Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Rabbi Says Wave Of Muslim Migrant To Europe Is Excellent News!ANTICHRIST LOADING - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabbi Says Wave Of Muslim Migrant To Europe Is Excellent News!ANTICHRIST LOADING (606 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Gaddafi's Warning To Europe Is Coming To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi Says Wave Of Muslim Migrant To Europe Is Excellent News!ANTICHRIST LOADING by cocolacec(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-AyBhQQHE

COMMENT BY ty0ung0s
Hitler's warning was right – "The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of mixing the white race which they hate so that the Jew might dominate."

A European Jewish civic leader named Barbara Lerner Spectre recently echoed Hitlers’ fine words – "Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies [sic] that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role."

So you know why Rabbi says wave of Muslim migrant to Europe is excellent news! And no accident! The evil Jewish long range plan for Europe now materializes.
Re: Rabbi Says Wave Of Muslim Migrant To Europe Is Excellent News!ANTICHRIST LOADING by MightySparrow: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't to understand your point. The ISIS crises that cause the migration is Israelis design to dominate Europe?
Re: Rabbi Says Wave Of Muslim Migrant To Europe Is Excellent News!ANTICHRIST LOADING by cocolacec(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts About Ahmed Dah Fraud Clock Kid You Never Knew / I Paid Ransom Before I Was Released +how The Npf Lied –olu Falae / Breaking News: Uproar In Senate Over Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.