Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... (36077 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by gnchetts: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Funny story. U don't want to have sex with a man and u went sleeping in his house, probably opening ur legs y asleep. Yet u claim rape. U too much shall. U want to enjoy it with ur husband but u never mentioned being a virgin or seeing blood stains on ur body. U suppose join nollywood shall.
Better leave the couple alone to enjoy their lives.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by arabianights: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2015
kennybrasco:
Your story is an improbable concoction. Don't know why bloggers fabricate stories just to get traffic or noticed.

Issue with people is that they assume real life issues are a joke ...Boss i doubt if in this life theres any fabrication.You will find that some movies actually have similarities or exact script as someone's life story.

MIND YOU, THIS SAME ISSUE HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE GUY IS GETTING MARRIED TO HER SISTER!!!!!
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by kilonso001(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Go ahead and tell your friend all that happened. But beware she might not believe you, so the choice is all yours.

ConfessionsNgr:
Dear Confessionsnigeria, I am really confused as to what to do in this situation. I met this guy online about 3 and half years ago and we got chatting.

After about 2 months of steady chats and calls and I thought this was my perfect guy, he invited me over. He paid a return ticket for me to come see him in his town. We had agreed on no intimacy as I had decided then not to do it till I get married, then share it with my husband. On reaching there he was very nice and caring no doubt, he took me to all the nice places and seemed really normal. We later ended the day in his house and I felt safe. Then he offered me tea to go to bed with and unknown to me the tea was drugged. That is the last I remember of that night. Only to wake up in the morning to find myself Unclad on his bed and obviously raped. I have never felt more betrayed in my life. I felt like I betrayed myself to just trust someone based on a few chats and calls. I began to cry so badly, but thanking God for even sparing my life. Could have been a ritualist.

That was the last day I saw him. I travelled out later that year to run a master’s program and returned middle of this year. Only to catch up with my best friend and she’s all happy that she’s getting married and wants me to be her maid-of-honor. Showed me their pre-wedding pics and it’s this same guy that raped me about 3 years ago. Their wedding is in 2 months and I’ve been thinking. I don’t think I should dignify that bastard by even attending his wedding but I don’t know how to tell my friend about him, or if to even tell her cos I don’t want to come across as an enemy of progress. Please if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

Source: www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/285/he-raped-me-now-getting-married-to-my-best-friend
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by usj(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Please if you were in my shoes, what would you do?
I would start writing script for love films or romantic novels. it may sell, u can be the next chinamanda of Nigeria
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by streetzdreamz(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
bros what are you even saying uuuh? A lady carry herself go sleep overnight for man house wen she no knw and she dey complain of rape?see online dating is way different from ofline dating,reason cos u dnt really knw who is behind the system,u dnt knw anytin at all abt d person apart from what he makes u believe,on the other hand in ofline dating you have the chance of knowing the guy itota through careful observation and reactions,meeting his frnds before even thinking of sleeping over, when one engage in online dating irrespective of what others stories entail,then one shld be ready to bear the consequences...

It part of life op,if you are not emotionally strong enough then better not go so as nt to be a nuisance,if person do am give u,u no go like am,live with it or move onto the next thing.
nah you Sabi, what am telling you is that nothing should justify a rapists actions,the lady has her share of the blame, but that doesn't mean a man shouldn't respect a ladies sexuality, all because he is providing her a roof over her for the night and some Minutes pleasure.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by 400billionman: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Dear Confessionsnigeria, I am really confused as to what to do in this situation. I met this guy online about 3 and half years ago and we got chatting.

After about 2 months of steady chats and calls and I thought this was my perfect guy, he invited me over. He paid a return ticket for me to come see him in his town. We had agreed on no intimacy as I had decided then not to do it till I get married, then share it with my husband. On reaching there he was very nice and caring no doubt, he took me to all the nice places and seemed really normal. We later ended the day in his house and I felt safe. Then he offered me tea to go to bed with and unknown to me the tea was drugged. That is the last I remember of that night. Only to wake up in the morning to find myself Unclad on his bed and obviously raped. I have never felt more betrayed in my life. I felt like I betrayed myself to just trust someone based on a few chats and calls. I began to cry so badly, but thanking God for even sparing my life. Could have been a ritualist.

That was the last day I saw him. I travelled out later that year to run a master’s program and returned middle of this year. Only to catch up with my best friend and she’s all happy that she’s getting married and wants me to be her maid-of-honor. Showed me their pre-wedding pics and it’s this same guy that raped me about 3 years ago. Their wedding is in 2 months and I’ve been thinking. I don’t think I should dignify that bastard by even attending his wedding but I don’t know how to tell my friend about him, or if to even tell her cos I don’t want to come across as an enemy of progress. Please if you were in my shoes, what would you do?

Source: www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/285/he-raped-me-now-getting-married-to-my-best-friend

So you took him for a FATHER CHRISTMAS who gifts away return tickets ?

Okay.. Next time, know that life is GIVE AND TAKE..
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by dancoolD(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Just feel cool, becuz if u tel ur frind she may think that u ar wicked and against her progress
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by Kanbee: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by tishat(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you handle the payback what will God handle? God even saved you that he revealed himsef and didnt lead you on a relationship to marriage. You friend is unknowily marrying a serial rapist.. Pray for her instead.
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by predatorX: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
these OPs turning nairaland to a stupid Nollywood these days angry angry angry angry angry angry >:
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by sympathysenior(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2015
You want to have sex
Re: He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... by duduade: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2015
eleojo23:
Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I'd wish that this whole thing was a Nollywood script 'cos this is a potential big hit movie.
am sure they have acted it.. and the title go be *The Revenge*.. or Undecided

Lmaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / Is It A Wise Idea To Sue My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.