Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? (1708 Views)

Mazda 121 For A Starter In Abuja Call 08100392181 N180,000 / Jump Starter To Charge Your Car Battery,laptops,phones,and Tablets Anywhere / Your Advice On The Brand Of Car For A Starter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? by Misfit(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2009
What's the best car to buy if you've never owned a vehicle before and are just starting out? I've been given so much conflicting advice about fuel efficiency and milage and durability that I'm thoroughly confused. What would you suggest?
Re: What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? by Nezan(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2009
Try a Volkswagen Beetle, the older model.
Re: What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? by oblo(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2009
Get an audi, but as i tok am so, ppl go raise fire say no be audi say na toyota, den some oda pple go say whosai, say na honda ,,still yet some go tell u say kai, kia!! DEN SOME BAD BELE PPL GO SAY HMM NO BUY MOTO  MAKE U BUY OKADA OR KUKU DAY WAKA WAKA WIT LEG, just drink water plenty befor and after the trekking!!!

But really oga poster i no wan confuse u pass like dis, a simple engined four cylinder would do you good, as per fuel consumption , as for maintanance a TOYOTA will be okay overall in naija here cuz the parts are bout the chaeapest and are found everywhere, So in conclusion my guy go for a 1.6 litre engine toyota corrola etc,there a lot to choose from in that range. I no be expert oo, anybody else wan contribute?
Re: What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? by pureminded: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2009
Nezan:

Try a Volkswagen Beetle, the older model.
No no no , Start with a Keke Napep ok? it's step by step
Re: What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? by sultaan(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
Honda Civic, fit

Toyota Yaris, Echo

Volkswagen Golf, Jetta

Nissan Sunny, Sentra

Kia Rio, Spectra

Basically subcompact, and compact cars
Re: What's The Best Car To Buy As A Starter? by Seanpoe(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
A Toyota Corolla any day, whatever year, it is always great value for your money.

(1) (Reply)

99' Nissan Altima(registered)----500k...Best Buy(Urgent Sales) / Used 1997 Mercury Villager - N650k(fixed And Firm) / Honda Accord 07 (discussion Continues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.