Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,963 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (46335 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by erunz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Acecube:
THAT'S WHY YOU PEOPLE WON'T PROGRESS IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND YOU HAVE HAD 2 GOOD MINISTERS OF WORKS NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT KEEP SUPPORTING THIEVES... BAD ROADS NO DRAINAGE, I WONDER HOW UNA TAKE JOIN EDO SELF... MTCHEEW
NA SO NOTHING FOR EDO STATE ALL THANKS TO OSHIOMOLE WHO LEFT HIS JOB AS GOVERNOR, TO BECOME MINISTER OF FALSE INFORMATION. SECONDLY AM BASED HERE IN ABEOKUTA AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL U BENIN IS BETTER DAN UR EGBA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by humilitypays(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

I am not talking about favouritism. My position is clear.
It is natural wisdom to lie low when your hands are not clean.
Saraki is an obstacle to the progress of this country in the next 3.75years.
He is only not just corrupt but also promoting unethical and immoral act.
he is not worthy in character to be senate president.
Please stop deceiving gullible Nigerian youths and go get some sleep!!

Favouritism is corruption!!

Selective probing of corrupt people is a dangerous aspect of corruption that can lead a nation to war and genocide, be careful of what u support!! I am done, have a good night!

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by mrnairaland1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
CHIEF CLIFFORD ORDIA, GOD BLESS YOU. WE ESAN AND SS ARE BORN WARRIORS, WE HATE OPPRESSION, IMPUNITY, DECEPTION AND ARE VERY WISE TO LOOK AT A BROADER PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY SARAKI. WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SARAKI AS SP.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI.
We know your type.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
humilitypays:
I hate engaging in Nigerian political debate or argument because Nigerians don't argue fairly but out of hatred, tribalism, eye-service, religion and political affiliation.

But seriously, I have been reading your comments @atbu1983, I must confess that your comments are so nauseating and repulsive to come from a youth that wants good for his nation.

No sane leader in any sane country fights corruption by selection!

Buhari has failed to prove his critics wrong by doing virtually all the things his critics accused him of during his presidential campaign.

Why didn't APC and Buhari see that Saraki is corrupt all the time he was sponsoring their presidential campaign and helping them to pull down their common enemy- Goodluck Jonathan

Why are they seeing his corrupt part now Simply because they want to install another of their puppet as Senate President just as they installed their stooge, Osinbajo as VP

Mark my word today, it will never go down well with Buhari's government from the way he's going and handling things.

Buhari over the past 100 days in office has proven to all that he is a tribalistic and stone-hearted dictator bent on dictating things for 170million Nigerians, and God and nature will frustrate him if he doesn't change fast!

Buhari has not achieved anything since he assumed office, yet you APC supporters see no bad in it but blindly and foolishly hailing his visionless government.

Goodluck sincerely wanted to change Nigeria for all Nigerians, but some unscrupulous Nigerians frustrated all his sincere efforts!

Barely 2 weeks after Goodluck left office and Buhari took over, power supply became stable and gullible Nigerians started hailing and crediting that achievement to Buhari who has never commissioned a single power project!

Can't you Nigerians see that Goodluck was sabotaged

Can't you Nigerians see that Goodluck did all he could to end Boko Haram but his efforts were clearly sabotaged by some enemies of this country including those currently in the corridors of power

Shame on all Nigerians!

From the things unfolding so far, Nigeria is going nowhere if we don't make a swift turn and stop being blinded by party fanatism, tribal and religious sentiments.

@atbu1983, please stop deceiving young Nigerians reading and liking your comments; if Buhari cannot firmly stand and probe all corrupt past leaders and then sincerely find ways to shut all windows of corruption in Nigeria's government, then he should better stop all these his selective probe and witch-hunt and continue with his photo snapping and global touring adventure!

Note: I have never liked Saraki before and will never because he is a corrupt man just as Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Ohakim, Theodore Orji, OBJ, Adams Oshiomhole, etc, and all of them should be probed equally and punished accordingly for all Nigerians to take Buhari serious and give him maximum support.

he has not even fought corruption by selection. Saraki is a member of APC. So he has started with his own party. what else do you want?

Fight against corruption is one of the major reason many of us from south south who are not politicians supported Buhari instead of Jonathan despite Jonathan being our brother. Saraki went to make alliance that will make it difficult for one of the major objective of the govt to be fulfilled.

