Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,293 members, 7,891,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me (1104 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by Ronke29(f): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2009
Okay this is the problem
My best friend and Her boy friend had a big argument and they broke up
This was like 2 weeks ago
Now my best friends ex boyfriend is chatting me up saying he loves me and Bla , blarr, blar,,,
And i think i do 2
But My bestfriend always phones me and tells me i wish i could be back with him and i do still love him so much

what do u think i should do
should i accept my best freinds ex boyfriend's offer
or
should i disagree and not bretray my best friend because if she finds out i am dating him she would be really upset
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by emilyone(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2009
Just listen to urself

why would u want to hurt ur best friend by dating his ex or is ur hood running out of guys.

imo, not advisable 4 one to date his or her best friend's ex .
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by Lovechoco: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2009
You do you want to hear.you are luv looking for a good excuse to bang him, girls na wa for una, una 2 like d koko
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by temi4rea(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2009
Lovechoco:

You do you want to hear.you are luv looking for a good excuse to bang him, girls na wa for una, una 2 like d koko

Wetin be ur own sef, abeg mk i see road jo!

@Poster

Pls dont accept his offer and if u can tell ur friend abt it, if she is really ur best friend she wont be mad at u but will understd what kind of guy he is.
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by sparta(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2009
The cain wey husband take beat first wife still dey onto cupboard, he go use am beat second wife too.

I pity you no be small.
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by kelvinnile(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
There is this bini adage that says 'it would be very difficult 4 u to find your stolen property, if the person helpin you to search for it, is actualy the thief'
na wa o! Girls, were are ur scruples? Your gf is wishing she had her guy back, u re there saying u re in luv with the same guy. I think, as her best frnd, just like u ve claimed to be, she is suposed to be confiding in you to help get her man back, but unfortunately you are also developing feelings for her man. Pls b4 she tag you, 'boy frnd snatcher' wipe off those ugly feelings u have 4 d guy and go in search of your own guy. Infact, you no get ur own guy b4? Haba, abi puyz dey on strike? Abeg, make una call am off, som1 is in need of a guy!
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by jaybee3(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
DON'T DO IT.
statistics tells me chances of it working out is close to ZERO.

Somethings are just meant to be seen admired not touched or messed around with.
Your best friend will always be around (at least she is your best friend for a reason) whilst men will come and go.
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by Ronke29(f): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2009
IF yOU rEAD IT
i am not dating him yet so, And know i have made my mind i am going 2 say no
emilyone:

Just listen to urself

why would u want to hurt ur best friend by dating his ex or is ur hood running out of guys.

imo, not advisable 4 one to date his or her best friend's ex .
Re: My Bestfriends Ex Boyfriend Is In Love With Me by emilyone(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2009
gud 4 u if u turn down d offer wink

(1) (Reply)

Life Partner! / He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 / Back Then Girls Will Break Up With You,but Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.