Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,556 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... (1396 Views)

11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2015
My friend finally got into a new relationship with her guy. She said his self-control is amazing. They both agreed 'no sex till marriage' but they give each other a head.

Is orals not same as penetrative sex?
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
parrygee:
My friend finally got into a new relationship with her guy. She said his self-control is amazing. They both agreed 'no sex till marriage' but they give each other a head.

Go ask your father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by munchfani: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
NO BE SEX, NA HOLY MASSAGE...HEDIOT
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
why are they fooling themselves?? undecided undecided

sex is overrated jare..
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2015
make them dey deceive themselves
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by agarawu23(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Go ask your father
are you with your senses? undecided

2 Likes

Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Go ask your father
If you have nothing to say, why not move to the next thread?
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by agarawu23(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2015
parrygee:

they should both wise up
No sex until after marriage is the last bullshiit I can sign with a lady
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
are you with your senses? undecided
Gm, why didn't you reply my mentions?
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2015
they have sex o, they dnt have sex o, its non of my fvcking buzziness, thread like this is why nigeria still have boko haram. "so annoying
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by agarawu23(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Gm, why didn't you reply my mentions?
morning.
Sorry
Kinda full wink
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
morning. Sorry Kinda full wink
OK, tot u ignored it on purpose, how u doing?
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by agarawu23(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Oyind17:

OK, tot u ignored it on purpose, how u doing?
I am good.
Make we know derail the thread wink
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Omotayor123(f): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2015
What a question... This early mor mor! undecided
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by meimoks(f): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2015
I hope the "head" does not involve sexual organs only head grin
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2015
what a joke !
Re: They Both Agreed Not To Have Sex But.... by EmmyDe25(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2015
parrygee:

I think their church pastor will be in the bst position to answer this.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity / Too Many Fine Girls On Nairaland :-/ / When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.