Saraki is not just corrupt but also an obstacle and a bad example to the next generation. removing him is better for the progress of this country.

All over the world, from United state to france to Russia to Australia etc. The majority party hierarchy decides who become their senate president or speaker. Usually even before election in the United State of America, the whole America will know who will be the speaker of the house should democrat get majority or should republican get majority. it is not debatable all over the world. Saraki greed and quest for power pushed him beyond reason. Again he went too far by making it possible for someone from another party to become the deputy. that is taking his luck too far.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
suppose I b senator, I for follow them.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by guttentag(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
plєαѕє ѕhαrє thєír uglч fαcє, вírdѕ σf thє ѕαmє fєαthєr
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by morbeta(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men

Let's wait and see how long their courage will last. The couragous Theodore Orji(corruptopus) and weak Sam Egwu. In few weeks time, the shot will be called. Akpbio is already in hot shit. With the Dollars found on him.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by morbeta(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
This are the names of the 28 heroes fighting for the independence of the NASS!!! History would never forget these courageous and noblemen who fought for the nations's democracy!! Ride on great men

Let's wait and see how long their courage will last. The couragous Theodore Orji(corruptopus) and weak Sam Egwu. In few weeks time, the shot will be called. Akpbio is already in hot shit. With the Dollars found on him and will not, never dare a rattle snake.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Duru1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.

Per the bolded, one wonders why a jackass such as you voted for Daura Dumbass a.k.a Muhammadu Buhari. I guess you did not know that your fellow jackass Buhari got into the Nigerian army officer's cadre through corruptible machination of Tafawa Balewa and NPC. If dumbass Nigerians need to fight corruption, the eradication of corruption must know no boundary. Fish starts to rot from the head.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by humilitypays(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

he has not even fought corruption by selection. Saraki is a member of APC. So he has started with his own party. what else do you want?

Fight against corruption is one of the major reason many of us from south south who are not politicians supported Buhari instead of Jonathan despite Jonathan being our brother. Saraki went to make alliance that will make it difficult for one of the major objective of the govt to be fulfilled.

Saraki is not just corrupt but also an obstacle and a bad example to the next generation. removing him is better for the progress of this country.

All over the world, from United state to france to Russia to Australia etc. The majority party hierarchy decides who become their senate president or speaker. Usually even before election in the United State of America, the whole America will know who will be the speaker of the house should democrat get majority or should republican get majority. it is not debatable all over the world. Saraki greed and quest for power pushed him beyond reason. Again he went too far by making it possible for someone from another party to become the deputy. that is taking his luck too far.
You really don't know anything going on behind the scense of the present government aside the things u read online and on shallow newspapers!

Saraki is no obstacle to Buhari's government goals. Saraki's only sin is snatching the Senate Presidential post from Tinubu!

Saraki has sworn allegiance to Buhari but Buhari being a stone-hearted man refuses!

If Tinubu who brought his stooge, Osinbajo as VP, brought his house boy as FIRS (tax office) boss, wanting to dictate who to appoint as Finance, Justice and Petroleum ministers isn't a threat to Buhari's government, how is Saraki the enemy?

Tinubu and OBJ are the main enemies to Buhari government and not Saraki!

They are afraid he came from PDP, and Tinubu don't want Saraki's political empire to expand more than his, get that

All these probe Saraki is not for the interest and good of Nigerians but for the interest of some aggrieved corrupt politicians holding this nation down!

So stop rejoicing like Buhari is fighting corruption to make Nigeria a corrupt-free nation, he is only fighting his political enemies and perceived stumbling blocks, that's all!
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by jomoh: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
WITH ALL THE ALLEGATION AGAINST AMAECHI WHAT IS BUHARI WAITING FOR, TO PROBE HIM. IMAGINE KWAKWANSO ALSO GOING TO COURT TO STOP THE EFCC FROM ARRESTING HIM. TIMIPERE SYLVA THAT IS STILL FACING CORRUPTION CHARGES IS REPRESENTING APC IN THE NEXT GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION IN BAYELSA. IN AS MUCH AS I WANT SARAKI TO COME CLEAN ON THIS. I LIKE THE SUPPORT HE'S GETTING FROM THE SENATE. IT WANT TO SEE HOW APC INTEND TO IMPEACH SARAKI

They were able stop EFCC because the corrupt high court has the power to do so but no court of law in Nigeria has the power to stop CCB from investigating and once investigation is complete, prosecution is next.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by chi4ik4(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
look at this OP O, Ekweremadu was there na
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ocelot2006(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
viktagorion:
Seeing Theodore Orji's name on that list just wanna make me puke.

