Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (46334 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by donvicky2007: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means[/quote]

Read yourself out there is no place in the Nigerian constitution that one who stole embezzled or misappropriate public fund should not be tried in court because the mingle with the president...So if Senator sariki should have mingle with the president by been remorseful he shouldn't face justice right?
That's hypocrisy........who ever embezzled, stole or misappropriate public fund should face justice,even if they are remorse of their crime and are the president friends.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
abu12:
[size=16pt]wow! So we can get unflinching support from SS and ibos 2 a fulani man like saraki, i thought they hate fulani since they always insult Buhari.
They shld keep it up, we are 1 nigeria [/size]
Some flail-minded men will do anything just to oppose Buhari ...they got no principles . İ laugh at them these days.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Sultanchidi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is dis necessary and how wil it affect d trial
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Maximum222: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Splashme:
Better analysis, OP
If Saraki and about ten senators defect to PDP, then APC don lose senate to PDP be that
if they defect,i bet u,they will loose there seat tru the same court,so dont go there.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
I never said they should be forgotten. I said their past can be forgotten because they have paid a price by working hard for Buhari success. However I said in my post if they chose to continue in their old ways, they should be punished.

Bros we operate by a constitution and not by your annoying hypocritical opinions!! Bros you should bury your head in shame.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
donvicky2007:

Read yourself out there is no place in the Nigerian constitution that one who stole embezzled or misappropriate public fund should not be tried in court because the mingle with the president...So if Senator sariki should have mingle with the president by been remorseful he shouldn't face justice right?
That's hypocrisy........who ever embezzled, stole or misappropriate public fund should face justice,even if they are remorse of their crime and are the president friends.

Yes they will face justice. but they wont be priority one.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/sarakis-arraignment-seen-to-boost-investor-confidence/

Saraki’s arraignment seen to boost investor confidence

The arraignment of Olusola Saraki, Nigeria’s Senate President, before the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), Abuja yesterday, may have sent positive signals to the international investment community to whom one of the turn-offs in developing economies is concern about respect for the rule of law.

Multinationals typically list lack of respect for the rule of law, slow and winding legal processes, poor infrastructure, government policy flips and corruption, as turn-offs to doing business in developing economies such as Nigeria.

Economy watchers say that following on this, the appearance of Saraki at the tribunal, the legal arguments for and against, which saw him finally sittinng in the dock and the the exercise of legal protocols, displayed due process and respect for the rule of law.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by lekan29ice(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
imagine these thieves and their e-worriors... After saraki the rest will follow
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by dougivilla(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Truth and objectivity are relative , depending on
whom and what perspective you are looking at them
from. that is why the op will not want to know that the independence of the legislative is stake here and coincidences have become too many to be mere coincidences

!. Battle for the soul of the legislative is being fought too dirty.
2. Sarakis wife was interrogated for a "crime" of 8 years ago
3. his manager was declared wanted
4. he is docked for an offense of 12yrs ago

haabaaa how come the anti corruption war is only in his family alone? Is this government calling all of us stupid?

Boy this nothing but political dog eat dog scenario, there is no righteous preaching here. op forget all these your skewed analysis. Why preach and act holy only when it is your foes involved and look the other way when it involves your friends?
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by amusadele: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/senators-we-wont-change-our-opinion-of-saraki/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-saraki-docked-released-on-bail/

South South
1 Amori Ighoyota (Delta Central)PDP
2 Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
4 Emmanuel Paulker (Bayelsa Central)PDP
5 Ogola Foster (Bayelsa West) PDP
6 Rose Oko (Cross River North) PDP
7 Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP
8 Clifford Ordia ( Edo Central)PDP
9 Gershom Henry Bassey (Cross River South) PDP
10 Bassey Albert Akpan (Akwa North East)PDP

South East
1 Theodore Orji (Abia Central) PDP
2 Mao Ohuabunwa (Abia North) PDP
3 Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East) PDP
4 Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5 Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP
6 Sunny Ogbuoji (Ebonyi South)PDP
7 Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) PDP

South West
1 Tayo Alasoadura (Ondo Central) APC

North Central
1 Abdulrahman Abubakar (Kogi East) APC
2 Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara North) PDP
3 Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (Niger East) APC
4 Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC
5 Rafui Ibrahim (Kwara South) APC

North East
1 Isa Hamma Missau (Bauchi Central)APC

North West
1 Kabiru Gaya (Kano Central) APC
2 Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto North)APC
3 Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto South).APC
4 Kaura Tijjani (Famfara North)APC

