Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night (1002 Views)

Can You Convince Me That Buhari Has Improved The Economy Since 2015? / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power In Nigeria Overnight / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by NigerianMusic: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night (A Must Read)

Here is a rather interesting and revealing Article written by Peregrino Brimah of ENDs.ng , and I think it's only right I share with fellow Nigerians. Nigeria will be 55yrs in few days from now come 1st October 2015.
Read every single line and enjoy....

"Many have been puzzled and piqued over this question. How did the new Buhari/Osinbajo government suddenly and rather drastically improve the power situation in Nigeria literally overnight? Apart from Asari-Dokubo and the people of Borno, most Nigerians have celebrated stretches of uninterrupted power like never before.

My niece and nephew were overheard arguing on if it had been a full 24 hours of uninterrupted light. One said it was, the other said it was over 20 hours but not 24. In the past they barely had 20 hours of light per week. It's been so across Nigeria, an unexplained miracle of the new "change" government.

Some die-hard Jonathanians have claimed the glory, "Jonathan did it," they say, "after all has Buhari repaired any power plant?" Some have even accused Buhari and Osinbajo of sabotage, claiming they kept the power down for the 16 years of PDP to pave way for their 2015 election victory.
Let There Be Light
I believe I figured out what the miracle was today and realize the answer is simple and rather painful. While chatting with a friend and ENDS General, who rejoiced that he had not turned on his generator for a whole month, it suddenly hit me. I asked how much fuel he bought into his generator per month, "N30,000" he replied. I asked how much fuel he bought into his car monthly, he said, "about N5,000 a week, about N20,000 a month." It was so clear. I called up several other friends and asked the same question. One said, no, that he doesn't use more petrol for his home generator than his car, then he said, actually I use the petrol for my office... "yeah, I do spend more fueling a generator than my car."

You have been kept in darkness for the 16 years of PDP, not so much because of the generator cabal, but because of people more wicked than them. Because of the fuel cabal. It is the fuel cabal that ensured that you never had power, the same cabal and for the same reason that they ensured that your refineries never worked.
They are the ones that said, "let there be darkness over Nigeria."

The Nigerian fuel cabals make their trillions from fuel subsidy payments. The more petrol Nigeria consumes, the more money they make so long as the fuel is imported and not made by our refineries. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, fuel accounts for over 40% of Nigeria’s total foreign exchange expenditure on imports! When Nigeria is in darkness, there is.... (Continue Reading Inside Here 》》http://uchype.com/revealed-how-buhari-miracously-improved-the-power-supply-in-nigeria-over-night-a-must-read/

Re: Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by Precious91(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Issokay
Re: Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by DuchessLily(f): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Naija
Re: Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by henribj(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
that link is not working
Re: Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
THANKS TO GOD FOR THOS THREAD!!

DID You SAY IMPROVE!! IN THE PAST 2 DAYS ITS GONE "WOSTER" (IF THERE IS ANY WORD LIKE THAT) IN AMUWO- ODOFIN,FESTAC, SATELLITE TOWN AND ENVIRONS
Re: Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by ayufun: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
SMH
Re: Exposed : How Buhari Miracously Improved The Power Supply In Nigeria Over Night by NigerianMusic: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:
that link is not working
it is

(1) (Reply)

PMB, TSA And A Wobbling Economy / The Yoruba Secession / Alhaji Ibrahim Mantu's Exclusive Interview ,by THE AUTHORITY NEWSPAPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.