Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties (53864 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
K
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by chuose: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
f
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
ijustdey:
who is this
grin grin grin that is a rare specie of human beings called a "she boy"
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by chuose: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
WHATS AN UGLY LOOKING WOMAN
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by caprini1: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
ijustdey:
who is this
African China

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
So disgusting. Assuming all girls were to be like this. We wouldnt have problem overcoming sex

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by bomasek(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
pretydiva:
u look pretty indeed..no homo smiley
So u don see who fine pass u abi
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
So disgusting. Assuming all girls were to be like this. We wouldnt have problem
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by nuru6ix(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by ADULTBASE(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
HE LOOKS LIKE A slowpoke! Meanwhile, Today is my birthday and i need 1000 likes on my facebook page friends! https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1607226392872090 I know you can do it NAIRALANDERS!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by lekan29ice(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
boy girl sidon one place
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
she resemble flavour. I tot it was him sef undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by demolinka(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2015
She fit use her strong nyash break kolanut

4 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by goshen26: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Which guy go marry this man? Any guy that woo this bae wants to commit same sex relationship

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by cindyblash: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2015
O God y is dis girl doing dis to her self kiss 4 ha mind she 1 b man :-Xabi God wen create u E b woman no get sence abi I dnt knw y. Some pple jst keep on insulting God sad. May God v mercy
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by nikkiking(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
what is with nigeria female footballers and the masculine look ? white female players still look very feminine but nigerian own will be as if they are weightlifters
grin grin grin See as ur comment don scatter my baff up grin.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by esosuo: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
AND ONE YOUNG IGNORANT GUY WILL STIL BE CALLING HER SWEET NAMES FOR ONE CORNER ,WEN WOMAN DON TOO STRONG SHE SUPOSE GET PROMOTION TO MALE TEAM

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
whizqueen:

You will soon cut your dick from too much wanking now undecided
Whoever said anything about wanking? undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by crownwealth68(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
This man's wife is trying o
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by bishopstan(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
what is with nigeria female footballers and the masculine look ? white female players still look very feminine but nigerian own will be as if they are weightlifters

what shall it profit a man to have you not just like a girlfriend but a wife......
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by IVORY2009(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
divAnnie:
This boy girl no wan siddon one place

make she catch u first grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
As I see the title of the thread 'Chichi shares picture of her unclad body in just panties', na so my dick rise wey I quickly go rush grab my vaseline.

sighting her first pishure just make me and my dick lose morale instanta. Oloriburuku lomo yi sha. angry

Friedplantain
grin grin grin serves you right, vaseline grabber tongue grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by mymadam(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
ijustdey:
who is this

I guess you mean, "What the hell is this?" grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by andyanders: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
animal
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Booty4me: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
_\\_=D=D♒ђåªђåªђåª♒=D=D this one go they fucck man oº°˚˚°ºo lmao
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chisoooossss
God 4bid bad thing
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Sparkle777(f): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wow shocked shocked shocked. For a woman to have dis kain muscles....? does she live in the gym? I ve been lifting weights for while now yet no sign of it.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by iamord(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
undecided nah! This one is for dem lesbos

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wetin we go call dis one?? Dis girl body hard like chin-chin.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
As I see the title of the thread 'Chichi shares picture of her unclad body in just panties', na so my dick begin dey rise like garri Ijebu, I sharperly rush go grab my vaseline.

sighting her first pishure just make me and my dick lose morale instanta. Which kind babe be this? See how all her body and her yansh strong kakaranka. angry

If this kind babe give you bl0wjob, your prick go hear weeeahn! angry

Friedplantain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buried With An Arsenal Flag Just Like He Had Asked Before His Death (photos) / Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! / Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.