PDP has been sooo tolerant of corruption.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

Thankfully, a new dispensation is here.

#Never Again.

Oh please!! Would you along with fellow APC members be yapping about anti-corruption if Saraki had towed the APC/Tinubu line? When Saraki betrayed his own party on your behalf, he was an angel. Once he chose not to knowtow to the demands of your godfather, he automatically became "corrupt". You guys are truly clowns.

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by mk125(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
What a public opprobrium. Shameless and worthless senators. How can this country even go forward when political impunity has being widespread. Since I was born I have never seen a case where political leader or officer holding key position will have to carry almost half the themselves of the house to CCB simply because his integrity is being questioned. Senators are suppose to be law makers and not breakers.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
humilitypays:
You really don't know anything going on behind the scense of the present government aside the things u read online and on shallow newspapers!

Saraki is no obstacle to Buhari's government goals. Saraki's only sin is snatching the Senate Presidential post from Tinubu!

Saraki has sworn allegiance to Buhari but Buhari being a stone-hearted man refuses!

If Tinubu who brought his stooge, Osinbajo as VP, brought his house boy as FIRS (tax office) boss, wanting to dictate who to appoint as Finance, Justice and Petroleum ministers isn't a threat to Buhari's government, how is Saraki the enemy?

Tinubu and OBJ are the main enemies to Buhari government and not Saraki!

They are afraid he came from PDP, and Tinubu don't want Saraki's political empire to expand more than his, get that

You are the one who does not understand. Dogara also went against Tinubu to become a speaker. But the party and Buhari are ok with him and have moved on because dogara is still loyal to the agenda of the party. That is to tell you that the sin of Saraki is his unholy alliance with PDP . And also because Saraki is a stumbling block to the progress of the change agenda. Any neutral and objective Nigeria will welcome the fall of Saraki.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Omeny: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
CHIEF CLIFFORD ORDIA, GOD BLESS YOU. WE ESAN AND SS ARE BORN WARRIORS, WE HATE OPPRESSION, IMPUNITY, DECEPTION AND ARE VERY WISE TO LOOK AT A BROADER PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY SARAKI. WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SARAKI AS SP.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI.

Thank you jharee my brother!

Esan men and women are people of valour and born free and hate oppression in which ever form it may come!

Saraki is not from Esan,but we stand by him the same way we will stand by ANYBODY that is politically or because of greed persecuted!

That doesn't in anyway means we support evil,corruption or what ever name they want to call it! God fearing people knows the truth behind Saraki's travails and it is this Truth Esan people stand by and this truth has been seeing us through in all life endeavours!

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by limamintruth: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

I am not talking about favouritism. My position is clear.
It is natural wisdom to lie low when your hands are not clean.
Saraki is an obstacle to the progress of this country in the next 3.75years.
He is only not just corrupt but also promoting unethical and immoral act.
he is not worthy in character to be senate president.

What unethical & immoral act if I may ask?

You clearly stated that your incorruptible buhari will not prosecute amaechi & co. simply because they are loyal to him, below:

atbu1983:
" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu.

Does the above despicable bias as confirmed by you sounds like what any responsible and just individual should support? undecided

Hence I insist that the 28senators are right by refusing to be part of buhari's biased war against corruption. If he really wants us to believe he is serious about this war, then he must start with his corrupt allies first.

Also statutorily, saraki is still innocent, until proven guilty by a competent court of law (or tribunal in this case) and not just because apc say he is. cool
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Omeny:

Thank you jharee my brother!

Esan men and women are people of valour and born free and hate oppression in which ever form it may come!

Saraki is not from Esan,but we stand by him the same way we will stand by ANYBODY that is politically or because of greed persecuted!

That doesn't in anyway means we support evil,corruption or what ever name they want to call it! God fearing people knows the truth behind Saraki's travails and it is this Truth Esan people stand by and this truth has been seeing us through in all life endeavours!

