Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,918 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ten Types Of Degree You Can Obtain In Nigeria University And Polythecnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of Degree You Can Obtain In Nigeria University And Polythecnic (1964 Views)

10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams / Without A Degree You Hardly Can Become A Wealthy Person. / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Degree You Can Obtain In Nigeria University And Polythecnic by TOMTOM15(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2015
There are different degree you can bag out with in Nigeria University and Polytechnic depending on how diligent you are to your academics. Each of the degree below shows the hierarchy of each level in a University and Polytechnic.
University Level :-
1) First class
2) 2nd class upper
3) 2nd class lower
4). 3rd class
5). Pass.

Polytechnic Level:-
6). Distinction
7). Upper
cool. Lower
9). Pass
10). Withdraw Related

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Dr. Abayomi Jiboku Scholarship / Okada Rider Emerges Best Graduating Student At Osun State University / Help!!! How Can I Resolve mistake In my name in both my WAEC and JAMB results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.