Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties (53801 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Debbieo(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ewwwwwwww **throws up**
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Iamthoney(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Deefuray:
Is she a girl?
she used to be but right now it remains only one more process before she turns into a man hence she will cease to be a girl or a woman
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by prettytasha(f): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
nikkiking:
grin grin grin See as ur comment don scatter my baff up grin.
sorry o
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Iamthoney(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Deefuray:
Is she a girl?
One more process she will cease to be girl for now she is
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iamthoney:
One more process she will cease to be girl for now she is
no man in this world can ever get an hard on with this sheboy even if she strips naked. I don't even know whether to use he or she for her or is it him??
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by mikkypel(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
As I see the title of the thread 'Chichi shares picture of her unclad body in just panties', na so my dick begin dey rise like garri Ijebu, I sharperly rush go grab my vaseline.

sighting her first pishure just make me and my dick lose morale instanta. Which kind babe be this? See how all her body and her yansh strong kakaranka. angry

If this kind babe give you handjob/bl0wjob, your prick go hear weeeahn! angry

Friedplantain

If she gives u women on top.. All the bones wey bin dey ur stomach and hip go break
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by ignis: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thin and skinny
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by mikkypel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Deefuray:
Is she a girl?
See question.. NO she is a her
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by mikkypel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
EmagNig:
make she replqce MIKEL

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY

4 bench abi?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by butanep(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
thank u diva...am blushing

Am suspecting both of you...
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by mikkypel(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mehn me see weight 4 d pics ooo.. The girl lifting weight again with all this muscles.. Does she want an invite in the Male team maybe she can bench MIKEL for us

BTW, that panty pic be looking like she just had a fantastic doggy
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by fairygeh(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
what is with nigeria female footballers and the masculine look ? white female players still look very feminine but nigerian own will be as if they are weightlifters
you are very right.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by vRendoh(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin angry
I cannot but just like her for being herself. Even though I hear some kpra kpra kpra-a sound behind the curtain. One love, peace in the house!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by butanep(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jeezzz... chisus

Run out of thread.....
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Slicky112: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abegiii !!! U b man See your strong body
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

make she catch u first grin
Lol, I no talk anything o
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by whizqueen(f): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Whoever said anything about wanking? undecided
You wanted to apply Vaseline on your face abi grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by shakaZuIlu: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
and this she-male will still be a mediocre player

it's not about muscles it's all about skills fitness and strength

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by lastpage: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Disgusting! Pukes

She really looks very disgusting! Maybe she is a Lesbo. undecided

And to think she will think these pictures mean anything to others?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
yuck! lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
mikkypel:

See question.. NO she is a her
does that look like a she or her to you? You judge the picture and say what the person in that picture look like
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by fitinwell: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
See her Iron poooci....
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by legendsilver(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can never date a guy like me. all I need is in my profile, you can check for confirmation grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Stephdagud: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
ijustdey:
who is this
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Forwetinnah: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
E don do for this geeh now?? Warris-dis??
Such an eye-sore?? Mschew!!
#MyEyesBleed cry
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by MizFrances(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
What's all this? undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Daffar: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
So nobody dey to dey advise dis ehmmm pesin abi?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
vizkiz:
this one a nigga now..... See six packs grin
na seven packs be this oo Lol!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by ahamonyeka(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
What is this guy turning into?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Dindondin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettytasha:
what is with nigeria female footballers and the masculine look ? white female players still look very feminine but nigerian own will be as if they are weightlifters
I wondered.
I think its the exercise they do.
See Asisat Oshoala, she looked sexy before she became a professional footballer
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by Cutex01(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Disgusting! Pukes
My thought exactly
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties by satfk: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't tell me Chichi is a female!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Warns Messi Against Leaving Barcelona / Victor Osimhen Excited & Dance As He Receives His Davido & Chioma Wedding Invite / Meet Debbie Larry Izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM - Larry Izamoje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.