Obhia aba! oghe uwe bha le (my brother! what you said is a lie).
Esan people are not with Saraki. it is Odia who is with saraki. Many of us Esan men and women are ashame of him.
echo le lo mhen (I am ashame)

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Omeny: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.
They shld keep it up, we are 1 nigeria [/size]

Who told you they hate Hausa/Fulani just because they don't like Buhari? Why didn't u also say Yoruba and Hausa people hate South south and Ijaw people because they insults Jonathan?

It's not compulsory to comment on every post in order not to show how mentally demented you are!
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Omeny: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
OWI ABA WHY SHOLD WE CALL OUR SENATORS TO ORDER. MUST EVERYONE SUPPORT BUHARI. HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE PROSECUTING FASHOLA OR AMECHI. BECAUSE THEY ARE SAINT IN APC, SO BECAUSE SARAKI IS NOT THEIR CHOICE FOR SP HE HAS TO BE NAILED. OF THE 18,000 ASSET DECLARATION WITH CCB, WHY IS IT ONLY SARAKI THAT IS FACING THE TRIBUNAL. BECAUSE THE WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN. HALIBURTON WAS HANDED TO BUHARI WHEN HE CAME TO POWER BUT HE DROPPED IT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI THANK YOU CLIFFORD ORDIA. GOD BLESS ESANLAND

Leave them!
Let them be fooling themselves and nobody!
If it where GEJ now or PDP, you will come and see them!
God will punish so many people in this country no be small!

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by 989900: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Comments from impoverished sorry people rooting for same corrupt b@$.ta.rds that've more or less ruined their lives, never seizes to amaze. cry
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Zamurano1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Any one dt can not see this as a plot against Saraki by Tinubu and co. is physically, mentally and psychologically blind and will hardly receive his sight even if delivered by TB Joshua.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by DangoteAlhaji: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
As good and educative your post looked at the beginning , you denied it the pleasure of making post of the week by your conclusion .
While I agree selective trial may be better than all free day corruption , the argument that baba should just forget Fashola and Amaechi just cos , in your view ( may God forgive you) God himself is partial ? David still man after his heart ?
You have to go back to WOFBI to re-enrol , God punished David for God is not and can never be partial , for God can never be mocked , whatever a man sows ,that he will reap .
Sword never departed from his home,denied the glory of building a House for the Lord , his son , product of his wicked act died right in his life time, etc
No sinner shall go unpunished , Who says they have repented , then you thought all their struggles to be appointed ministers is to serve you and me, I bet you are wrong , they are jobless and professionals among them can never go back to practicing , it ain't just as lucrative as the looting business !
Appointing them would just encourage others to continue in the business and use the proceed to sponsor lesser evils into offices
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
limamintruth:

What unethical & immoral act if I may ask?

You clearly stated that your incorruptible buhari will not prosecute amaechi & co. simply because they are loyal to him, below:

Does the above despicable bias as confirmed by you sounds like what any responsible and just individual should support? undecided

Hence I insist that the 28senators are right by refusing to be part of buhari's biased war against corruption. If he really wants us to believe he is serious about this war, then he must start with his corrupt allies first.

Also statutorily, saraki is still innocent, until proven guilty by a competent court of law (or tribunal in this case) and not just because apc say he is. cool

it is practical and realistic position. If he start the fight with his allies, who will then join him to complete his fight. What you are saying is unrealistic and impractical.

Saraki crime is his desire to continue in the old ways. if he knew he was not ready for change, he should not have join the train of change. you cant eat ur cake and have it.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by luvprince4real(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
@op is a coperate cow. Corruption corruption corruption. Corruption everywhere, what happened to proper governance? Economy, employment, infrastructural development, am sick and tired of all this shout about corruption. Buhari had 30m in union bank account but he claimed he borrowed 27m to purchase his from. Who is deceiving who?
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Omeny: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
dialfa:
The guy can't even count on his own people. Only one yoruba. Cowardice kept the others at home.

Yeah!

Cowardice and fear of their god-fathers and party leaders imprisoned them at home!

Now tell me why I won't salute people like Dino Melaye who dare to speak out even when chicken levered ones are quiet? When the chips are down,you see real men from mere boys!