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise. However should amaechi, fashola etc continue in thier old way, then Buhari can jail them. Saraki deserve to be jailed because he wants to continue in the old ways.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means
dust
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Eastlink(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind them. I live in PortHarcourt though i am from edo. In my house, my dad and most of my siblings supported GEJ during election because one of my brother inlaw is a cousin to Tompolo and thus benefit from GEJ wastage of nigeria fund. But today, they are begining to support Buhari because they are seeing the change. There are many rivers indigene who support Buhari. And the number of south south supporting Buhari are increasing.
Joke of the year! Oshiomole your Governor has taught you well. You may have them in Edo, but definitely not in my state. APC is dead in Rivers, nailed and buried to rise no more.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
I thought the alliance between Eastern states and Northern states had been cut off with the coming of Jonathan to power in 2011. I thought Yorubas are now the new slaves of Hausas based on their support for Buhari. I didn't know that Hausas and Fulanis still have slaves in SS and SE as well. Quite impressive and interesting.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by martineverest(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Esan man
atbu1983:

I am south south from Edo central senatorial district. The PDP stronghold of Edo State even though i do not support PDP. Our people supported PDP because of anthony Anenih and also because of minister of works under GEJ who is from my town. The only senator from edo state in that list is from my senatorial district. You can go and check my profile since 2011 i joined Nairaland.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by martineverest(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Esan ppl dont support corruption,mr eromosele
erunz:
CHIEF CLIFFORD ORDIA, GOD BLESS YOU. WE ESAN AND SS ARE BORN WARRIORS, WE HATE OPPRESSION, IMPUNITY, DECEPTION AND ARE VERY WISE TO LOOK AT A BROADER PICTURE. THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY SARAKI. WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SARAKI AS SP.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ocelot2006(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind them. I live in PortHarcourt though i am from edo. In my house, my dad and most of my siblings supported GEJ during election because one of my brother inlaw is a cousin to Tompolo and thus benefit from GEJ wastage of nigeria fund. But today, they are begining to support Buhari because they are seeing the change. There are many rivers indigene who support Buhari. And the number of south south supporting Buhari are increasing.

Thanks for the joke. In same Rivers state that i reside in? Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
martineverest:
Esan ppl dont support corruption,mr eromosele

Obhia aba!Obulu. Osenobula rekpa uwe (Brother! Thank u. God will bless u)
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Much hailings,bro..bodaiaye?
atbu1983:

Obhia aba!Obulu. Osenobula rekpa uwe (Brother! Thank u. God will bless u)
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by guiddoti: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
erunz:
OWI ABA WHY SHOLD WE CALL OUR SENATORS TO ORDER. MUST EVERYONE SUPPORT BUHARI. HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYONE PROSECUTING FASHOLA OR AMECHI. BECAUSE THEY ARE SAINT IN APC, SO BECAUSE SARAKI IS NOT THEIR CHOICE FOR SP HE HAS TO BE NAILED. OF THE 18,000 ASSET DECLARATION WITH CCB, WHY IS IT ONLY SARAKI THAT IS FACING THE TRIBUNAL. BECAUSE THE WANT TO HUNT HIM DOWN. HALIBURTON WAS HANDED TO BUHARI WHEN HE CAME TO POWER BUT HE DROPPED IT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY.

#ISTANDBYSARAKI THANK YOU CLIFFORD ORDIA. GOD BLESS ESANLAND
Nobody is telling you to support Buhari atleast support against corruption. Also if those 28 senators have evidence against Amechi and Fashola is a welcome development. Dont you see Sakari trying to pervert judgement, if he is clean what is it he cannot defend expect otherwise.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Greyworld: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
greatestman:

Listen to yourself if you cannot jail all of them you should jail nobody but take a preventive measures to avoid occurrence of that. If not imagine you caught 10 Thieves, they committed the same offence they need the same judgement but you decide to exonerate others and jail the rest. Does that make any sense to you?
Bros you see dat guy way of thinking? Very Nigerian and that's why the country will not progress.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Buhari needs to play smart politics here.... It will takes him little stress to buy all the Northern senators to himself and Saraki will be left with the corrupt ridden senators from the southerners

1 Like

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:
A descendant of the masturbator -oduduwanker, that fell down from the sky and broke his neck.

Cursed, bitter, destitutes that migrated from Omdurman, sudan

The despicable tribe of Nigeria that produces sacrificial lambs for Asian countries and an embarrassment and disgrace to the entire black race according to the Thai government.
The dregs and vermins of the society.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by DTaj: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shaaba Lafiagi, Kwara North, is an APC Senator! Not PDP...Correct your list.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
for those igbos defending saraki's trial may be the kwaran will give you biafra in return ,laugh wan kill me oooo before I forget I'm from Anambra and we believe in a united peaceful Nigeria, we don't produce shit lawmakers
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by limamintruth: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:

it is practical and realistic position. If he start the fight with his allies, who will then join him to complete his fight. What you are saying is unrealistic and impractical.

