by joshrare(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
sad sad Shameless guy Imagine, he will take care of the baby and the girl should continue to stay in her father's house. .don't worry, one thing I know is that someone will also do it to your daughter mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew sad

Na lie
Nothing of such will happen....

That's a looser's statement,,
Sorry dearie
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:

Y u kon dey call them?
Oh make I leave them?
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cutehector:
ok make I talk tru .. It depends on d babe oo.. If na careless babe, like all dis kyn street babe dem, walahi, I no dey marry oooooo.....
Hahahahahahaha! Now you're talking!
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by RetroBoy: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2015
pet4ril:
sad sad Shameless guy Imagine, he will take care of the baby and the girl should continue to stay in her father's house. .don't worry, one thing I know is that someone will also do it to your daughter mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew sad
Your post, with all due respect, is foolish.
1. He didn't rape the girl, it was consensual sex
2. He already took responsibility for his action, viz. the baby by saying he'd care for it
3. If you think marriage should be forced on one because of unintended pregnancy, you must be very backward, fickle and unrealistic
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2015
runnazz:

Bro sorry am not like a lot of the stereotype Nl guys that would pretend to be what they are not for fame or acceptance & am not ashamed to show my imperfections..however, if we love every girl we date n have s3x with there would hardly be any break ups.. sometimes we lust after gals n fck em, sometimes it's just so convenient n we fck em, sometimes it's just happens even when u hardly know her name n we fck em... I could go on and on but if u say u hv only fcked girls u love..who d he'll ami to say otherwise.. I owe nobody sh1t and I can't lie to myself on a faceless forum..thats the good thing about Nl it's like confessing to a catholic priest holding nothing back and still remain anonymous..it feels so good tho..speaking for myself brahh!
You 're right anyway in the aspect of lust.

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by pet4ril(f): 4:38am On Sep 23, 2015
RetroBoy:

Your post, with all due respect, is foolish.
1. He didn't rape the girl, it was consensual sex
2. He already took responsibility for his action, viz. the baby by saying he'd care for it
3. If you think marriage should be forced on one because of unintended pregnancy, you must be very backward, fickle and unrealistic
thanks, and I pray you experience something like that so that you will know the foolishness of this post. ..responsibility indeed uhnnn just listen to your number 1 statement angry sad
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by pet4ril(f): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2015
joshrare:

Na lie
Nothing of such will happen....

That's a looser's statement,,
Sorry dearie
when will you guys ever see something wrong with having a baby mama... may God help all of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Really Trust Him / Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * / How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.