We are feared and fearless!
Just like the Lion!
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by moshino(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.
They shld keep it up, we are 1 nigeria [/size]

Obviously you are ignorant of the history of Nigeria. And you lack the intellectual capacity of factual deductive reasoning and logic. The most and longest sustained political and trade alliance, even prior to the amalgamation and formation of Nigeria has been between Igbos and Hausa Fulanis. And the Saraki family always maintained a direct alliance with Igbos(before, during and after the civil war), nurtured by Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu (Father of Emeka Ojukwu) and Olusola Saraki. Go and study your history! If you believe some Igbos are agianst Buhari because he's Hausa Fulani, then ask yourself why Igbos love Saraki, Babangida etc, ask yourself why Buhari (hausa fulani) is going after Saraki (hausa fulani), ask yourself why Balarabe Musa, Dasuki etc are against Buhari. Reason with your brain (I'm assuming you have one, I could be wrong)
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
DangoteAlhaji:
As good and educative your post looked at the beginning , you denied it the pleasure of making post of the week by your conclusion .
While I agree selective trial may be better than all free day corruption , the argument that baba should just forget Fashola and Amaechi just cos , in your view ( may God forgive you) God himself is partial ? David still man after his heart ?
You have to go back to WOFBI to re-enrol , God punished David for God is not and can never be partial , for God can never be mocked , whatever a man sows ,that he will reap .
Sword never departed from his home,denied the glory of building a House for the Lord , his son , product of his wicked act died right in his life time, etc
No sinner shall go unpunished , Who says they have repented , then you thought all their struggles to be appointed ministers is to serve you and me, I bet you are wrong , they are jobless and professionals among them can never go back to practicing , it ain't just as lucrative as the looting business !
Appointing them would just encourage others to continue in the business and use the proceed to sponsor lesser evils into offices

I never said they should be forgotten. I said their past can be forgotten because they have paid a price by working hard for Buhari success. However I said in my post if they chose to continue in their old ways, they should be punished.

My post is based on reality and practicability. it is base on what is feasible. Every other thing is just academic arguments that have no practical relevance or usefulness.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by 4stylz: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki is not yoruba

Na oyinbo
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ceasero: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
One day bush meat go catch the Hunter. Continue the witch hunt.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Omeny: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Obhia aba, I disagree. We must face reality. The fight against corruption must start from somewhere as long as the person is guilty.
All over ther world, from United state to europe to china to russia to united kingdom party supremacy is key. Especially when a party is with ideology like current APC under Buhari. You cant expect them to allow Saraki use the old ways to killl the new way of change APC is seeking.
Saraki went too far.

It is in errror to mention Amaechi and Tinubu when talking about Saraki. Amaechi and Tinubu are not stumbling block to the change Buhari wants to bring. I can tell you, if any of them become a stumbling block to true vission and passion Buhari have for Nigeria, he will go after them.

Oria?
I too disagree with you!
In which way has Saraki ever acted contrary to apc vision if they have any?
Corruption must be fought from somewhere,YES that's what we all want!
But can u swear that CCB and CCT would have been used on Saraki if he didn't dare to be the senate president?
Can u swear that Saraki is in good terms with his party men like Tinubu,Buhari,Osinbajo and many others?
Apc rolled out drums to welcome saraki when he defected from pdp!
They saluted him when he delivered Kwara state to them!
But it is a sin for him to dare!
Your write up is even contradicting in the first place!
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Acecube(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
NA SO NOTHING FOR EDO STATE ALL THANKS TO OSHIOMOLE WHO LEFT HIS JOB AS GOVERNOR, TO BECOME MINISTER OF FALSE INFORMATION. SECONDLY AM BASED HERE IN ABEOKUTA AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL U BENIN IS BETTER DAN UR EGBA
WHO TOLD YOU I STAY IN EGBA ? I STAY IN AUCHI AND CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT HE MAY NOT HAVE MET 100% SPECIFICATION BUT HE HAS EXCEEDED LUCKY IGBINEDION BY ZILLION YEARS, ESAN/EKPOMA HAS NEVER BACKED HIM BECAUSE HE GOT BACK HIS MANDATE STOLEN BY YOUR SON OSUNBOR(UNDER PDP)... SO I WOULDN'T EXPECT LESS FROM YOU AS REGARD HIS PERFORMANCE.... CANT IMAGINE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FIGHTING OPPRESSION WHEN YOU WERE THE MOST OPPRESSED UNDER THE GODFATHERISM OF TONY ANNENIH,.. BUT AS USUAL UNA TROWAY FACE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.