Oh really? You mean your saint buhari values the loyalty of his corrupt allies more than he values the rule of law right? shocked
So if his loyalists commit crime, he'l allow them to walk free simply cos they are his allies bahhh
So are you then implying that buhari's loyalists are now above the law?? undecided

And to think you are not even ashame to say this. Smh

Well, since you obviously have nothing sensible to say anymore apart from repeating what we already know i.e Buhari's supposed war against corruption is simpy a tool created by him to victimise only his enemies alone;
Then, do continue basking in your witch-hunting exercise. But just remember that the nigerians of today are not the nigerians of 1980s dictatorships.

Also remember that your Buhari will not be the president of nigeria forever.
Therefore, what goes around must surely come around soon.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by melzabull(f): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:

The despicable tribe of Nigeria that produces sacrificial lambs for Asian countries and an embarrassment and disgrace to the entire black race according to the Thai government.
The dregs and vermins of the society.
The ignoble and despicable tribe that produces the worlds headquarters of ritualists and human flesh eaters.

The accursed tribe that takes pride in their fathers having carnal knowledge of their daughters, even Sodom and Gomorrah will envy theses shameless cretins and stone age animals
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:
The ignoble and despicable tribe that produces the worlds headquarters of ritualists and human flesh eaters.

The accursed tribe that takes pride in their fathers having carnal knowledge of their daughters, even Sodom and Gomorrah will envy theses shameless cretins and stone age animals

Chimp, consult the Thai, Indonesian, Chinese, Malaysian, South African, Ghanaian authorities for testimonies about your pesticide tribe, you are bound to commit suicide out of shame.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
@op old habits never die. E be like say na you dey write names of noise makers for primary school. grin grin
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by gr8david(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Frustration of boko harams secret agenda
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by melzabull(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:

Chimp, consult the Thai, Indonesian, Chinese, Malaysian, South African, Ghanaian authorities for testimonies about your pesticide tribe, you are bound to commit suicide out of shame.
Daft cvnt! Consult your Alfa to know If your father is in their list of victims of savagery that your parasitic cannibalistic tribe is known for.

Your end is imminent, i suggest a healthy dose of otapiapia like baba awo ended his in cowardice
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by ighodalonosa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
Source:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-saraki-docked-released-on-bail/

South South
2  Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
7  Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP

South East
4  Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5  Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP

South West

North Central
4  Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC

North East

North West

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

Any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome as long as the person is guilty and judicial process is followed. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrit,insincere and lovers of corruption.

YOU MUST BE A FOOL. in CHINA, there are no sacred cows. all cows must be slautered at the albatoir. Devotion does not covers corruption. WHEN buhar clears his name from the 2billion dollar scandal fela sang about, the billions of naira lost under his watch as PTDF chairman and then tries TINUBU and all APC members in a competent court then i kw he is serious about fighting corruption. But for now, he is just a scam.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by PenSniper: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:
Daft cvnt! Consult your Alfa to know If your father is in their list of victims of savagery that your parasitic cannibalistic tribe is known for.

Your end is imminent, i suggest a healthy dose of otapiapia like baba awo ended his in cowardice

Your generation are destined to end their lives like Cain, Judas, Haman, and their great-great-grandson, Achebe, your grandfather.
You, as a direct offspring of Jezebel, will end up like your witch grandma.
The dogs in your neighbourhood are already poised to leak your blood.
Daughter of a vampire who prowls the redlight streets of Awka.
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by Kennyfancy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
atbu1983:
Source:

South South
2  Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)PDP
3 Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East) PDP
7  Olaka Nwogu (Rivers South East)PDP

South East
4  Sam Egwu (Ebonyi North) PDP
5  Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East) PDP

South West

North Central
4  Mohammed Ohiare (Kogi Central) APC

North East

North West

Total

South South 10
South East 7
South West 1
North Central 5
North East 1
North west 4
PDP 18
APC 10

i always respect u and ur comment bt today i observe dat u ar insane, u hav mental disorder, if jonathan was in buhari place of today, will u say d same thing.. Note am nt PDP neither APC
Re: List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party by UYCO: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
DELTA nor dey carry last last. Every body is hopeless here. Nothing good is coming out of Delta State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / Sowore Dancing To 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.